TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeJordan23

In the new Observer Newsletter

HHH and Austin on the same brand?

No exemptions in the draft?

Undertaker also possible to change brands?

Cena fans better hope what I think could happen doesn't with Vince emphasizing the WWE Champion possibly ending up on RAW. Especially with the wwe moving RAW back to USA.

Im going to repost when I get to the end, but why is the solution: TRADE WRESTLERS. For the love . . .

If they switch the WWE Title that means that they have to switch the WWE Tag Team Titles too. That means that SD will have:

(1) The World Heavyweight Title

(2) The US Title

(3) The World Tag Team Titles

(4) The Cruiserweight Title

Smells like WCW. Id like to see a swerve and switch just the IC and US Titles.

I like the idea of Austin being a reformed man and in a suit and yall OR on commentary. I liked him doing the Angle-Benoit cage match.

SCSA has no business being in a WWE ring or on WWE programming outside of being a one-off guest (i.e. Rock, Hogan, Piper). Keep away from my TV, period.

Hes pretty 1-dimensional and wrestling is the only thing I think that he can do.

He wouldnt stick in a suit though.

On a side note, I think the Hogan think was done well. Shame the pin wasnt from a legdrop.

I thought they were going to have Austin join JR and Lawler at the commentary booth when he was doing the GM stuff in mid 2003 or so, but they went with the Coach instead.

I think if he does a series of house show matches doing referring and stuff and he does come back on TV, I think they should seriously consider him joining the booth on Raw. It would definately make things original.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

After reading some of these comments I began to think...

There was a time when people liked his character.

Guest JMA

I think Austin would work best as an ambassador for WWE rather than an on-air character. Although, I do like the idea of turning him into some kind of corrupt authority figure.

Guest Brian
After reading some of these comments I began to think...

There was a time when people liked his character.

I still love the character. Not my favorite, but always a great character. I could do without the beating everybody all the time, as it does have a threshold it has already jumped, but it is a great character.

And let's face the facts here, workers don't not get over because of Austin. Austin is merely the guy that the writers have go over the people. As have other main eventers. It's a booking problem, that booking can correct and still book Austin properly. Let's put the blame where the blame belongs.

Guest The Iron Yuppie
Steve Austin says he'll be back on Raw on a regular basis shortly.

You excited, angered or indifferent to this?

It would all depend upon how he is used. If it is anything remotely like his recent stint, where he gave the stunner to someone on a weekly basis, with no retaliation/revenge by the recipient, completely outwitted Eric Bischoff constantly, takes up large segments of the show as a non-wrestler, than I emphaticly against it.

If however he is used as a colour commentator, or perhaps as someone's enforcer/mouthpiece putting over other wrestlers (though this does go against the principle of no allies), it may have some merit.

If he changed up his act a little, did something besides stunning every living thing in sight, was involved in fun little segments that have a purpose(like Rock or Foley when they appear), I wouldn't mind...otherwise, I never wan't to see him on my television again.