TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

Just A Thought

Hey.

I know that a lot of you guys want to run your angles in a way so that everyone is caught off guard, which is a really cool thing to do and I give you mad props for it. However, when Tom and I are both wondering what's going on with two guys in their angle, we're not going to be able to book around that. More accurately, we're not going to know that we should be booking around that.

We're trying to book things that people want to write; that's our job. If you want to write a certain match (whether it's for angle purposes or just because a Mouse Trap match would be fucking cool), you need to let us know. It's cliche to say, but we're really not mind readers, you know? I love to see angles between writers, but if I don't know about them then it's fairly likely that I'll book something that messes up your angle, and I'll apologize for it but, you know... it won't really be my fault.

That's all I've got, really. Try and keep that in mind when booking angles.

- Mike.

You've got to let that Mouse Trap dream go. But yeah the bookers haven't and never will be mind readers, so letting them know exactly what's up is ideal.

Support. Everyone knows that the one thing that irritates me is when I get a card booked without any input and then people complain. As such, I've overreacted recently to card thread things that weren't directed at me, and I'm sorry about that... but I want you guys to be happy with your bookings. I try to match people evenly and give them storyline hooks, but if you have your heart set on something in particular, please ask for it. I can't promise you'll always get it - for example, I couldn't give Martial Law a tag shot at W&D on the last show before the PPV, because that would have screwed everything all to hell on the big show. I will, however, do my best to get it on the card.

(And really, guys, I'm not trying to be a hardass here. I do want you to enjoy your time here. If there's anything I'm not doing, please bring it to my attention.)