TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Taco Bell's new Crunchwrap Supreme

Did you turn into Triple K for a sec, there?

I turned into the guy who works for one of the companies that supplies Taco Bell with their tostadas and 12" tortillas. Taco Bell drastically reduced their orders of each this past week, which means that the promotion is coming to an end. The shelf life for the stuff is eighteen days, so give it two weeks or so and no more crunchwrap.

He meant because you called me a hippie.

But God help us all.

Why wouldn't they?

And what the hell are fries supreme?  Some communist Canuck foodstuff?

They are fries dressed like nachos with sour cream, green onion and ground beef.

Also has tomatos and nachooo cheeeese, and they'll put guac on it or beans instead of meat if you ask. :) Either way, good shit.

Also, TO still has the Crunchwrap. :P

Chalk me up to the group that's surprised that Americans don't have a fries supreme, or maybe they do and it just came out recently for them? Or you went to a bad store? I hope for their sake...

Nope, they don't. It's not even on their website. That said, I think the American burritos are a big bigger than the ones we get up here.

Guest Vitamin X

I had the Crunchwrap Supreme last night after a couple months' break from having it every other day or so (a bit of an exagerration, but not by much) and it was rather disappointing in its quality. Hopefully the next one will be a lot better, but it could possibly be because it's the first time I ate Taco Bell without being high.

Nachos Bell Grande are always good, though.