TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Deep Discount DVD - 20% off sale

How does this work really? I understand you fill out an order and enter the code. But how do you find out about the code in the first place? And how long does the sale last?

How does this work really? I understand you fill out an order and enter the code. But how do you find out about the code in the first place? And how long does the sale last?

I found out on DVDTalk, and it ends on 6/25. Too bad it doesn't work on pre-orders, but I suppose their One Night Stand pre-order price is good enough.

Guest Evolution

Stephen Lynch - Live At The El Rey - $8.22

Manos: The Hands of Fate - $4.80 (Currently out of stock)

The MSTing of Manos - $9.56

Santa Claus Conquers The Martians and Manos -- Both MSTed -- $11.92

Guest El Satanico

You buy DVDs at Borders? Ouch

You really should look around your area for a better place to buy DVDs. There's no Best Buy, Circuit City or Wal-Mart?

You buy DVDs at Borders? Ouch

You really should look around your area for a better place to buy DVDs. There's no Best Buy, Circuit City or Wal-Mart?

Ive only been to borders twice in my life so no i dont buy dvds there. MY CC didn't have it (they hardly have any ) and I have no way of getting to best buy since i dont drive and the buses dont run there. since Borders was in the same shopping center as CC, I went there to see if they had it and what price it would be, I figured it would also be 24.95 since that was the list price, or so I thought. my walmart stopped getting wwe dvds late last year. since if I found it at cc it would have been like 25 bucks, I figured that Borders passed my 5 bucks rule (which is I will only buy a dvd or video game somewhere else if it is 5 bucks or less more than the other store) Plus the sole reason for me going out there was to get the dvd, so I would have felt unfulfilled If I went home empty handed.

I really got to get a credit card or somethin so I can order these at DDDVD

However I did procure at the borders the paperback of the ric flair book for only 5 bucks on sale. so it wasnt a total rip off.

Besides, this isn't even my worst wrestling video purchase ever. That would probably be buying a vhs version of wm 2000 at suncoast in jan 01 for 39.95 plus tax and it came to like 41 dollars. that was dumb, but back then I didnt realize that some stores had them cheaper. and I had alot of cash left over from my bday and xmas so...

buying the wm legacy box set in 00 for 149 bucks was probably another bad decision. But then again I was still in high school for that one.

Yes you can now make fun of me. :D

Guest El Satanico

just ordered

VIDEODROME (CRITERION) $ 23.00

ICHI THE KILLER (SE) (UR) $ 14.38

DEAD & BURIED (LE/2 DISC) $ 14.38

I don't have a credit card either, but I've made a few DDDVD buys with my brother's card, just paid him back later...which I'll be doing again

yea I used my dads card to order wm 21 from amazon, but he is in NY right now and we dont have enough eatra money in the bank right now to use for an order. however I plan on waiting to buy the 80s set and any other future buy from that site.

I placed a pretty large order, but one of them I thought was a really cool deal. I got that Andre the Giant DVD for $4.xx, not bad at all. I might even pick up the IC Title DVD since it's the same price.

Ordered:

SLING BLADE (CE)

KING OF THE HILL 3RD SEASON

KING OF THE HILL 4TH SEASON

SHAUN OF THE DEAD

THE USUAL SUSPECTS (SE)

SAVED

INTERMISSION

APOCALYPSE NOW - REDUX

Y TU MAMA TAMBIEN

XX/XY

Total cost: $120.23

Hooray for me.

Ok, it says that items out of stock won't be billed till they're sent. But if they're sent after the sale is over will I still get them at the sale price, or does anyone know?

Ok, it says that items out of stock won't be billed till they're sent. But if they're sent after the sale is over will I still get them at the sale price, or does anyone know?

You probably will get them for the sale price, but I dont know for sure.

Of course you'll get them for the sale price, I know this first hand, so don't worry about not getting the discount on the OOS items.

If you guys don't have em, pick up the following DVDs. They are $4-$5 each after the 20% off:

Dark City

Following

Frailty

Ghost Dog

Interstate 60