TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
landy1987

WrestleMania 21 DVD extras announced

Guest bigm350
Motorhead unplugged with Trips....it's just weird.

Yeah, it is weird.

and best buy guy said it wasnt coming out till next tuesday? apprantly the guy was a nimrod, or my BB sucks. probably both.

I went to Best Buy to get it first, but they said it doesn't come out until next Tuesday also. He said it was the same for *almost* all of the Best Buy stores also.

Guest bigm350
and best buy guy said it wasnt coming out till next tuesday? apprantly the guy was a nimrod, or my BB sucks.  probably both.

I went to Best Buy to get it first, but they said it doesn't come out until next Tuesday also. He said it was the same for *almost* all of the Best Buy stores also.

Damn, that sucks for you guys. I got mine this past Tuesday, at around 3-4 PM, at Best Buy.

I indeed got it at amazon. cost 23.97 w/standard shipping. thast the same price before tax at BB anyhow so not too bad. At least I know Ill have a copy soon instead of playing phone tag and store hopping, w/ the price of gas and all.

and best buy guy said it wasnt coming out till next tuesday? apprantly the guy was a nimrod, or my BB sucks.  probably both.

I've noticed this problem with alot of Best Buy stores - they hire people in video who dont even know shit half of the time - why can't they put them on fucking cashier duty or something? For him to say other Best Buys dont have it til next Tuesday as well is foolish to even say to a customer. It would be as easy as him saying, "ok just go to the website and order it"

For what its worth, they even had a display up for the DVD at the Best Buy here and YES they were avaliable on Tuesday. I picked up the last copy though, so I'm sure even this Best Buy was saying the same story to others like its been discussed here.

I got mine at Best Buy on Tuesday.

They didn't have the John Cena CD, i wasn't gonna buy it anyways, but i found it weird they didn't have it.

Best Buy sucks half the time. If they don't have it, they won't get it. Thats my experience, i had a hell of a time trying to get "Whiteboyz" on DVD when it came out, i finally had to order it from the website.

I've noticed this problem with alot of Best Buy stores - they hire people in video who dont even know shit half of the time - why can't they put them on fucking cashier duty or something? For him to say other Best Buys dont have it til next Tuesday as well is foolish to even say to a customer. It would be as easy as him saying, "ok just go to the website and order it"

For what its worth, they even had a display up for the DVD at the Best Buy here and YES they were avaliable on Tuesday. I picked up the last copy though, so I'm sure even this Best Buy was saying the same story to others like its been discussed here.

exactly , the guy i talked to said to me "it wasnt his dept" after looking for the dvd in the wrong section of videos. then asked another guy for help.

Ok I agree. Man I shouyld be working there, I would totally be better than those jerkoffs, cuz I would actually know where everything was and what the new releases were and stuff cuz I stay on top of that in my reg life lol

got it sat. have only watched the hof (fun stuff but last years was better to me, flairs full into was much better than what we saw on spike) and battle royal, plsu first 4 matches of ppv (thru trish-christy)

first thoughts: great dvd, though sad about no easter eggs. I see that christy ahd her musci edited, which caught me offguard as I had not heard about tha happening prior, then again christy has only been on like 1 ppv match before (taboo tuesday vs carmella) plus in an obvious move, they switched to a zoomed in camera angle to not show the phantom trish kick out near the end. Good move I suppose, though I prefer the dvd to have the ppv as aired but this was probably a no-brainer.

and yes I finally noticed rey adjusting his mask. dude mania is not a good time to try a different kind of mask.

Guest news_gimmick

I got it Friday, and watched just about everything. Good stuff overall, but does anyone else think that extra with Triple H and Motorhead singing his song in the locker a bit unnecessary? Its just....there, for no real reason other than to show Trips is their buddy.

I got it Friday, and watched just about everything. Good stuff overall, but does anyone else think that extra with Triple H and Motorhead singing his song in the locker a bit unnecessary? Its just....there, for no real reason other than to show Trips is their buddy.

yea that did seem useless. and Lemmy looked like he couldn't give a crap less. The drummer was wearing a HHH shirt so maybe he cared lol.

it was just... weird. lemmy looked like he would rather be anywhere else

iron sheik RULED!!! i loved his speech, same with heenan and flair... i thought the HOF was great

Guest news_gimmick

Yah Lemmy is gold, just sorta stared blanky for the most part. And I laughed my ass off at the Sheik, mainly when he got loud and continued butchering the english language. The laughter while he was doing that also helped make it even funnier, I'm glad it became a running joke throughout the rest of the show.

:lol: :lol: Loved how Shiek kept coming back and talking even as they kept playing him off. Flair was so drunk off his ass it was funny as hell. He would have kept talking for hours if they didn't cut him off, those bastards :D

Guest news_gimmick

I didn't have any line on my screen, the quality was on par with most DVD releases.

hard to tell on quality as my TV has lines across the screen apparntly burned in before I got the dvd (I think my tv is starting to go actually) but it looks fine I think.

AHA, I knew they would bleep out pipers "bullsh*t" line. That sucks, thoguh if they left it in I suppose they would have had to change the rating to TV-MA and it would be harder to sell to younger fans.

I didn't realize Nikolai Volkoff had such an interesting backstory until watching the HOF

Of course it seemed kinda "edited", noting he retired with dignity was a proud American good guy in the early 90s, ignoring the fact he wrestled as a poor heel who wore the "cents" sign on his tights in 1995.

Guest news_gimmick

While he did end his career as a poor heel, I think it would be kind of embarassing to end his career recap on that note, which is why it was left off. Besides he really did nothing of note in 1994-95 anyway, maybe wrestling a match or two on tv.

My copy is on its way right now, but I have to ask: No Easter Eggs at all?!?

I have found none, and have gone through all the usual steps.

so I would say, NO :angry:

I didn't realize Nikolai Volkoff had such an interesting backstory until watching the HOF

Of course it seemed kinda "edited", noting he retired with dignity was a proud American good guy in the early 90s, ignoring the fact he wrestled as a poor heel who wore the "cents" sign on his tights in 1995.

I was wondering the same thing. However I liked JRS crack at him talking about him having one suit.