TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

HEY DOWNHOME

Good news, guys. The board is totally saved now that Sandman is back to post gibberish and have his buddy CWM tag along.

I still don't know who you are.

Dude, playing the "I don't know who you are" card is fucking weak. Which is shame, because your trolling here was fairly entertaining until Modern Man's Hustle started calling you out and you could only muster such a lame response.

Well, I don't know who he is. Why bother with anything good when I don't even have a clue who it is I'm working against?

And you've posted some that haven't been winners either.

Let's keep this thread on subject, which is how Downhome's crying himself to sleep. Plenty of other threads of which to talk about me.

"Thanks a lot guys. I am simply in awe of your being in awe."

He means he's amazed that anyone gives a shit about him at all, even on the intarweb.

"I sincerely mean that. I'm 25, and I just now feel like my life is really starting."

Because he's wasted the previous 25 being a worthless sack of dog feces. Though the odds of the next 25 years being any better are slim, unless he hit by a bus fairly soon.

"I saw RotS today, and holy shit I'll never forget it."

Whoop de damn do.

I had a feeling he'd taint my enjoyment of ROTS a little by posting how it was a cinematic masterpiece and excelled in every category by virtue of being the most recent visual input he had.

My God, talk about making me have mixed feelings for that match.

It was one of my favorite brawls ever, EVER, but with one of my least favorite finishes in the history of wrestling. Wow.

I love JBL in matches like this, he's one of the best there is in my opinion. I've got to give props to Cena though, he was right there with JBL, and he was bleeding unlike I've ever seen. JBL was tore up also.

Guest Vitamin X

Downhome should become one of those film critics that love everything. It fits him.