TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fanofcoils

Didn't happen

Guest fanofcoils

For those who want to..

Name major PPVs that wrestlers no sold that they could have or/and should have been on

I'll start

Wrestlemania III Jimmy Snuka

Didn't happen

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
For those who want to..

Name major PPVs that wrestlers no sold that they could have or/and should have been on

I'll start

Wrestlemania III Jimmy Snuka

Didn't happen

Snuka was gone for over a year by that point and was headlining for the AWA aganist Col. Debeers and others

Are you just naming people randomly?

WM 3 The WWF didn't use Bruno, Demolition, Ron Bass, Kamala, Dan Spivey, BJ Mulligan, Paul Orndorff and a bunch of other mid carders who were legit on the roster

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Wrestlemania IX Jake the Snake!

Explain your purpose or stop the stupidity

Superstar Billy Graham was also at the show injecting Hogan with steroids and didn't appear on it.

I really can't figure out what this topic is about. How does one no sell a PPV? If you mean "no show", as in guys who were advertised but didn't appear then I could probably come up with more. If you mean guys who were on the roster but not on a given PPV then there are too many to bother listing.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Superstar Billy Graham was also at the show injecting Hogan with steroids and didn't appear on it.

I really can't figure out what this topic is about. How does one no sell a PPV? If you mean "no show", as in guys who were advertised but didn't appear then I could probably come up with more. If you mean guys who were on the roster but not on a given PPV then there are too many to bother listing.

Well the 2 examples he gave don't fit with either of what you propose , It seems he's just listing random wrestlers

In that case

Starcade 83-93 HULK H@G@N!! OMG!!!!

Wrestlemania 1-7 RIC "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" FLAIR

OMG That so cool

Guest fanofcoils

Random people who no sold that could or/and should have been at a PPV. Like Starrcade 97 Kevin Nash, Wrestlemania III Jimmy Snuka, Wrestlemania IX Jake the Snake.

Yeah no show the PPV, how come no sell doesn't apply like no show does?

Guest fanofcoils

Wrestlemania VI Ric Flair would have been good. TORONTO SKYDOME RIC FLAIR~! Well it did happen 12 years later..

Guest fanofcoils

Just name people on/off roster who should have been on a PPV (if you want to..). Wrestlemania VIII King Kong Bundy could have fit.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
Random people who no sold that could or/and should have been at a PPV. Like Starrcade 97 Kevin Nash, Wrestlemania III Jimmy Snuka, Wrestlemania IX Jake the Snake.

SNUKA and Jake were working for the competetion!!!! They didn't no sell anything!!! If Vince thought they could have made him some $$$$ they would've been there

Please never post again

WM 4 KK Bundy was still on the roster...

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Okay *copies and pastes random PPV*

*Names every other wrestler on the planet*

Fuck this is fun!

Guest fanofcoils

What is wrong, why do you disagree with what I said about should/could?

And what would you propose that King Kong Bundy would have done at WM 8?

This is really stupid.

Because they mean 2 different things. To "No sell" something (a move or an insult) is to act as though it did not happen. To "no show" an event is to not show up at an event.

Guest fanofcoils

I mean really should be on the PPV (even if they were in a different fed!). Not Wrestlemania 2000 Lex Luger, that would suck.

Guest LooneyTune

(rips balls off) This is more entertaining than trying to figure out the topic... (goes to the emergency room for hemerging)

Guest fanofcoils

I don't know, I was just thinking Wrestlemania VIII King Kong Bundy would have fit, he could have faced any mid card face (Bossman, Duggan, Virgil, etc).

Guest fanofcoils

OMG I have to explain everything to you guys to cause NO controversy (which is fine, just pointing something out).

OK, maybe this would be morbidly entertaining if you would try to explain why you think certain guy should have been on certain shows. I'm dying to hear your booking plans for Bundy at WM 8. Weren't 4 WM matches enough for Bundy? I don't recall any of them being any good, unless you are a big fan of Hogan formula matches.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Well then....

*Names every main eventer not in WWF*

*Inserts all names into WM 1 line up*

/enjoys the experience

Guest fanofcoils

Wrestlemania X Undertaker would have been good/should have happened. Too bad he was out with the back/family/whatever issues!

Guest Shadow

fanofcoils has proven to be a moron on about 3 counts.

Kevin Nash no-showing(literally DIDNT SHOW UP) is the most famous case since it was the BIGGEST show of the year and of the company's history and was advertised in a major match with The Giant.

You can argue that HBK "no-showed" WM13 by faking the injury.

numerous cases of no-showing for ECW shows.

Guest fanofcoils

Yeah, Dibiase, Flair, Duggan (yes Duggan IMO, when he was even better), Savage, Roberts, wow, Wrestlemania I would have been awesome with them.

In case anyone has forgotten I must do this..

If you are NOT interested in this topic, I'm not encouraging you to reply.

OMG I have to explain everything to you guys to cause NO controversy (which is fine, just pointing something out).

It's not about controversy, it's about trying to figure out what you meant. When you just throw out random things like saying Bundy should have been on WM 8 with no explanation it doesn't make for a very clear and intelligent post. I'll play along with you on this if you provode more reasoning than "I just think he'd fit on the card."

Wrestlemania X Undertaker would have been good/should have happened. Too bad he was out with the back/family/whatever issues!

What are you talking about? Everybody knows that Yokozuna and his 10 thug friends killed him at RR 94. Back problems? That sounds pretty far fetched.

Guest fanofcoils

Off topic:

I was shocked/in joy/and pissed when I saw Summerslam 92 Roddy Piper! Which I didn't hear was in the show (so I was upset no one I read mentioned he was on the show because it does matter in some regard, Piper didn't no show Summerslam 92!)

Guest Shadow

that's not no showing. that's being out of action due to injuries and family issues.

Edge was hurt last year and wasn't on the card...is that no-showing?

There's a difference in not being booked for a ppv while being on the roster where you'd have over 500 thousand cases and being booked just not showing to the arena be it on purpose, family emergency, travel issues or idiocy. (alot of famous stories about wrestlers no showing because of inability to FIND the venue).

Guest fanofcoils

That is fine if you disagree with my choices, I will happy provide for reasons why they should have been on the show.

Guest fanofcoils

Wrestlemania VIII is a classic PPV, it has EVERYONE worthwhile at the time except Sting and Vader. I think King Kong Bundy would have fit, better than Wrestlemania XI King Kong Bundy, which was an obscure Wrestlemania to return to IMO.