GreatWhiteNope

The OAO RAW Thread - 5/30/05

Rate this week's RAW - 5/30/05  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this week's RAW - 5/30/05

• Good
    • Mediocre
    • Bad

The segment wasn't pointless in that it made Batista look dominant, but I have a hard time getting behind a guy that annihilates guys half his size and slams another guy's face into concrete repeatedly. It also made it look like Batista has some serious anger issues, which is the complete opposite of what got him over in the first place.

Edited by Angle-plex

Guest TheGreatWesuke

I was at the show live... I had no idea the "sep-er-ate" chant made it on TV until I read a few reports. My friend and I sooooo started that. We rule.

Guest wolverine1007

My Raw experience was unique, to say the least. After driving down from Edmonton, i wound up sitting in a section filled with kids. While watching RAW i got to hear great gems like...

- "Who's Matt?" asked by a 14 year old girl when I started yeling We want Matt during the Edge-Kane-Lita Highlight reel.

- "Shut up, we're trying to listen!" said by a couple 12 year old boys while I was yelling Boring during the Triple H promo.

- "Smackdown sucks, because all they do is wrestle, and not enough of them talk" explained to me by a 10 year old girl, about why Christian should stay on RAW.

I was also surprised/dissapointed at how many people were buying Shawn Michaels merchandise in Calgary, but then again, it seemed to me like most of the fans I was around weren't fans back in 97.