TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Promo: The Crossroads of Life

The room was darkened, lit only by the row of ten candles angled around Johnny Dangerous, and a pleasing scent filled the air. In the background, a faint, yet peaceful music played. For the first time in a long while, Johnny had sat down to clear his mind with some deep meditation, and it was long overdue. He had several questions in his mind that had come to a point where they could no longer be ignored. Answers were desperately needed and the only person that could answer them was himself.

The last time he had actively engaged in any meditation was when he was training with Wildchild for their big Tag team Championship match against Revolution Zero. However, life was so demanding with a busy schedule that he could barely keep up with his workouts, let alone meditation. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, taking himself to a place he had nearly forgotten.

It didn’t take long for his thoughts to center themselves on his recent frustrations, which is no surprises as he’d been running on pure emotion the last few weeks - ever since he received notice that the United States government wanted their investment back. He could hold out for a while, he definitely knew how to work the system as he’d done for over a year and a half, but you can only work the system for so long before it dies up and the water was barely knee deep.

Time was running short, and yet there were so many things left to do. He promised himself he’d return to the glory he had only tasted with the tip of his tongue once before, but this time he’d make something out of it. This time he’d be the World Champion that could keep fighting and survive, without letting some punk take that away from him.

But that chance wasn’t coming.

He’d been given a chance with one punk, and then another punk. Two chances to reach his goal and twice he had failed. Twice he had let down everyone who believed in him, everyone who shouted his name from their lips, and everyone who stood by his side. He had failed them all… or had they failed him? Surely it wasn’t him as he was not lacking in the abilities and maybe, just maybe, in order for him to reach his goals, he needed to separate himself from all of them.

He let his mind wander more, but each time it came back to the same situation. He didn’t want to see it as it required a choice, a choice he didn’t want to have to decided, but he knew he would have to. Once again he tried to push past it, and like before he was brought back to the same place; the crossroads of two paths, each leading to a completely different outcome. One road was much darker and desolate, yet more self-fulfilling. He could almost hear the path calling out to him, enticing him to follow it with promises of great riches. The other road, the open road, held no promises or guarantees, you could only reap what you sow. He could see that someone was waiting for him in the distance on this path, to travel the hardships with him. Two paths, one choice, and he knew what each one would entail.

The sands of the hourglass were already slipping through. Once he had chose his path there would be no turning back – he had to make the right choice. Slowly, Johnny opened his eyes and exhaled a deep breath. The choice had been made and he knew what he had to do now…

---------------------------

O.O.C. I know this might be odd and short, but i couldn't think of any other way to get my point across. :\

Hey, works for me. And if Johnny is going heel off this (which dammit, he should do after the last few weeks) then at least he has a reason for it; a desire to get back what he briefly had as a face, but couldn't hold onto. Sort of like why Spike turned heel, only Spike's reasoning was that he hadn't achieved anything as a face in the SWF. What really pisses me off is when people turn heel for no apparent reason, especially after they've just been successful - if you just won the World Title with the fans behind you, why turn on them?

But anyway, nice one Johnny.

Well at least you read it, Toxxic, unlike anyone else in the fed. Anyway, thanks man, but I don't know why everyone is so eager to see him go heel. I didn't think peeps would care. :\

I read it, I just didn't really have much to say, what with me not having been following the fed for the last few months.

It's a good promo, but as I said, I'm not up to date enough to know how it connects with other stuff.

Hey, the only reason I want Johnny to go heel is that he can come into Rev-0 and clean our boots. No, seriously.

No, actually seriously, isn't it time you and WC fell out again? I mean, it seems you're the SWF's Brothers of Destruction. Normally in this fed, tag teams falling out means UH-OH, someone's about to get their neck broken, but you guys kiss and make up. Beautiful. And then fall out again.

But even more seriously, if you stayed face after all this teasing, you might as well go work for the WWE as a writer.

Sign in to follow this