TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The OFFICIAL All-Time Draft Thread

Incidently, thank you to the mod who has kept up the picks list in my absense.

You're welcome, now someone wake the Grand Poobah from his nap and tell him to pick.

Incidently, thank you to the mod who has kept up the picks list in my absense.

You're welcome, now someone wake the Grand Poobah from his nap and tell him to pick.

I noticed Tom's made only one post since Monday. This could take awhile.

Guest Brian

He was auto-picked last round, I feel bad if that happens in the first three rounds. Though he did end up with Ruth, so he can't really complain.

Guest Failed Mascot

you should force Tom to take Craig Grebeck if he doesn't come around to make a pick.

Give him Ankiel's projected outfield stats.

It's hilarious that you mention that, since somebody on Baseball Think Factory ran an OOTP 6 sim on Rick Ankiel as an outfielder and came up with a 30 home run season (albeit with an underwhelming .210/.270/.460 line). Sure, it was after he had a couple of years of minor league seasoning, but bizarre nonetheless.

Ok guys.

Dr. Tom selects SS Cal Ripken Jr. and OF Frank Robinson. If Tom doesn't like either, he can exchange them for whoever is still in the pool.

I select P Kid Nichols.

Ok guys.

Dr. Tom selects SS Cal Ripken Jr. and OF Frank Robinson. If Tom doesn't like either, he can exchange them for whoever is still in the pool.

I select P Kid Nichols.

did you personally pick the two for Tom? I think auto-picks should not be the top possible picks, but rather maybe the 5th best possible pick of each position... just my opinion.

Guest Brian
Ok guys.

Dr. Tom selects SS Cal Ripken Jr. and OF Frank Robinson.  If Tom doesn't like either, he can exchange them for whoever is still in the pool.

I select P Kid Nichols.

did you personally pick the two for Tom? I think auto-picks should not be the top possible picks, but rather maybe the 5th best possible pick of each position... just my opinion.

I think the easiest way might be to throw the top ten guys in a hat and draw two.

Ok guys.

Dr. Tom selects SS Cal Ripken Jr. and OF Frank Robinson.  If Tom doesn't like either, he can exchange them for whoever is still in the pool.

I select P Kid Nichols.

I try to take the best players possible. In this case, since Tom is a Baltimore product, I picked two prominent Baltimore Orioles.

Are we up for a chat tomorrow?

PK's league is drafting at 7:30. Shall we try a 9-10 ET time to get together? This isn't to try and finish the whole draft, just to draft a few rounds, share some laughs, and have some fun with this. Anyone who can't make it can PM me some picks.

Damn. I had a picture and everything too.

pedrogoggle1vb.jpg

With Pedro gone, the Black Sox will now go to plan B. Our ace shall be:

10105656.jpg

Steve Carlton.