TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Tell me what I need to do to get the crap to stop.

The tantrums, the petty in-fighting and the general bitchiness have pissed me off. If you don't want me to book, you can just tell me you don't want me to book and if the public opinion goes against me then I'll happily retire and let someone else deal with the bullshit. I don't want to, since I generally enjoy the fed, but the shit has been knee-deep lately and it's making me question whether facilitating your angles is worth my time.

The simplest solution I've come up with is to leave the people who piss and moan and not much else off my cards, but then I run the risk of hurting innocent people who happen to be working with the problem children, and of the problem children bitching regardless. That is, I'm not sure it solves anything.

So, seriously, just tell me what to do to get the pissing, moaning, whining and general jack-assery to stop, or tell me to hang it up and quit booking.

I would, since it's vaguely on-topic, like to take this opportunity to say that putting up a fuss about on-boards bitching does sometimes work. Wildchild responded to such a request on my part and has been a pleasure to work with since.

It doesn't seem to be working for many of the rest of you.

You're doing nothing wrong that I see, Tom.

There are times where I've questioned how my character has gotten booked, but part of the fun with this fed is writing matches around it.

Please don't go. Please don't go. Please don't go.