TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pochorenella

Presale Password for RAW/SD Taping in MSG

For the RAW and Smackdown tapings on April 18 the pre-sale Password is SUPERSHOW.

Damn, I was THIS CLOSE of being in NY at those dates, instead I'll be in Miami and not make it to NY until a week later. Just my luck.

Guest krazykat72

There's lots of sections not on sale yet that will be released tomorrow.

-Paul Jacobi-

There's lots of sections not on sale yet that will be released tomorrow.

-Paul Jacobi-

Yeah, I was actually just thinking about that earlier. So, the plan is to try for tickets tommorrow.

Like a fool, I went off of last year's schedule for the draft show and bought tickets to Raw in Moline, IL the week before the "MSG SUPERSHOW" correct me if I'm wrong, but this show will most likely be the draft if they are having one, right? It would just be convenient wouldn't it?

Micah

I doubt it. That would mean a lot of guys pulling double duty, and a lot of guys not wrestling at all. Obviously, this could happen, but I doubt they'd waste a double taping on anything BUT two (complete) sets of rosters. It'd kill the buzz for someone to switch shows, then appear on their new brand in front of the same crowd.

BTW, there's a newspaper in the UK called the Daily Star, which has a wrestling column featured every Saturday. In (I think) last week's edition, they said something to the extent of "Cena could do with moving to Raw in the draft, but with that likely pushed back to the summer.....".

Hmm. Not that I'd take the word of a UK newspaper, but still.

Hate to bump an old thread like this and then look like it's a shameful plug.

Well yea I have 3 tickets to this show and can't make it, so I threw them on ebay just now and started the bidding low ($10 for all 3 tickets) so figured I'd pass the word to anyone interested, since the price is cheap and there's not much of a demand for tickets to this show on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6524346886

Well I got tickets... this should be exciting.

Or incredibly crappy considering this is WWE. no Im just jokign have a good time. Wish I was at MSG, it's been too long. (13 years since my last wwf msg show)