TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
franchise632

Any SMF posters on Myspace?

TSMF is really clunky.

I have a MySpace profile, but removed all of my friends on there months ago and now just visit every couple of weeks to see if anyone genuinely interesting has joined in my area.

I signed up a few months ago. Aside from a couple blog entries in recent weeks, I haven't done much with the profile. I've been meaning to get pics up, but I haven't taken any recently.

I have found former classmates, bandmates, etc. so that is pretty cool, but I haven't bothered trying to find people in my area.

Guest Vitamin X
Damaramu's MySpace Account:

Here Ya Go.

About me:

I'm a Junior at OU studying Journalism. I write sports for the Oklahoma Daily and I am a security guard at the OU Library. I love sports and I try to play whenever I can. I love basketball and anything that involves tackling. If you want to know anymore then give me an IM. I'm 6'4" and I weigh 250.

It's him alright!!

After viewing your pictures, your condemnation of Slug smoking weed befuddles me even further.

Read the thread again........"above".......implying thats not what i think. But what i thought was he would think he's above it....just a vibe i guess. I wasn't saying smoking weed is horrible and i hate weed smokers. I have friends that do it, it doesn't bother me.

i don't smoke weed, i used to, but didn't like it. i just smoke newports and black & milds constantly.

i don't smoke weed, i used to, but didn't like it. i just smoke newports and black & milds constantly.

Oh, well that's respectable

and i suppose your implying i think thats better than smoking weed. I never said that.

Here Ya Go.

About me:

I'm a Junior at OU studying Journalism. I write sports for the Oklahoma Daily and I am a security guard at the OU Library. I love sports and I try to play whenever I can. I love basketball and anything that involves tackling. If you want to know anymore then give me an IM. I'm 6'4" and I weigh 250.

It's him alright!!

Damn found! Well then read my blog about pink shirts and popped collars. It's something that has driven me crazy for a long time now.

How'd ya find me?

Here Ya Go.

About me:

It's him alright!!

Damn found! Well then read my blog about pink shirts and popped collars. It's something that has driven me crazy for a long time now.

How'd ya find me?

Well, seeing as how I've got several pink shirts, guess I'm one of those dumb dickheads?

My world is crashing down around me.

Oh, and I'm on myspace too.

Here Ya Go.

About me:

It's him alright!!

How'd ya find me?

Well, seeing as how I've got several pink shirts, guess I'm one of those dumb dickheads?

My world is crashing down around me.

Oh, and I'm on myspace too.

Zack there's more to it than that to be a dumb dickhead. IM me or message me on there and I'll explain to you fully what a dumb dickhead is. But I've seen your pics and talked to you and I'm pretty sure you aren't one.