TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

DDP Gone from TNA

PWI:

According to several sources, former WCW World champion Diamond Dallas Page is gone from TNA. Page finished at the Hard Justice PPV this past Sunday. TNA management may not be seeing Page's departure as a loss as they were unhappy that he didn't want to put over Monty Brown without outside interference from Phi-Delta Slam.

It is believed that Page's status was a byproduct of due to the change in political power with Dusty Rhodes (who Page has always credited for helping make him a star and was close to) stepping down as booker. There really wasn't much left for Page to do in the company at this point either beyond putting over others. As noted earlier on PWInsider.com, Page is filming an episode of Entourage tomorrow and is finishing up his "Yoga for Real Guys" book

well that kinda sucks. TNA is just running rampant with backstage politics.

Guest nokia

DDP survived this long thanks to name value and Dusty...

Love to see him back in the wwe though

Guest jm29195
Love to see him back in the wwe though

I'd second that, keep him away from Sarh Undertaker though or there could be trouble! DDP/Batista or DDP/HHH would be ace on Raw right now!

Guest nokia

A feud between Randy Orton & DDP could rock....

You know Diamond Cutter vs Rko....

Guest jm29195

Just in time for the draft, DDP's on Smackdown isn't he? Gotta be going to RAW, they'd be fools to not make Orton, HHH, and Batista feel the BANG!! It'd be just like the nWo angle from 97 with DDP refusing the evolution shirt and diamond cutting Flair all the time. Do excuse me I'm talking stupid again.

I've always liked Page, but after the shot at Jarrett, he's simply been treading water. Though for whatever reason, I'd think that DDP vs. Daniels could be a good pairing.

Guest netslob

good riddance. if he wants to be a baby whenever he's asked to do a job, fuck him.