TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Your favorite Wrestlemania moment

So I am a moron for not liking a clearly staged moment trying to pass for genuine?

No, but I do wonder why you'd bother watching pro wrestling if you didn't like that sort of thing... what with it being pretty much a succession of staged moments trying to pass for genuine.

Count me in for HHH in the crossface... that's probably the most I've ever marked out.

I watched that triple threat from Mania last year and I kind of have to agree the match is over-rated along with the moment when compared to other other world title matches in WM history. I can say in terms of moment and historical significance WM 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 blow it away. Hogan slamming the "undefeated Andre the Giant", Macho winning 4 times in one night, Hogan regaining the title to tie Sammartino at the time, Warrior upsetting Hogan, and Savage/Flair is much more Mania style than last year's event. This is all my opinion of course "and I'm sticking to it"(R.I.P. Mr. Perfect).

about benoit and eddie, I enjoyed that as well, I admit That I was also screaming tap tap so loud that my family thought I was nuts. But to see it so many times on this thread seems so ....forced I dont know. too bad it didnt mean a thing but then again benoit is getting up there in years and eddy apparently couldnt handle being the main event

WMXX moments not mentioned. Paul Bearer screaming "You're no son of mine" at Kane (as King and JR no-sell the part of history that told us Paul is Kanes father)

Brock looking completely pissed as the reaction and Goldberg seemingly not caring (and I think he may have been laughing a bit too)

Ultimo Dragon's slip and slide 2K4

Trish Slapping Jericho and later making out with Christian INSTANTLY Showing more heel charisma than 2/3 of the wwe locker room