TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

SNL Review

Well just because I like him alot. I was gonna put a disclaimer that he hasnt done much yet, but I didnt think it was necessary. It's been one season. I'll wait til he gets promoted hopefully. I think he has a bright future. If all else fails, bring on Rob Huebal, and make them a pseudo comedy team on the show.

Huebel auditioned last year and didn't get on which totally blows my mind. He would be amazing on SNL and the show would greatly benefit from his abilities as a writer and performer.

Riggle works best when he yells and plays drill sergeant type characters. I've seen him do improv a lot and that's pretty much all he does. It gets old after a while but the first few times he'll do it on SNL, it will kill. Look at Leviticus.

He's only gotten about two chances to stand out on SNL and he did fine in both of them, so I would like to see him get more airtime.

His only drawback is his lack of versatility, but that can easily be disguised.

Wow, they must have only had one spot open then. That's pretty weird though. Probably just some kind of showbiz politics.

Wow, they must have only had one spot open then. That's pretty weird though. Probably just some kind of showbiz politics.

I think so too. I asked Huebel in August and he said he thought Riggle would get in but that he wasn't too optimistic.

But still- Huebel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Riggle

Guest Quik

The show tonight, except for Queens of the Stone Age (who were fucking ON), blew ass.