TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

God Damn Son Of A Bitch Mouse

ARGH!

My mouse has packed up on me. It's just stuck in the middle of the screen and won't move, or recognise clicks or wheel spins. The icon though does change when it ends up on text feilds or buttons etc, and the mouse still lights up red when it's plugged in, so it's sort of getting through.

But this leaves me having to do EVERYTHING through the keyboard, which is already proving to be so fucking fustrating I'm tempted to throw the damn thing through the monitor and it's only been 5min.

I've unplugged the mouse and plugged it in again, and turned the pc on and off a few times. This hasn't worked and so I'm totally out of idea's on what I'm supposed to do.

Any ideas??????

I believe, if I read the reports and survey's correctly in my bathroom showerhead, that you have to buy a new mouse.

Before you do that though, try switching to USB mode if you can.

Now you say that, but I do have another mouse which I have plugged into the port and that has the same problems too, so i'm pretty sure it's not the mouse itself.

Although I'll probably buy a usb one tomorrow anyway, unless I can fix this, as both the ones I have are non-usb, whatever the technical term is.