TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Taker666

May, 5, 2005 WWE SmackDown! Thread

WORLD PREMIERE

MAY 5, 2005

SmackDown! will be the only place to see the world premiere of John Cena’s first music video when SmackDown! comes to Trenton, New Jersey.

For more on John Cena's music and to sample some hot tracks, click here. Of course, last week John Cena learned his first WWE Championship defense would come against none other than former champion JBL, who won a wild Fatal Fourway last week in the United Kingdom.

Also, will Rey Mysterio have anything to say to Eddie Guerrero after the bizarre events of last week? Latino Heat basically gave up on their tag team match with MNM, costing Rey and Eddie a chance to regain the championship. If that wasn't enough, Guerrero then stood by and watched Mysterio get beat down afterwards. WATCH: 56k | 300k

Meanwhile, United States Champion Orlando Jordan will be in action against Booker T. Plus, with Judgment Day less than three weeks away, will there be any announcements regarding the huge pay-per-view?

Don’t miss SmackDown! on UPN (8/7 CT).

should be a good show like always.

Shannon Moore, now tagging with Scotty 2 Hotty as the Cruiserweight Jobbers, has face paint, sort of a red version of the black part of Sting's crow paint

Melina pulls a Stacy to distract Scotty so MNM can pick up the win... and here comes Mysterio with the pipe! I like the new more aggresive Rey Mysterio Jr.(By the way, now would be a perfect time for Ultimo Dragon to come back as Rey's tag partner)

Edited by Masked Man of Mystery

I actually like JBL better since he lost the title. He is cutting some awesome promos here. I have to admit, I was wrong about him.

Cena should be running down to the ring, not posing. Dumb son of a gun, he just called you a one hit wonder

Guest LooneyTune

Cena/JBL I Quit Rules?! Bolding just because it has no appeal when neither participants are named Terry Funk or Mick Foley.

What did 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP!

I'm Sharmell...er Hoffman?

It's always good to see Sarge and them

Guest LooneyTune

I like the current bunch including Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson, Steve Kiern, and to an extent, Fit Finlay than the old bunch including Rene Goulet, Blackjack Lanza, Tony Garea, and the other Hebner.

Wow...Hardcore Holly got a big ol' face pop. Or heat in a can

Guest LooneyTune

I doubt it's canned heat... usual house show reports have Holly getting surprisingly good pops for a man in his position (midcard and less).

Does anyone kind of semi-mark out when old school guys like Anderson, Finley, and other road agents make appearances on tv?

You could hear someone in the crowd shouting "Arn! Arn!" when they came out to get Kurt away from Sharmell.

Rey borrows from RVD's play book with the split leg moonsault