TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Artie Lange

I saw this DVD a couple weeks ago on and it's probably one of the funniest stand-ups I've ever seen. The shit that comes out of his mouth is so damn funny, out of the blue and completely wrong.

The best part was the whole "pass the ball, nigger. Nigger."

Anyone else see it?

Yeah, that's a great DVD. Artie is hilarious. It's better to actually see him live because he's usually always totally shitfaced and says stuff 10x more offensive than what's on the DVD.

He's on Howard Stern too, and quite funny there. I want to see this DVD though. Are any of his movies worth watching considering I'd most likely just be watching them for him?

He's on Howard Stern too, and quite funny there. I want to see this DVD though. Are any of his movies worth watching considering I'd most likely just be watching them for him?

Dirty Work is the only one where he's in a good role and gets to play himself a bit, and that's a damn funny movie.

He's written/starring in an independant film that's going to be shot this summer, big controversy on the show this week over his taking time off to film it.....

I've been an Artie Lange fan for a long time, anyone know how I can see this DVD without buying it from his website? because I doubt Blockbuster will be carrying it....

He's written/starring in an independant film that's going to be shot this summer, big controversy on the show this week over his taking time off to film it.....

Is the controversy because Stern is pissed that the one consistently funny person on the show is going to be gone for X amount of time? It'd be like a sports team letting the one good player take time off ... you just know the team will suffer without the one really skilled guy.

Is is controversy, or more like he's getting ribbed mercilessly?

Having read all this, I think I need to watch that DVD.

Dirty Work is the only one where he's in a good role and gets to play himself a bit, and that's a damn funny movie.

I've been an Artie Lange fan for a long time, anyone know how I can see this DVD without buying it from his website? because I doubt Blockbuster will be carrying it....

I agree, Dirty Work was a great comic movie with many LOL moments.