TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

So I want a blog and shit

To have your own blog, please send me a money order made out to (leave it blank), a copy of your drivers license, SS Card, Passport (If you have one), and a $5 bill, as well as any major credit card and I will have your blog up and ready in no time, once I have left the country. (Traveling under YOUR-NAME-HERE) :P

We can't have just anyone creating blogs now days...

Just kidding, it’s simple. Simply Click "My Controls" in the top right, and under the blog area, you should see "Create My Blog", following instructions from there and use the HELP if needed.

Guest Robot Bastard

You could talk about all your players going to better clubs, even gangly Crouch the England international.

Liberal media: Whiny, bitching, cry-baby conservatives love to prattle on and on about the "liberal media." To be fair, except for FOX News (Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, John Gibson, Neil Cavuto, Steve Doocy, E.D. Hill, Brian Kilmeade, Brit Hume), Clear Channel, Laura Ingraham, Dr. Laura, Rush Limbaugh, Hugh Hewitt, Ann Coulter, Newsmax, G. Gordon Liddy, Michael Reagan, Michael Savage, The New York Post, Sinclair Broadcast Group (WLOS13, Fox 45, WTTO21, WB49, KGAN, WICD, WICS, WCHS, WVAH, WTAT, WSTR, WSYX, WTTE, WKEF, WRGT, KDSM, WSMH, WXLV, WURN, KVWB, KFBT, WDKY, WMSN, WVTV, WEAR, WZTV, KOTH, WYZZ, WPGH, WGME, WLFL, WRLH, WUHF, KABB, WGGB, WSYT, WTTA), David Horowitz, Rupert Murdoch, PAX, and MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, they're right.

One of the few times that Maddox's "hey look at me, I'm abrasive and outspoken" act made me laugh.