TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Smarkdown, 06-27-05!

"Ladies and gentlemen," Funyon says, "making his way to the ring...."

The fans stand, and for a moment, the arena is silent. After what seems like forever, a voice breaks through the humid Romanian night.

When I was back in seminary school

There was a person there who put forth the proposition

That you can petition the Lord with prayer.

Petition the Lord with prayer?

Petition the Lord with prayer?!

YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!

With that, the explosion of bright blue pyro lights up the National Arena in Bucharest, Romania, and Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" rings out over the sound system. As the smoke clears, the SmarkTron lights up with an image of Tom Flesher as he crosses through the velvet curtain and brushes the lapels of his linen suit. He adjusts the open collar of his light blue shirt and, as he struts to the ring in the infield, looks distressed at best.

As he enters the ring, the lights focus on him, and he picks up a microphone. The music fades, and he begins to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen," says Flesher, "tonight, I'm charged with a duty that I wish hadn't fallen upon me. It's not that I don't like having the ability to hold a wrestler's career in my hands. It's not that I don't like being able to reward a wrestler for performing above and beyond the call of duty in the ring."

"It's how we got here."

Flesher blinks forcefully. He starts to speak again, but pauses. With a look of pain on his face, he reaches into his pocket and withdraws a pack of Camel Turkish Royals. He takes a moment to put the cigarette in his mouth, and then, with an unsteady hand, to light it. He puffs it halfheartedly, clearly trying to stall for time to regain his composure.

"Tonight, I have the ... sad duty of filling the vacancy at the top of the Cruiserweight division. Joseph Peters gave me this opportunity because, as an authority figure and former Cruiserweight Champion myself, he believes I can properly fill the vacancy. There's something else at play, though - one of my best friends is responsible for this vacancy."

Once again, Flesher pauses, this time inhaling more unsteadily. After he regains some of his calmness, he continues.

"I don't want to dwell on the life of Andrew Rickmen, except to say that he was a hell of a man. He'd been here long before I broke into the JL, and I thought he'd be successful long after I retired from the public eye. Unfortunately, as you know, Mr. Rickmen passed away last week... in... a tragic, tragic incident."

"Andrew, we'll miss you."

Flesher pauses, allowing the Romanian fans to cheer for Rickmen's memory. He quickly, however, silences them.

"If I may, I don't want this to become any more of a spectacle than it already is. I just want to respect the memory of my good friend and get this over with so we can close the hole Andrew left in the division."

"Though I'm loathe to simply hand a title off, there is one man who has defeated every top contender in the division. It would be pointless to hold a tournament, since he's already beaten the competitors. He will, however, defend on Lockdown."

"Your new World Cruiserweight Champion is Scott Pretzler."

"God rest Andrew Rickmen's soul."

With a look of bitterness on his face, Flesher turns on his heel and exits the ring abruptly. The uncomfortable scene quickly fades to commercial.

EH!

EH BOO!

(tunktunktunktunk) EH EH EH BOO BOO!

(tunk! tunk!) EH BOO EH BOO

(peeyoooooooooooooooooooo) EH! EH BOO BOO!

Ghost Machine enters the arena to mild applause. JL Crunk is at his side. Ghost rolls into the ring, and JL takes the stairs. He asks for a microphone. It’s broken.

Some gay metal “song” plays as Manson appears, dressed in the usual “scary loner” outfit. No one really cares. Manson gets into the ring. He has a booger on his face, but no one tells him.

KING: So Pete, is this Ghost Machine guy a robot or not?

PETE: I don’t think so. After all, he and JL Crunk are sexually active.

KING: How do you know?

PETE: I saw them going at it.

KING: Still, something about him just doesn’t seem right.

Ghost Machine and Manson shake hands, but when Ghost goes to his corner, he wipes his hand on his tights. LOL!

PETE: What do you think about this one, King?

KING: Tough call. Manson of course employs the popular suplex arsenal…

PETE: Who doesn’t?

KING: …but Ghost Machine is too tough and strong to be man-handled and thrown around by him. In fact, my friend is a scientist and told me that it is physically impossible for Manson to win this bout.

PETE: Sounds like a doozie.

The bell is dung, and Ghost and Manson close in. Manson throws a hard left, but Ghost catches his fist and crumples it. Manson screams and falls to the mat.

PETE: pwned!

Manson scrambles to his feet and lunges at Ghost Machine. They grapple, and Manson knees Ghost in the gut. He winces a bit, and Manson follows up with a suplex. Ghost pops right up and greets Manson with a clothesline. Zing! He then picks up Manson and powerbombs him. Then he elbows him and does a chinlock. Ghost throws Manson to the outside and planchas him. Then he goes outside and backdrops Manson. Ghost picks him up for the INVERTED headbutt!

KING: Ghost Machine is on a roll.

PETE: yeah LOL

Ghost Machine then does a running double axehandle. As Manson gets up, he does the Russian leg sweep. Then he rolls him in the ring. Camel Clutch! He taps!

“HERE IS YOUR WINNER, GHOST MACHINE!”

Ghost celebrates. OMG! Here comes Manson’s tag team partner! Ghost doesn’t see him! But wait! JL Crunk just dropkicked Manson’s partner.

Pete: “The action continues on Smarkdown, and we’re getting ready to see newcomer Randy Myers take on the International Champion, Jay Hawke.”

King: “Didn’t this Myers guy close for the Chicago Cubs a few years ago?”

Pete: “This is a different Randy Myers.”

King: “Anyway, if you think Jay Hawke is cocky, you ought to get a load of this Myers guy. He’s basically saying he’s the best wrestler in the SWF already, and he’s calling out the International Champion so soon? The kid’s got guts. No brains, but plenty of guts.”

Pete: “It may very well be that Randy Myers has bit off more than he can chew tonight. The only way to find out is to go up to Funyon for the opening introductions.”

Funyon: “The following non-title contest is scheduled for one fall with a 15-minute time limit.”

The familiar strains of Pink Floyd’s “Learning to Fly” come on the PA as the lights dim.

Funyon: “Introducing first … from the Hall of Fame City of Cleveland, Ohio … weighing in at 215 pounds … he is the current SWF International Champion … ‘The Dean of Professional Wrestling’ … JAAAAAAAAAAY HAWWWWWWWWWKE!”

A spotlight shines on Jay Hawke as he emerges from the curtain, and he heads to the ring wearing his trademark black and purple robe. As the crowd gets into its familiar chant…

“HAWKE SUCKS!

HAWKE SUCKS!

HAWKE SUCKS!”

…Jay Hawke slowly turns his head toward the crowd and sneers at the people who love to hate him. Hawke heads to the ring, taking off his robe and folding it before handing it to the ring attendant. He then turns toward the aisle, staring at the entryway with an ice cold stare.

Funyon: “And his opponent…”

“Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen comes on the PA as the lights go out.

Funyon: “Hailing from HOTLANTA … weighing in at 275 pounds … RANDYYYYYYYYYY MYYYYYYYYERS!”

An excessive amount of pyrotechnics go off, and from the ensuing smoke comes Randy Myers, wearing black tights and black wrist tape to match his spiky black hair. He flips off the crowd as he makes his way to the ring.

Pete: “That’s a great way to endear yourself to the great fans of the SWF, isn’t it?”

King: “This guy looks like somebody Michael Jackson told to lay low until the trial was over. Look at this guy!”

Randy Myers steps through the ropes and flips off Jay Hawke, who doesn’t remove his gaze in the slightest. In fact, he actually gives a bit of a smirk as Myers turns to flip the crowd off one more time.

Pete: “And this kid is basically goading Jay Hawke into a brawl already.”

King: “You don’t really think Hawke’s going to fall for that one, do you?”

Pete: “I don’t think Hawke’s even that impressed with Myers’ entrance.”

*DING DING DING!*

With the toll of the bell, referee Scott Ryder signals for the two combatants to begin their match. But Jay Hawke does something he hasn’t done in his nearly nine years in professional wrestling…

…he sticks out his head and offers to give Myers a free headlock.

Pete: “What?”

King: “Tell me Jay Hawke isn’t serious here.”

Pete: “I think he wants to see exactly what Randy Myers has in him.”

Randy Myers wastes no time locking on a side headlock, but Jay Hawke immediately grabs a hold of the left arm and spins into a hammerlock. Myers lets out a quick scream before Hawke quickly releases the hold and smiles.

Pete: “A quick hammerlock, and I don’t think Randy Myers appreciates being locked in a hold like that.”

King: “And you can see Jay Hawke talking to him. I think he said ‘this is wrestling, get used to pain’.”

Pete: “I hope Myers has some experience in some other promotions, because if he doesn’t, he’s going to be in for a long night.”

Jay Hawke holds up an index finger as if to say “Wait just a second”, then reaches his left arm out to him, saying “Armbar me.”

Pete: “Jay Hawke’s giving him another freebie?”

King: “I think you’re right, Pete. He’s just testing this guy to see what he’s got.”

Randy Myers listens to Hawke’s advice and locks in an armbar. Hawke quickly takes Randy Myers over with an arm drag takedown. Myers is quickly to his feet, but Hawke goes right back to the left arm, spinning it into another hammerlock and once again releasing when Myers shows the slightest bit of pain.

King: “That’s typical Jay Hawke right there. We’re maybe a minute into this contest, and Hawke has made Myers look like an amateur with just two moves.”

Pete: “And you can see the frustration in Randy Myers building already. Hopefully for Hawke, Myers isn’t one of those guys who gets better when he gets angry.”

Randy Myers lifts one arm in the air, asking for a test of strength. Jay Hawke looks at him like he’s crazy. Hawke shakes his head, then lifts one arm tentatively into the air like he’s going to do it when clearly he has no intention of locking up. Myers then throws a stiff punch into his opponent’s face that rocks Jay Hawke back against the ropes. Myers follows up with a series of punches and elbows, the last of which knocks the International Champion through the ropes and onto the ring apron.

King: “Well, we know that Myers can punch and throw elbows with the best of them.”

Pete: “But so far he hasn’t done anything resembling an actual wrestling move.”

Obviously not wanting a countout victory, Myers picks Hawke up and brings him back into the ring with a scoop slam. Myers immediately goes for the cover by merely laying nonchalantly on the upper body of his opponent:

ONE!

Hawke quickly kicks out.

Pete: “Only a count of one.”

King: “Jay Hawke is not going to stay on his back any longer than he has to. He will get his shoulders up as soon as he can to take the decision out of the referee’s hands.”

Randy Myers pulls his opponent to his feet, then levels him with another series of punches. An elbow knocks Jay Hawke back hard into the corner. Randy Myers whips Jay Hawke into the opposite turnbuckle. Myers charges, but Hawke falls to his buttocks and uses his feet to elevate Myers and drop him face-first into the top turnbuckle.

Pete: “What a move!”

King: “I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that before! That’s a new way of using your opponent’s leverage against him!”

Hawke gets to his feet with Myers still leaning against the turnbuckle. Hawke grabs the left arm into a hammerlock, and Myers lets off another sharp scream. This time Hawke doesn’t simply let go. Instead, he doubles his opponent over and sends him into the ringpost.

Pete: “Shoulder first into the steel post!”

King: “Myers had no way of protecting himself with his arm trapped behind him in the hammerlock.”

Jay Hawke again puts a hammerlock on his opponent, only to send him straight into the ringpost for a second time.

Pete: “Jay Hawke has begun to completely target the left arm and shoulder!”

King: “Well, he wanted to see what Myers brought to the dance, and it’s obvious he wasn’t impressed. I think he wants to go into the Wing Span as quickly as he can and put him away.”

With Myers clutching at his shoulder in agony, Jay Hawke immediately bars the arm and brings his opponent down, maintain hold of the arm as he bends it back at the shoulder.

Pete: “Fujiwara armbar firmly applied here, and with the pain etched on Randy Myers’ face, I don’t know how long this one’s going to go!”

King: “We don’t know much about Randy Myers. We don’t know how much pain this man can take before he’s going to be forced to submit.”

Randy Myers is fighting the pain, but he’s not making any headway toward the ropes at all. Jay Hawke senses the submission isn’t coming anytime soon and releases the hold, but he wastes no time driving a series of knees into the shoulder of Randy Myers. With Myers still facedown on the mat, The Dean of Professional Wrestling follows it up with a series of well-placed leg drops to the back of the neck. He drops an elbow to the back, then grabs a hold of Myers’ chin, sits back, and drapes Myers’ arm over his knees.

Pete: “And into the camel clutch!”

King: “It’s almost like Jay Hawke is trying to initiate Randy Myers into the SWF by putting him on some primitive torture device! I don’t think I even saw Hawke put this much pressure on a hold during the series of matches with Arch Griffon!”

Scott Ryder checks in on Randy Myers, who shakes his head no despite Hawke applying so much pressure that Myers’ eyes begin rolling into the back of his own head. Myers tries desperately to get to his knees and possibly lift Hawke up, but Hawke releases the hold on his own and drives the point of his elbow into the base of the spine.

Pete: “The International Champion is relentless tonight! He’s not letting Randy Myers get anything going!”

King: “It’s his usual precision attack! Work the back, work the shoulder, work the neck, get the tapout, go home!”

Jay Hawke once again drops the leg across the back of Randy Myers’ neck. He turns Myers onto his back, then drops the leg across his chest. Hawke goes for the pin, hooking the far leg and locking his hands:

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout.

Pete: “And how about that? Randy Myers still has some fight left in him!”

King: “But for how long? Jay Hawke’s already going back into submission holds!”

As King finishes his sentence, Jay Hawke puts the finishing touch on an STF that has Randy Myers locked up with nowhere to go.

King: “And he’s locking every move in perfectly. We often say a wrestler doesn’t make mistakes, but I think Hawke is actually wrestling a mistake-free match tonight!”

Randy Myers is finally making some movement towards the ropes. He reaches for the ropes, but as his hand gets about six inches away from it, Jay Hawke releases the hold and drops an elbow to the spot where the shoulder meets the neck. Then Jay Hawke back up a few steps, motioning that he wants Randy Myers to get up.

Pete: “I think Hawke’s sensing victory here, King.”

King: “I think you’re right. He likes to execute that Wing Span from a standing position and drive his opponent to the mat with it for the submission!”

Randy Myers slowly makes his way to his feet. Jay Hawke tries to lock in the crossface chickenwing portion of the Wing Span, but Myers throws his right elbow and catches Jay Hawke underneath the chin.

Pete: “Myers throwing an elbow out of nowhere, and now he fires off with a series of right hands, possibly out of desperation!”

With Hawke staggering, Randy Myers pulls Jay Hawke over to the ropes and chokes Jay Hawke across the middle cable. With Hawke in place, Myers runs into the opposite ropes and comes forward, swinging his feet through the ring ropes and dropkicking Jay Hawke in the face!

King: “The…um…I don’t know Atlanta’s area code, but the three digit number!”

Pete: “404, I think.”

King: “Who cares?”

Jay Hawke struggles to his feet, and Myers brings him down from behind with a bulldog. Myers goes down for the cover:

ONE!

TWO!

Jay Hawke lifts a shoulder and grabs a hold of Myers’ left arm, maneuvering his body until he has once again locked in a Fujiwara armbar.

Pete: “Right back into the Fujiwara armbar, and I think he’s put even more pressure on it than he had on the previous one!”

King: “And I don’t think he’s satisfied with the armbar! Look at what he’s doing!”

With Randy Myers still in a prone position, Jay Hawke turns the left arm into a hammerlock, then brings his other arm across Randy Myers’ face. With Myers already in pain, Hawke hooks his legs around Myers’ arm and scissors it.

Pete: “Wing Span!”

King: “I’ve never seen him put it on out of quite that position before!”

Randy Myers fights it briefly, but he has no choice but to tap out.

*DING DING DING!*

Pete: “That’s going to do it!”

Jay Hawke doesn’t immediately break the hold. He hangs onto it until Scott Ryder threatens to reverse the decision, even going so far as to count to four to force Hawke to release the hold.

King: “And he even held it just a few extra seconds to let Randy Myers know what he’s gotten himself into.”

Funyon: “Ladies and gentlemen, in 6 minutes 55 seconds … the winner of this contest by submission … JAAAAAAAAAAAAY HAWWWWWWWWWWKE!”

As Myers begins to pull himself to his feet, Jay Hawke leans down at his fallen opponent. As he looks down at him, he says, “You still want to be in the SWF, pal? Stick around, and maybe you’ll just earn everybody’s respect.”

Pete: “I know Hawke says it so much it’s cliché at this point, but I think he just taught Randy Myers a lesson he won’t forget anytime soon.”

King: “Well, Hawke worked the shoulder and neck over the entire match, but I’ll give credit to Myers. He put up about as good a match as any of us could have expected.”

Pete: “More action to come from Romania after the break. Don’t go away!”

Longdogger Pete: Our next match is in the style of heavyweight vs. cruiserweight.

Suicide King: That is right, and it just so happens I kind of enjoy Arch Griffon, but…I can’t stand the spot monkey that is his opponent.

Pete and King finish their opening thoughts as the lights in the stadium completely disappear as “Bloodlust of the Human Condition” plays throughout the stadium.

BOOM!!!

White pyro explodes at the entrance way partially blinding the fans. Emerging from the light is the massive Arch Griffon sporting his white tights with white boots. The fans have a mix reaction, which the hulking man simply ignores as he makes his way down to the ring.

Funyon: Making his way to the ring hailing from Des Moines, Iowa…Arch GRIFFON!!!

Arch makes it to the ring and enters it rather quickly as he heads to the back corner and begins to do some warm up stretches as he waits for his opponent.

King: Arch Griffon looks to be in a killing mood.

Pete: When is he not in a killing mood?

The lights in the arena are on, but they quickly dim as the 60,000 SWF fans in attendance rise to their feet as these words appear on the Smarktron…

“I’m Born…”

“I’m Alive…”

“I Breathe…”

The words alternate as “Vitamin” explodes over the sound system in the stadium as the fans begin cheering loudly as Funyon makes the announcement for Arch Griffon’s popular opponent…

Funyon: And his opponent reigning SWF Hardcore Champion, hailing from Elkhart, Indiana…ZYON!!!

The youth himself enters the stadium to what some could call an amazing reaction. Zyon wearing green shorts and a white shirt with the black “Z” symbol on the front looks around the stadium before patting the belt that is currently around his waist. The cruiserweight then runs down to the ring slapping some hands on his way down and leaps on to the ring apron….

Only to be knocked off by a charging Arch Griffon…

Pete: Hey wait a minute…

Zyon’s theme music comes to an abrupt halt as the lights in the arena come back on. Zyon is currently doubled over on the outside of the ring as he sloppily takes the hardcore title off of his waist and throws it to the side. Before the “Unique Youth” can compose himself the massive “Archie” surprises and shocks Zyon and the fans by leaping over the top and crushing his opponent with a plancha.

King: I usually despise moves like that…but this time I’ll let it pass.

“RAAAAA!!”

The fans cheer the high spot as Zyon is still trying to get a grip on what is going on in this non-hardcore and non-title match. Arch lifts Zyon up and notices the bandage that covers the cut across the forehead of his opponent that he suffered at the Lockdown Acropolis Now match. Arch then tries to slam Zyon face first into the steel steps, but Zyon blocks it and then HE slams Arch face first into the steel steps before rolling into the ring…

Ding

Ding

DING!!

Pete: Now the match has officially started.

Zyon recovers in the ring as Arch enters the ring. The powerful “Archie” throws a right hand toward his opponent who blocks it. Zyon then goes for a forearm that connects…but has little effect. Zyon tries again though this time Arch swats Zyon away and then lifts him up into a side slam and drops him hard on his back. The current hardcore champ holds on to his back as Arch rises to his feet and lifts the rookie sensation up by his throat and straight into a choke slam position.

King: Look at that power.

King pimps Arch’s strength, but Zyon is able to get himself free by kicking Arch in the chest. The strong warrior drops Zyon who immediately runs against the ropes and comes flying with a leaping forearm that knocks Arch backward against the ropes. Arch bounces off the ropes and Zyon tries a hip toss, but Arch is just TOO DAMN BIG! Arch takes advantage of his size and tries to rip Zyon’s head off with a clothesline, but the youngster ducks and establishes himself behind the gigantic “Archie.”

Pete: Zyon’s speed giving the massive Arch Griffon some trouble.

King: He’s like an irritating fly that needs to be smashed.

Zyon leaps to the air and looks to be trying a victory roll, but Arch uses his mass and simply drops back flattening Zyon with an electric chair drop. Once again Zyon is left on the match gripping his back and trying to catch his air. Arch on the other hand quickly rises to his feet and flips Zyon on to his stomach, and then drives the point of his elbow into the spine of his opponent. After the elbow Arch goes for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…kickout.

Far too early in the match. Arch lifts his opponent up to his feet and gives him a harsh knife-edge chop.

SMACKKK!!

Can we say echo.

The smack is heard around the world as Zyon backs up against the turnbuckle and catches Arch off guard by quickly leaping on to the second turnbuckle and diving off with a cross body…that Arch counters by catching the cruiserweight and dropping him on his knee with a bending back breaker. Arch however modifies the move a bit by bowing his opponent across his knee and simply bends Zyon…

Pete: Arch looking for the submission.

King: And he should get it…look at the angle.

The angle indeed. Zyon’s body is just being bent, but the resilient youngster refuses to give up. Arch on the other hand gives up on the submission, but not before lifting Zyon up and going for another back breaker but the youth counters with rapid elbows to the head of the powerful Arch. Arch releases Zyon who lands on his feet and immediately drops his larger opponent with a “Disconnect!!”

Pete: Flatliner out of nowhere!

King: Actually it did come from SOMEWHERE!!!

King once again makes fun of Pete’s shilling while the hardcore champ goes for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…power out!

Not only did Arch kick out, but he launches his opponent into the air and back on his feet. Zyon looks stunned while he clutches his back. Arch looks to get to his feet and does only for Zyon to kick his opponent in the gut and go for a swing neck breaker, but Arch lifts his opponent up and drops him with an angular inverted atomic drop. Zyon clutches his crotch area as he gets his head CLEANED by a running boot from “Archie!”

Pete: Oh god he just took his head off.

King: No, actually it is still very attached.

King points Pete out on his error via shilling as Arch lifts his opponent up and locks him in a rear headlock and drops Zyon with “The Lion and The Dragon!!”

King: Zyon meet Lion and Dragon.

Arch flips Zyon back on his back after the modified bulldog and then goes for the cover…

“Let’s Go Zyon!!”

The chants echo as referee Jack Chambers starts his count…

ONE…

TWO…kickout.

Zyon with another kickout as Arch rises to his feet and looks to lift his opponent up…

SMACK!

His opponent though nails Arch with a rising European uppercut that makes the head of “Archie” bobble up and down. Zyon then runs against the ropes and springboards off the second one and performs a 180 turn allowing the amazing rookie to perform a springboard dropkick that knocks Arch back. Arch Griffon floats back into the ropes as Zyon rushes to his feet and then to his opponent with a flurry of rights and lefts. Zyon then goes for an Irish whip on the big man who simply stomps his feet and takes Zyon down with an arm bar. Arch then uses his wrestling background and floats on to Zyon with a rear naked choke…

Pete: Hey ref he is choking him.

King: Oh c’mon it’s just a modified sleeper.

Jack Chambers checks for the tap out and to see if it is indeed a choke. The ref gives no signal either way as Zyon is in a bad way. The cruiserweight though realizes the ropes are BEHIND him so he sneakingly stretches his leg out until his feet are visibly touching the ropes…

“YEAHHH!”

The fans cheer as the ref tells Arch Griffon to break the hold, which he does rather quickly. “Archie” though looks to continue his attack as he lifts Zyon up and whips him into the ropes and goes for a back body drop, but the youth flips in thin air and lands on his feet and then immediately running against the ropes and once again looking to springboard back on to his opponent with a cross body. Arch though is just too strong as he catches the youth and places him over his right shoulder. Arch Griffon then takes a couple long strides forward and slams his opponent to the mat with gusto.

King: Now that’s how you squash a fly.

Griffon though to the surprise of many doesn’t go for the cover. Instead he stays on the attack by lifting his opponent up directly into a guerilla slam position. Arch then walks around the ring with his opponent up in the air. The fans are cheering Zyon to counter the at the moment cocky giant…

Chants fall on deaf ears.

Once again the malevolent Arch Griffon slams his opponent to the mat causing more back pain to the young SWF star. Arch does not let up and drops a NASTY elbow across the face of Zyon before going for the cover…

ONE

TWO…kickout.

Pete: Man those near falls are getting closer to actual falls.

King: Good this lucky kids streak needs to come to an end.

Arch Griffon doesn’t show a touch of anger yet as he lifts Zyon from the mat and grabs him by the left wrist, which lets people know that “Griffon’s Grasp” could be coming into effect. The dazed Zyon finds himself being pulled toward Griffon’s crossing left arm and finds it in himself to save his head by ducking and getting behind Arch just a mere second before the first impact. Zyon quickly hooks the bigger Arch Griffon in a dragon sleeper position, but Zyon is no submission expert so he drops “Archie” with a diving reverse DDT.

“YEAAHHHH!”

The fans cheer as Zyon gets an offensive maneuver in. Zyon slowly gets to his feet and runs toward the ropes and springboards off the second rope and performs the “Half Moon” moonsault that connects! Zyon stays on for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…power out.

Again the monster of man powers out of a pin attempt by Zyon. The “Unique Youth” shows no hesitation though by quickly exiting to the ring apron and climbing to the top turnbuckle as Arch Griffon rises to his feet after having the bottom drop out on him. Once Arch gets to his feet Zyon dives off the top turnbuckle into a “Bring Me Down” spike DDT attempt!!

“WHHAAAA…???”

The fans cheers go to confusion, as Zyon can’t finish the DDT allowing the much stronger Arch Griffon to lift Zyon up into the air and drops back performing a larger than life northern lights suplex. Arch shows his flexibility to the millions watching as he bridges the maneuver and goes for the cover…

ONE…

TWO….

THRE…punch out.

Pete: Oh man that was too close.

King: Obviously not close enough though.

Zyon is able to avoid the pin by using his free hand to club at the side of Arch Griffon forcing the heavyweight to break the bridge. Zyon rolls toward the corner, which he uses to pull himself up as Arch charges. Zyon is way ahead of Arch who is having his appetite stuffed by eating boot. Griffon staggers backward allowing Zyon to use the top rope and in unorthodox fashion pull himself to the top rope. Zyon then gives “Archie” no time to recover as he dives off the rope with a missile dropkick that finds its target perfectly. Arch is actually knocked off his feet, which catches the man off guard. Arch seeing that Zyon is now in control rolls out of the ring…

Pete: That is usually a safe place.

King: But not against spot monkeys.

Jack Chambers starts his count…

ONE

The count through is quickly broken up as Zyon walks up to the ropes and places his hands on the top rope and waits a few seconds giving the crowd something to cheer for before springboarding off the top rope to the outside with a move that will never be described since Arch catches the high flyer and throws him backwards into the safety rail with a belly-to-belly suplex!!!

King: YEAH! Now that’s hardcore!

“OOOOO!”

The fans echo as Zyon’s back smacks the steel guardrail before sliding down to the ground. Arch instead of letting Zyon get counted out sees that his injure the back strategy is now back in full effect and simply rolls his opponent back into the ring.

Pete: Rolling Zyon back into the ring could come back to haunt Griffon.

Zyon clutches his back, as he is all but motionless. Arch finds himself back in the ring and lifts Zyon back to his feet only to knock him back down to the mat with a burning knife-edge chop. Arch then walks up and looks for a simple boot that Zyon avoids by rolling out of the way and to the ropes. Zyon once again uses the ropes to pull himself up, as his back must be absolutely aching. Arch learned his lesson and doesn’t charge at the rookie. Instead though Arch finds himself being charged at as Zyon comes flying out from the ropes like a bat out of hell…a bat that just got MURDERED by a spinning spinebuster!!!

“OOOOHHH”

The fans cheer as Zyon was once again slammed on his back. Arch though once again seems to think he has full control and simply skips the pin attempt. Arch Griffon forces “The Patron Wrestler Of Athens” back to his feet before hooking Zyon into a snap suplex position. Zyon though proves that Arch is not in full control as he punches Griffon in the side a few times before dropping the powerful “Archie” with a swinging neck breaker. Zyon goes for the cover even though he and everybody else knows that this won’t keep his opponent down.

ONE…

TW…kickout.

Arch Griffon doesn’t use up the energy to power out as he simply kicks out leaving Zyon to make his move…to the outside of the ring and on to the apron. Arch quickly rises to his feet as Zyon sling shots himself into the ring and dives at Arch…

SMACK!!

Who simply whacks Zyon in the face with a football like punt.

King: It’s good, three points.

Pete: When was wrestling based on points?

King: Last week in the Olympic Match, dumb(bleep).

Back in the ring Zyon covers his face as Arch crushes the throat of his opponent with a running leg drop that would make anyone blush…BROTHER! Arch this time looks to go for the cover, but Zyon rolls away. Arch gets annoyed and lifts his opponent up and plays right into the youth’s hands as he hits a high angle dropkick to the face of Arch. Arch doesn’t fall to the mat though as he simply staggers backward before having a vision of Zyon once again rushing towards him. The vision though is no vision at all, when actually it is reality. Arch sets back into that very same reality and throws Zyon up into the air in a flapjack attempt, but Zyon controls his body and lands on his feet stunning everybody in attendance. Zyon then stuns Arch Griffon with a kick to the gut followed by a snap suplex!!

Pete: He was able to get him over.

King: Well of course the snap suplex doesn’t involve much lifting.

Pete: Still though hurt back and all.

Speaking of hurt back that is exactly what Zyon is grasping. Zyon goes to follow up by lifting Arch up and arm drags him to the mat. Arch though quickly pops up and staggers backward into the turnbuckle. The youth though doesn’t let up and charges into a leaping 360 splash that connects. The powerful Arch is on dream street as he staggers out from the turnbuckle and into Zyon who again stuns Arch with a kick to the gut and places him in a gutwrench position. Zyon has no attention for a suplex though as he lifts Arch up long enough for him to get his knee under his larger opponent and thus performing a modified gut buster.

King: Ok, if Arch would have let Zyon get count out earlier…

Pete: See I told you.

King: You can’t tell me anything…I don’t listen to you.

Arch is positioned close to the ropes, which allows the cruiserweight to go out to the ring apron and again sling shot himself over the top rope and perform a successful sling shot leg drop that “pops” the crowd in the hardcore champs favor. Zyon with the momentum goes for the cover…

ONE…foot on the rope.

Well there is a buzz killer. Zyon only gets a one count, as Arch was far too close to the rope. Zyon gets back to his feet and looks out to the crowd giving the fans in attendance a little smirk, which gets a cheer from those watching in the stadium and probably from a few marks sitting at home. The youth then lifts Arch up and goes for an Irish whip, but “Archie” counters with one of his own…at least that’s what you would think at first. Arch though tricks everyone and yanks Zyon back and CUTS HIS HEAD OFF with a straight up brutal “Griffon’s Grasp” short arm clothesline!!

Pete: God o’ mighty.

King: He prefers the name Arch.

Zyon’s eyes are totally glossy as he is forced back to his feet, and into another massacre of a clothesline that causes Zyon to turn inside out after impact!

“OHHHOOOO”

The fans cheer as the look of pain on their face tells the story of what they just saw. Arch wastes no time and goes for the cover hooking the leg and all.

ONE…

TWO…

THRE…shoulder up.

Pete: He got his shoulder up!

King: Yeah I’m not blind even though the ref could be for now counting the three and ending Zyon’s misery.

Arch looks down at his opponent who could be viewed of being completely out of it. Arch decides to add punishment as part of Zyon’s pain as he places the hardcore champ into a half crab. Arch doesn’t do the trendy thing and place his knee into the back of Zyon and causing a nasty angle. Arch keeps it old school and really fricken painful by sitting on the half crab and putting all his weight into the back of his opponent. Zyon is trapped to the mat by Arch’s weight and it could possibly be only a matter of time before the young one is forced to tap.

Pete: Zyon is in deep trouble.

King: Fitting as that is a painfully deep half crab.

“Let’s Go Zyon

Clap

Clap

Clap.”

The chant echoes as Jack Chamber continues to ask the youth if he is ready to tap. Zyon just shakes his head before burying his face into the mat as he tries to block the pain out while the fans continue to chant his name. Arch on the other hand is relaxed as he bears down on the submission causing more pain to the back of Zyon. The “Unique Youth” tries to scratch his way toward the ropes, but Arch’s 302 pounds just forces Zyon to stay like he was some sort of prisoner. Zyon’s face grimaces as he continues to look away from the ref and keep his hands buried under his chest just incase if he gets the thought of…well you know. The thought isn’t meant to become a reality though as Arch gets bored and releases the hold only to drop an elbow across the back of Zyon…

“Archie Sucks!!”

The massive Arch usually in the middle of fan reception seems to be the bad guy by default.

King: Yeah like Arch Griffon cares about what these fans think.

Arch gets back to his feet while at the same time lifting Zyon to his. Arch Griffon then simply becomes a bully as he pushes Zyon back into the turnbuckle and places three elbows to the side of his opponents head, surely knocking him a little bit loopy. Arch then grabs Zyon by his waist and sets him on the top rope. Arch then goes after his opponent ONLY to be knocked back to the mat feet first by a head BUTT from the not yet ready to quit youngster. Zyon then grabs Arch in a headlock from the second rope and spins off of the rope and looks to perform a tornado “Bring Me Down” DDT…that is successful…or is it?

Pete: Oh man Arch is just too strong.

Pete seems to be right as Arch is still on his feet and Zyon is the one in the air with the headlock still attached, but it is obvious that he is not the one in control. Arch once again positions Zyon on to the top rope and this time makes him pay with a slicing knife-edge chop that echoes throughout the arena. Zyon damn near falls off the rope, but Arch actually balances him as he climbs up after Zyon again. This time though the youth doesn’t fight back leaving Arch to hook Zyon in a superplex position and lifts Zyon into the air…and stalls???

King: Looks at the strength, Pete!

Pete: That is just scary power…

The fans rise to their feet as Arch falls backward causing time to seemingly slow down as “Archie” drops Zyon with a top rope stalling superplex!!!

“RAAAA!!!”

The fans shout as Zyon literally bounces off the mat clutching his back as Arch tries to gather himself after such a high risk maneuver. Arch crawls toward his down and possibly out opponent and goes for the cover…

ONE…

TWO…

THR…shoulder up.

King: Man he got his shoulder up again.

Pete: Zyon is most definitely a fighter.

King: Too bad he is out classed.

Pete: Perhaps…not.

King: What???

Pete and King bicker as Arch grabs Zyon by his hair and Irish whips him into the ropes and catches his opponent coming back in a tilt-a-whirl…whatever since Zyon surprises everyone by countering with a head scissors takedown. Arch is stunned, but actually gets to his feet before Zyon who also gets to his feet. Arch rushes up to the youth only to be met with a shoulder to his gut as Zyon dives at his opponent shoulder first of course. Zyon then maneuvers Arch into the “Final Hour” position! The fans go crazy, but it’s a little premature since the uber strong Arch Griffon quickly counters by back dropping Zyon and then tries to follow up with a leg drop that misses!

Pete: That counter had to bum the crowd out…

King: Hey I’m ecstatic.

Arch clutches his leg as he is sitting down leaving face open for a basement dropkick performed by Zyon that almost decapitates Griffon. Zyon then goes to the top rope via grabbing the rope and leaping. The fans rise to their feet thinking Zyon is looking to end it with the “Final Flash” but instead Zyon leaps off with his “Dawn” 450 splash…that misses. Zyon though lands on his feet and is a little discombobulated as Arch rises to his feet. Zyon moves in forward for the attack and looks for a forearm, but Arch beats Zyon to the attack and wraps his hand around the throat of his opponent. Without hesitation the beast of a man the lifts Zyon up with one hand and drives him into the mat with a breaking choke slam!!

Pete: Damn that had some power behind it.

King: And now Arch does the right move and covers Zyon thus ending the streak…

Heel announcer calling for the end…could he be right?

ONE…

TWO….

THREE…shoulder up.

Of course he can’t be right.

King: Ok now that should have been it.

“YEEAAAHHH”

The fans cheer as the match continues. Arch now has a look of agitation as he lifts Zyon from the mat by the throat and tosses him back first into the turnbuckle. Arch then runs forward and crushes the young sensation with an avalanche splash. Zyon tries to stagger out from the turnbuckle, but Arch lifts Zyon up and places him on the top rope. Arch then goes to the top rope and uses precise strength and balance to lift Zyon into a SUPER GUERILLA SLAM position!!

Pete: This will end it…

King: Yes no doubt about it.

Arch though has trouble getting the move off giving Zyon an opening…that lets Zyon grab Arch’s right wrist and kicks his legs from the grasp of Arch’s left hand. Zyon then uses Arch’s right wrist to swing down and get his legs across the shoulders of Arch and then brings his opponent down with an AMAZING top rope hurricarana counter!!!!

“Holy shit!!”

The fans cheer in this non-hardcore match…

Pete: That…was…unbelievable!!

King: Arch went for it all…

Zyon and Arch are down and neither man is making a move, which means that the ten count is coming into play.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

We have movement from both men as the fans cheer and chant…

SEVEN

EIGHT

The count stops as Zyon gets to his feet and rests against the ropes as Arch Griffon rises to his feet after taking such a stupendous counter. Zyon runs toward Arch and leaps into the air going for a more conventional hurricarana, but this time Arch’s strength doesn’t let him down as he powers Zyon up and looks for a powerbomb with gusto! However Zyon flips out and looks for the “Bring Me Down” DDT, and spikes his opponent to the mat with momentum and motivation. Zyon then quickly heads toward the top rope and begins to ascend the turnbuckle as the fans get on their feet. Zyon is now perched as he holds his arms to the side and leaps off…

“FINAL FLASH!!!”

Zyon lands the move knocking the air from Arch, and then goes for the cover; leg hooked.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!

DING

DING

DING!!!

Pete: Yes!

King: Damnit!

Take it away Funyon…

Funyon: Your winner…Z~Y~O~N!!!

“RAAAAYEAHHHH!!!”

“Vitamin” blares across the stadium as Zyon rises to his feet clutching his back and grimacing in pain every time he takes a step. Zyon smirks at the crowd and raises his arms in victory getting a huge cheer as he turns to leave…

He has done it again…

“Oi! Pretz!”

Scott Pretzler turns around to see Toxxic bearing down on him, the spiky-haired straight-edger clearly in a bad mood about something. Scott opens his mouth to inquire what the problem might be, but Toxxic cuts him off.

“I want a word with you, sunshine!” the three-time World Champion snaps, jabbing one black-nailed finger under his former stablemate’s nose. “What the bloody hell was that damn ‘Workrate Report’ about, eh?”

“Well, it was, as usual, a highly-skilled and incredibly insightful report on the match that occurred between Wildchild and myself at 13th Hour,” Pretlzer says, clearly confused. “I’m aware that I didn’t provide a similar report on your encounter with Jenkins, but really I have been rather busy-”

“Spare me,” Toxxic snarls. “I wasn’t talkin’ about your ego masturbation you bloody Canuck, I was referrin’ to your description of me as ‘in the twilight of my career’!”

There is a short pause as the two men’s gazes lock, clear blue with steel-grey. Scott Pretzler is clearly unhappy about being addressed in this manner by Toxxic, but it’s equally plain to see that Toxxic doesn’t give a damn. For the briefest of moments both men tense slightly… but then Scott tries a smile.

“Well, on that one occasion I perhaps didn’t choose quite the right words, but-”

“Really?” Toxxic interrupts, raising one eyebrow. “Case you forgot mate, I’m five years younger than you, and the fact that I don’t currently have the World Title in my possession does not put me over the bloody hill!”

For a moment it seems that perhaps Toxxic has pushed it too far by cutting Pretzler off in the middle of a rare apology, but then The Critic composes himself and nods.

“I understand. I’ll try and avoid such… unflattering descriptions in the future.”

“Well, alright then,” Toxxic says, all confrontation suddenly gone as the familiar lopsided grin spreads over his features. “So, you haven’t got a match right? I beat you up that bad, did I?” He laughs again to show that the comment was meant in jest, and Pretzler seems to respond in kind.

“I do have something of a stiff neck, now you come to mention it,” the Canadian deadpans. “And yourself? Lumbago and rheumatism playing you up in your advanced years?”

“Yes, my back is still killing me, if that’s what you’re asking,” Toxxic replies, casting a mock glare at The Critic from the corner of his eye as they start to walk down the corridor. “Not really the best condition to go into a match with Danny Williams, but what the hey - I literally did ask for it.”

“Perhaps you’ll consider more carefully before challenging three-time World Champions in future,” Pretzler comments, but Toxxic just laughs and shakes his head.

“I wouldn’t bet on it mate. Whatever happens with me and Elbows, there’s Mags runnin’ round loose now. Wouldn’t seem right to do one and not the other, you get me?” The pair have now reached Toxxic’s dressing room and he claps Pretzler on the shoulder before opening the door. “You take care of yourself, right?” the Straight-Edge Sensation says as he pauses in the doorway. “Good luck with whoever you end up facing next, and remember; don’t trust Flesher.

“Good luck against Williams,” Scott Pretzler replies. “Try not to let him elbow you in the head too many times.”

A sour laugh is the only answer he gets as Toxxic shuts the door behind him. Pretzler looks at the closed door for a moment more, then turns and continues on his way. However, it is not his own dressing room that the Critic is heading for. Instead, down a couple more corridors and round a few bends the Canadian comes to a stop outside a door that has had a nameplate hastily tacked onto it:

‘TOM FLESHER - SMARKDOWN COMMISSIONER’

With a small smile on his lips, Scott Pretzler seizes the door handle.

“This next contest is scheduled for one fall…”

“UNO! DOS! TRES! QUATRO!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

With even the Romanian fans knowing just who is coming into the ring, El Luchadore Magnifico strides through the entranceway with his proud Mexican heritage on display as he waves the flag up and over his head. Lifting the pole above his head with one hand, ELM drapes the flag over his head like a shroud before whipping from one side and then the other as the crowd happily welcomes the longest reigning World Champion in SWF history.

Longdogger Pete says, “What a match up this one is going to be tonight fans as the legendary El Luchadore Magnifico is going to challenge the World Champion Ejiro Fasaki under cruiserweight rules! This would be a main event in any arena and in any country in the entire world!”

“First off Pete,” replies The King, “I’m the only legend really worth mentioning. Secondly, this isn’t even the main event on this show. Of course, maybe if Ejiro Fasaki wasn’t such a lackluster champion it might find it higher on the marquee.”

“Introducing first,” calls out Funyon, “He weighs in tonight at 210 pounds and comes to us from Mexico City, Mexico… he is EL LUCHADORRRRRRRE MAGNIFICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Sliding under the bottom rope, ELM quickly hops up to the middle turnbuckle and starts to wave his country’s flag from one end of his field of motion to the other as the crowd continues to eat up the actions of the recent return to the Smarks Wrestling Federation. Dropping off the turnbuckle, ELM wedges the flagstick between the turnbuckles so that it waves over the outside of the ring. Running the ropes from one side of the ring to the other, the veteran warms his body up for his first ever confrontation with another veteran, Ejiro Fasaki.

POPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOPPOP!

The World Champion makes his appearance on the entranceway as the crowd’s lather decreases only a minor amount for The Rule. Hauling the World Title onto his shoulder, Ejiro looks out to the crowd with a nod before power walking down to the ring. Rolling under the bottom rope, Ejiro pays his opponent little to no mind before climbing up to the middle rope and raising the belt up into the air as the receptive members of the crowd cheer away.

“JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!”

Pointing out to the crowd, Ejiro thumps the World Championship against his chest before dropping back to the ring and easily dropping out of his sleeveless robe and allowing it to tumble to the canvas where a ringside attendant is more than happy to pull it out of the ring. Turning his attention to his opponent, Ejiro notes that ELM seems more than likely than allow Ejiro to hold court as the veteran leans against the turnbuckles with calm resolve.

“And his opponent, he weighs in tonight at 223 pounds and comes to us from Sarasota, Florida. He is the current and undisputed HEAVYWEIGHT Champion of the WORRRRLD! This is the RULLLLE of EJIRRRROOOOOOOOOOO FASAKEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Stepping into the center of the ring, referee Sexton Hardcastle calls both men out to the center of the ring for final instructions. No longer leaning against the turnbuckles, El Luchadore Magnifico comes out to the middle of the squared circle and gets a face full of the current World Champion as Ejiro raises the belt into the face of his determined adversary.

Shouting loudly over the din of the crowd Ejiro can be heard saying, “This is my time! This is mine now!”

Smiling at the World Champion with a lopsided grin, the Luchadore shrugs for a moment at Ejiro as the referee takes the belt away and looks to place it on the outside. Glowing the whole time, ELM just looks strait into the glaring eyes of the champion until he hears the call of the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

SLAP!

When ELM just paintbrushes Ejiro across the ear! His head snapping back in surprise at the blow, Ejiro puts a hand up against the side of his head as before his gaze swings back at ELM with his hand just a half a second behind it.

SLAP~!

Smacking El Luchadore Magnifico across the chops, Ejiro manages to actually knock the legend back a step with the force of the open hand blow. But not for long at all before ELM is right back in his grill with another open handed crack against the face. Now neither man gives an inch as they take turns simply slapping each other across the damn mouth.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! BOOT!

But it is Ejiro who changes tactics first as he jams a boot into the chest of his opponent and quickly takes the Mexican Sensation by the wrist and flicks him across the ring with a whip. Dipping his shoulder for a back toss, Ejiro barely feels the weight of ELM across his shoulders as El Luchadore lowers his own shoulder on the run and uses it to flip himself over the top of the World Champion and land on his feet. Turning to see just what happened to his errant opponent, Ejiro turns into two hard knife-edge chops to chest before El Luchadore hops into the air and knocks the World Champion out of the ring with a dropkick!

“What a blistering pace,” calls out Longdogger Pete as El Luchadore keeps a careful eye on his opponent as Ejiro struggles to collect himself on the floor. “These two really are going at it in a cruiserweight style if I have ever seen one.”

Running from one side of the ring to the other, ELM looks to leap to the outside onto his opponent only to stop short as Ejiro darts to one side in order to avoid any sort of incoming plancha. Instead El Luchadore simply hits the ropes with his chest and rolls backward into a neat roll to his feet. Knowing that regardless of the twenty count he might have in the ring that he is not safe on the outside, Fasaki immediately moves back inside the ring only to be taken right over to the canvas with a hip toss by ELM. But Ejiro does not wait a moment before he puts his feet up in the air and kicks El Luchadore off with a mule kick. Not taking the full brunt of the blow, ELM kips right back up to his feet and is able to maintain enough control to send Ejiro into the ropes. Hurdling over his charging opponent with a leapfrog, El Luchadore quickly rolls backward to the canvas once again and looks to send Ejiro over with a reverse monkey flip. But rather than getting taken overhead, The Rule manages to stop short and grab ELM by the outstretched ankles. Pulling ELM head over heels, Ejiro brings his opponent back up to his feet before immediately taking him back down to the canvas with a left handed lariat!

CRACK!

ONNNNNNNNE!

TWOONOOOOO!

Immediately attempting to get the win off the blow, Ejiro finds that he cannot keep the legendary El Luchadore Magnifico down so early in a match up. Taking El Luchadore up to his feet using a wristlock, Ejiro takes aim once again with a short lariat only to find El Luchadore no longer in range as he ducks underneath the blow! Immediately clamping onto his opponent with a tight waist, ELM looks perhaps for a German suplex only to have Fasaki counter with two sharp back elbows in order to bust free. Jumping forward into the ropes, Ejiro tries to keep his advantage only to have the Mexican Sensation catch him on the rebound with a spinwheel kick across the chest!

“What a blow that was!” calls out LDP. “King you have to impressed at just how these men have just throw it all against the wall in this cruiserweight challenge!”

“Ejiro Fasaki and El Luchadore Magnifico have never impressed me on any level,” answers the King. “As far as I am concerned, coming out here and throwing strategy out of the window to conform to some high risk mentality is simply insane.”

Cutting into the rising Ejiro Fasaki with another knife-edge, El Luchadore knocks the larger man back on his heels for a moment before hitting the far ropes in a sprint. Trying to counter, Fasaki once again goes to the left-handed clothesline only to have ELM use the arm to pull himself up into a crucifix before instantly turning it into a sunset flip pinning combination for…

ONNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOHAHHHHHH!

Sticking a boot into the face of El Luchadore, Ejiro manages to get a shoulder off the canvas in order to keep the match alive. Getting to his feet as quickly as possible, The Rule is met on the way with a boot to the chest that knocks the World Champion back down to the canvas. Running the ropes, El Luchadore rebounds back at his target and jams an elbow into his chest with viscous accuracy. Grappling Ejiro up to his feet, El Luchadore hauls Ejiro up to his shoulder before dropping him down with a backbreaker that leaves Ejiro wincing on the canvas in perfect position for what ELM has in mind for next. Quickly heading outside to the apron, El Luchadore starts that long climb to the top turnbuckle where he could meet out some more serious punishment. But as El Luchadore leaps into the air though it is clear that Fasaki is going to be out of the way well before the point of impact! Instinctively rolling forward to break the point of impact, El Luchadore manages to ward off the normal pain of missing a top rope maneuver and neatly rolls up to his feet.

CRAAAAAAAACK!

And he is cut down once more with a running elbow!

“What a shot to the face,” calls out Longdogger. “That was almost more of a leaping tackle than an elbow to be honest but it sure as heck crushed the devil out of El Luchadore Magnifico.”

Grabbing onto his head as he hits the ground, ELM does not have time to collect his thoughts before Ejiro grabs him by the ponytail and hauls the legendary grappler off the canvas. Hooking ELM around the head with a front facelock, Fasaki quickly snaps backward to the canvas and sends El Luchadore over with a snap suplex. Impacting with the mat, El Luchadore sits up on the canvas for a moment before Ejiro once again collects him off the mat and into a standing head scissors. Reaching around El Luchadore’s waist, Ejiro sits himself before lifting ELM up to shoulder height before ELM quickly counters with two quick right hands to the temple and folds himself backward into a hurricanrana!

BOOOOOOOOM!

Hooking both of Ejiro’s legs with his arms, El Luchadore leans over the pile and tries to keep Fasaki’s shoulders down for…

ONNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THRENAUGHHHHHH!

Slipping his legs out from under El Luchadore’s arms, Fasaki manages to get his shoulders out of the pinning predicament as ELM shifts forward over his opponent. Getting up to his feet first, ELM grabs Ejiro by the hair and uses the illegal hold to push the World Champion into a corner. Stepping back, ELM goes to the knife-edge chop once again and uses the strike to set The Rule back on his heels in the corner. Quickly pushing into Ejiro, El Luchadore Magnifico gains a purchase on his wrist and uses it to send the World Champion across the ring with an Irish whip. Quickly sprinting across after his quarry, ELM takes to the air and places both feet in Ejiro’s chest with a running dropkick that causes Fasaki to arch out of the corner for a second before dropping on his ass in the corner.

“These high pace exchanges would seem to favor the style of El Luchadore Magnifico,” analyses The Longdogger. “But you have to be very wary considering Ejiro’s rate of success in such matches against competitors like Todd Cortez and Wildchild.”

“I would have to agree,” calls out The Suicide King, “Ejiro gets in the most trouble when he faces guys that are similar in style to himself like Danny Williams with a good ground game and heavy striking. El Luchadore has simply so effective against every sort of wrestler that he could face anyone from the Hville Thugg to Tom Flesher on even footing.”

Pulling Ejiro out into the center of the ring, ELM hooks Ejiro into a front facelock and starts to reach around to gain a single leg. But having a memory against Mak Francis in recent memory, Ejiro quickly forces the leg backward to avoid the possible fisherman’s buster. And so ELM changes tactics and instead just takes Ejiro over the top with a snap suplex, returning the favor from a few moments prior in the contest. Rolling with the impact, Ejiro keeps El Luchadore from making a cover and so the Mexican legend instead collects his opponent and pushes him back into a corner. Setting the stage with another knife-edge chop across the pectorals, ELM once again uses the Irish whip to send Ejiro across the ring only to have the heavier Ejiro counter the whip this time. Rushing forward after completing the counter, Ejiro looks to bury a shoulder into the ELM’s chest only to have the cagey veteran push himself up and out of the way as Ejiro goes underneath. Hooking his legs underneath Ejiro’s shoulders, ELM rolls forward with corner sunset flip!

ONNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOONAHHHHHH!

Rolling strait forward out of the flip, Ejiro gains purchase on El Luchadore’s legs and pulls ELM out to the center of the ring a few feet before immediately turning him over!

“BOSTON CRAAAAAB!” calls out The Longdogger as Ejiro sits right down on ELM’s ass in the perfect position for maximum damage. “This is the maneuver that won Ejiro his contest against Lil’ Buck at our last Pay Per View!”

The crowd rises as one in that knowledge knowing that this is the first actual chance for the match to be at an end. Immediately reaching out for the ropes knowing that the point of countering has already been passed, ELM scrambles on his elbows and hands trying to get out of the center. And so Romania rallies behind the legendary Luchadore as he crawls towards the ropes…

“ELM! ELM! ELM! ELM! ELM!”

Scrambling from the canvas, El Luchadore Magnifico finally reaches the ropes and manages to grab the bottom strand. Pulling himself even closer, ELM manages to actually hug the bottom rope for a moment before Ejiro drops his legs to canvas. Stepping out of the crab Ejiro does not have the chance to follow up before ELM pulls his way under the bottom rope to the outside. As ELM reaches the floor, he immediately turns his back to the ring and stretches out his back to work out the kinks placed there by Ejiro’s Boston crab. But El Luchadore Magnifico does not have long to consider the health of his spine before two feet hits ELM in the back of the head and knocks him forward into the barricade! Completing the baseball slide, Fasaki goes to the outside after his opponent as the commentary crew continues to talk about the situation.

“You know,” calls out The Suicide King, “I just don’t think the Boston offensive is going to be as effective here as it was against the much larger Lil’ Buck who just could not have the same flexibility as El Luchadore Magnifico.”

“But tying up the smaller wrestler sure is one way to slow him down,” calls out Longdogger Pete. “In this cruiserweight contest that could be a major contributing factor.”

Knowing that he has a great deal of time to work on the outside, Ejiro takes ELM off the guardrail and shoulders him backward into the side of the ring apron. Arching out in pain with the impact, El Luchadore offers no defense as Ejiro strikes him across the side of the face with his first elbow of the night. Taking ELM off the apron, The Rule uses a whip to send the smaller man across the length of the ring until ELM impacts with the guardrail once again spine-first. But as Ejiro comes back within range at a charge, ELM lowers a shoulder and elevates Ejiro over the top and into the first row! Staggered by the spill to the concrete, Ejiro gets to his feet almost immediately…

POP!

Only to get knocked right back down! ELM tosses his foot right over the railing and cuts Ejiro across the jaw with a superkick. Falling to the concrete, Ejiro puts both hands to his jaw as ELM rolls back inside the ring well in time to avoid a disappointing count out decision. But El Luchadore is not going to finish up there as he climbs up to the top turnbuckle as Ejiro barely is able to stand up while still out amongst the people in the crowd. Only at the last moment does he look up. Only at the last moment does he see the form of El Luchadore Magnifico hurtling towards him. Only then does he feel the impact of…

PLANCHA INTO THE CROWD!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

“ELM! ELM! ELM! ELM! ELM!”

Both men take a moment on the floor to feel the true force of the impact but it is El Luchadore who is the first up to his feet as he rises up with an arm into the air to the Romanian populace. Achieving a cheer in response, El Luchadore collects Ejiro off the floor and pushes him over the top of the guardrail and back into the ringside area. Hurdling his body over the railing ELM takes Ejiro and bounces his head against the side of the ring apron before El Luchadore slides back into the ring. Then reaching to the outside of the ring, ELM pulls Ejiro up to the apron and gives him a kick to the chest in order to double over the current reigning World Champion. With Ejiro in the position that he wants him, El Luchadore grabs the top rope and uses it to sling himself up and over….

BUT EJIRO DUCKS TO ONE SIDE!

AND LUCHADORE HITS THE CONCRETE!

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

“SWEET ZOMBIE JESUSSSSSSSS! El Luchadore was going for a Tequila Sunrise sunset flip powerbomb to the outside but Ejiro had the move well scouted! When ELM was going to reach out for Ejiro’s thighs he found nothing there to stop his decent! He basically did a suicide senton bomb to the god damned floor!”

The Suicide King replies, “El Luchadore Magnifico has gone for that sunset flip a number of times in this contest and this time it cost him even more than when Ejiro countered into the Boston crab earlier. When you take a high risk right like that one, you take your life in your own hands.”

Dropping back off the apron, Ejiro takes a moment to recover from the plancha as El Luchadore does nothing but roll on the canvas in agony as he tries to collect his wits before Fasaki can take the advantage. But he does not have that long to recover before Fasaki pushes him under the bottom rope and back into the ring where Fasaki can perhaps get a pin fall over the respected legend. Immediately trying to crawl to the center of the ring to cause some separation, El Luchadore does not get very far before Ejiro is on his arm as Fasaki raps it around his leg and goes over the top for the la magistral cradle for…

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THRNAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pulling one arm free of the cradle, El Luchadore forces a shoulder off the canvas and finds himself free of the cradle as Ejiro forgoes trying to get anything else out of the pinning combination in order to hit something with perhaps more impact. Getting behind ELM, Ejiro grabs his opponent by the back of the tights and pulls him to a standing position where Fasaki can jam a elbow into the back. Setting up behind ELM, Ejiro hooks his head underneath his opponent’s arm and looks to take him over with a belly-to-back suplex only to have the wily veteran slip up and over the top and out of the dangerous position of taking the suplex. Instead, with lightning fast precision, El Luchadore Magnifico pulls Fasaki up into belly-to-back position only to shift him on the fly and crush him into the canvas with a sit out powerbomb!

THOOOOOOOOOOM!

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEHAOOONOOO!

“La Bamba Fantastico is not enough here tonight to get things done,” calls Longdogger Pete. “But what the move did which may turn out to be more important is give El Luchadore Magnifico a chance to recover from the spill to the outside without Ejiro hitting anything of any real consequence.”

Indeed both men are laid out on the canvas on the moment as the referee checks on both of them to see if the match will be able to continue. Noting that neither seems to be in any real danger, Sexton Hardcastle begins the count to see if either man will be able to get up to his feet by the count of ten…

ONNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEE!

FOURRRRRRR!

FIVVVVVVVVE!

SIXXXXXXXX!

Both men manage to stagger up to their feet as the crowd gives both men a cheer, thankful that the match is going to be able to continue for the foreseeable future. Striking first, ELM rips across Ejiro with a knife-edge chop that sends the World Champion back on his heels for a second before he responds with a hard elbow to the side of the head that sends the smaller El Luchadore reeling back into a corner. Pushing into El Luchadore to cut on the angles of escape, The Rule pumps another elbow into his foe’s face as the referee looks for a break out of the corner. Regarding the official’s orders, Ejiro shucks ELM across the ring with an Irish whip only to have the Mexican Sensation use a baseball slide to break his moment and come right back into Ejiro with a hard clothesline from the right side!

BOOOM!

Quickly moving so to not give Ejiro a moment to recover, El Luchadore immediately hooks Fasaki in a front facelock and brings him into the sky before dropping him home with a brainbuster! Managing to tuck his head, Fasaki manages to take the brunt of the impact on his shoulders rather than on his dome but is obviously still knocked for a loop. El Luchadore Magnifico wastes nary a moment before he heads to the apron and to the top turnbuckle for the third time in this contest. Immediately taking aim, El Luchadore takes to the air before CRUSHING Ejiro under the weight of a frog splash that nets him…

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THRENAAOHHHHHHHHHH!

Kicking out weakly, the World Champion barely manages to keep his hopes of winning this contest alive as El Luchadore grits his teeth in response to having his offensive combination not being enough to get him the victory. Picking Ejiro up by the hair as the crowd continues to wonder what is going to happen next, El Luchadore goes back to the suplex book as he once again hooks Ejiro in a front facelock in order to take him over. But as Ejiro is up in the air, he manages to kick his legs over in order to get his center of gravity up and over the top in order to escape the suplex attempt. Grabbing the stunned El Luchadore as he turns, Fasaki shucks his opponent into a corner with a Irish whip and staggers in after him only to be met with a knee to the face in defense. Bouncing out into the center of the ring, Ejiro drops to a knee as ELM immediately brings himself up to the middle ropes for another aerial attack. But as El Luchadore Magnifico leaps into the lion’s den, Ejiro manages to stick a boot out into the chest of his opponent on the way down…

KICK*WHAMMMM*STUNAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Popping El Luchadore with the jawbreaker, Ejiro sends the Mexican Sensation flopping to the canvas with a twirling dismount as Ejiro stays on his seat for a moment to listen to the people chant his name…

“JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!”

Pumping his hands along with the chant, Ejiro shakes with the energy of the people as he stomps up to his feet as ELM staggers backward into a corner. Quickly mounting the legend in the corner, the World Champion rains down punch after punch against ELM’s forehead as the crowd counts along with the blows…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TENAOUUUUUH!

Grabbing Ejiro around the waist, El Luchadore shifts both men’s positions and leaves Ejiro sitting on the top turnbuckle. ELM pops Ejiro across the side of the jaw with a right hand and then a chop across the chest that nearly causes the World champion to nearly fall backward out of the ring. Climbing up after his opponent, El Luchadore Magnifico looks to hook his opponent for a superplex only to have Ejiro counter with a number of short right hands to the ribs. Getting out of the facelock, Ejiro finally just head butts ELM in the face and knocks former World Champion off his perch. Dropping down on his feet rather than just taking a header backward, El Luchadore finds himself on the receiving end of a front facelock before Ejiro comes off the top with a tornado DDT! Immediately hooking the legs, Ejiro looks to get…

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEENOUHHHHHHH!

Even with his head bouncing right off the canvas, El Luchadore has it in him to kick out with enough force to get a shoulder off the mat. But with a hand on the back of his neck, ELM rolls over to his side in order to keep any more covers from happening. But he has other problems to worry about as Ejiro once again pulls him up to his feet by the ponytail.

“Both men have to reaching the end of their endurance,” says Longdogger Pete. “Not that they couldn’t go thirty minutes if they had to but they have been going full on now for ten and you just cannot sprint that long.”

The King of Hearts replies, “It just goes to show what proper pacing will do to extend the length of a match. You throw the word ‘cruiserweight’ in front of people and they start throwing each other like idiots. No wonder neither one is fit to be World Champion…”

“You are so full of it. With virtually nothing on the line, these two are doing everything they can to put on a great crowd here. They are ambassadors for our sport in a way that Tom Flesher and his ‘type of champion’ never could be!”

Straitening ELM up, Ejiro hunkers down a bit before once again booting the veteran in the chest and looking for a second stunner only to be shoved off and into the ropes! Returning back into range, The Rule is clutched around the waist before getting taken over with a overhead belly-to-belly suplex! Popping to his feet, El Luchadore Magnifico shakes his head as he pulls the tie from off his ponytail and lets his hair all the way out. Picking Ejiro off the canvas, El Luchadore pulls the World Champion up on his shoulders for the Dia De Los Muertos only to have Ejiro kick his way out over the top and out of his grasp. Turning, El Luchadore catches a boot aimed for his chest and immediately drops it right back down in order to cut the World Champion with a chop across the chest. Quickly reaching over for the Thunder driver once again, ELM tries to lift Ejiro once again only to have Ejiro pull him down to the canvas with a small package for…

ONNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOO!

THRENOOOOOO!

Kicking out at two, El Luchadore is up first and grabs Ejiro around the body before turning him over and to the canvas with a backslide…

ONNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOO!

THREEENOOOOO!

Flopping over the top, Ejiro gets to his feet first and aims an elbow at ELM only to have El Luchadore duck underneath and reply with a superkick that also ends up getting ducked as Ejiro passes underneath. Extending to full height, Ejiro tosses one elbow into the grill of El Luchadore before quickly turning the other way in an attempt for the screaming elbow. But El Luchadore manages to block that strike with both arms and push it the other way before knocking Ejiro back with another chop to the chest. But when he takes aim again, Ejiro ducks under the blow and comes up with a kick to the chest that El Luchadore catches and tosses to one side…

And in an instant…

KEEEEEEERAAAAAAACK!

It’s over.

“DRAAAAAGON WHIPAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

ONNNNNNNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

DING! DING! DING!

“And just that fast this cruiserweight rules contest is OVAH!” calls out Longdogger Pete as El Luchadore Magnifico rolls out from the cover a moment too late. “I don’t think he had a clue that dragon whip was coming until it had already connected. But what an effort by both competitors!”

Funyon calls out from ringside, “The winner of this contest, the World Heavyweight Champion EEEEEEEEJIROOOOO FASAKEEEEEE!”

Getting to their feet almost at the same time, the two grapplers stand there with El Luchadore holding his jaw for a moment in shock at the impact he just took. Glaring at each other, neither man moves as they look at each other in the soul and neither has found the other man wanting. There will be other days, with a whole lot more on the line than pride. But tonight, pride was enough.

FADE IN

“Some more gold on the line here,” says Longdogger Pete, “as Wild and Dangerous attempt to become Tag Team Champions for the fourth time!”

“The challengers are riding a wave of confidence after a big win last week on Lockdown,” add the Suicide King. “They were able to score a big win over Martial Law and Ejiro Fasaki, and with Wildchild getting the pinfall on Landon Maddix, that has to put them in line for another title shot!”

“King, there’s been some tension between the members of Martial Law lately,” says Pete, “which we saw last week in the six-man, as Todd Cortez was actually working better with Ejiro than he was with his own partner!”

“Well, if they want to retain their titles here tonight, their teamwork is going to have to be impeccable,” replies King. “Because you can bet that they’re opponents’ will!”

“Ladies and gentlemen,” says Funyon, “the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the SWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!”

YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

The Bucharest National Stadium erupts as the Prodigy’s “Fuel My Fire” pumps through the speakers! The Romanian fans go crazy as Wild and Dangerous burst from behind the curtain and onto the stage.

“Introducing first,” continues Funyon, “the challengers! At a total combined weight of four hundred thirty-one pounds… WILD! AAAAAND DAAAAANGEROUS!” Wildchild and Johnny jog down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans at the edge of the barricade as they make their way to ringside.

“The challengers look confident!” notes Pete, as Wild and Dangerous slide into the ring. “And with good reason; they’ve been down this road more times than any other team in the history of the SWF!”

“And there’s a chance that they may even be inside the heads of the Champions,” adds King. “You know, they won the belts in a Triple Threat ladder match, and you know how I feel about those, but they still have never actually beaten Wild and Dangerous in a two-on-two tag team match! Martial Law needs to prove that they actually have what it takes to defeat a quality team in a straight-up tag match, and that don’t mean a pair of washed up former champions, who haven’t teamed together in almost two years!”

“King, of course, is referring to the one-night return of Double Jeopardy, against whom Martial Law defended their Tag Team Titles back at 13th Hour!” says Pete, as Wild and Dangerous slide into the ring. “And even then, the friction between Landon Maddix and Todd Cortez was palpable. I tell you what, King, if those two don’t get it together in a hurry, they’ll be waving goodbye to those belts tonight!” Wildchild removes his shin guards, as directed by referee Ronald “Red” Herrington, and completes his stretching routine, as “Fuel My Fire” fades out.

“I...CAN...NOT...SAAAVE...YOU!

“I! CAN'T! EVEN! SAAAVE...MYYY...SELF!”

“SO JUST SAAAVE YOURSELF!”

“SSSAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEE!!!”

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

The stage lights up in pyrotechnic brilliance as “Save Yourself” begins to play. The rowdy Romanian fans, not unlike their Greek counterparts, greet the Tag Team Champions with a mixed reaction:

MARTIAL LAW! (SUCKS!)

MARTIAL LAW! (SUCKS!)

“An uncharacteristic reaction for the Tag Team Champions, as they get ready for their biggest title defense to date!” says Pete, as Landon Maddix and Todd Cortez step from behind the curtain, with Megan Skye right behind them.

“Their opponents,” says Funyon, “being accompanied to the ring by their manager, the First Lady of the SWF, Megan Skye… at a total combined weight of four hundred forty-six pounds, here are the SWF World Tag Team Champions… Landon ‘La Cucaracha’ Maddix and ‘Urban Legend’ Todd Cortez… MARTIAL LAAAAW!” Maddix and Cortez arrive at ringside and slide underneath the bottom rope before rising to their feet and racing to opposing corners, ignoring the vocal minority of boos as they pose for their true fans!

“King, most odds makers have the challengers as the favorites in this match,” notes Pete, “but you wouldn’t be able to tell by the looks of the Champions!”

“Of course you can’t!” snaps King, as “Save Yourself” fades out. “Even Champions that know that they’re underdogs have to at least look confident; if you don’t believe that you can beat your opponents, then you don’t deserve to be Champions… which isn’t to say that they can actually win.” Landon and Todd surrender their title belts to Red Herrington and make their way back towards their corner…

WHAM!

… When Wild and Dangerous run across the ring and attack the Champions from behind!

DING! DING! DING!

“Whoa!” exclaims Pete, as Herrington abruptly orders the timekeeper to ring the bell. “Johnny and Wildchild don’t even wait for the bell! They don’t waste any time getting down to bid’ness; they want the belts back!” Johnny knocks Todd to the canvas with a running forearm to the side of the head and then helps Wildchild whip Landon into the ropes, flattening the Cockroach as he rebounds with a double back elbow! The challengers then turn their attention to Cortez, but Red Herrington breaks up their attempted double-team, ordering Johnny out to the apron…

SMACK!

… And giving Landon the opening he needs to attack Wildchild from behind with a running double-axe handle! Maddix turns Wildchild around and whips him into the ropes as Cortez staggers to his feet, but the Bahama Bomber reverses, sending Landon into the ropes instead! Wildchild leapfrogs as Maddix rebounds…

WHAM!!

… Running underneath the Bahama Bomber, and right into his partner! Wildchild picks both Landon and Todd up by the hair, before slamming their heads together with a double-noggin knocker! Cortez falls back down to the canvas and rolls out of the ring as Wildchild grabs Maddix by the back of the head and leads him towards his corner, ramming him face-first into the top turnbuckle before making the tag to his partner. Johnny leaps over the top rope to enter the ring and help Wildchild whip Landon into the ropes, lifting him off the canvas as he rebounds with a double hiptoss! Johnny and Wildchild both leap into the air as Maddix gets back to his feet…

WHACK!

… And send him flying over the top rope and out to the floor with a double dropkick! Cortez runs into the ring, trying to turn the tables on his opponents, only to walk into a double back-body drop! The challengers deliver a double dropkick to Cortez that sends him over the top rope and crashing into his partner outside the ring!

“Wild and Dangerous have gotten off to an incredibly hot start!” exclaims Pete. Johnny stands near the edge of the ring, looking outside at Martial Law as they get back to their feet. Red Herrington barks at Wildchild to return to his corner, but the Bahama Bomber ignores him and runs to the ropes, picking up speed as he rebounds and running directly at his partner, who spins around just in time to lift him into the air with a back-body drop, sending Wildchild over the top rope and out of the ring!

SPLASH!

… And crashing into Todd and Landon with a phenomenal Tope con Hilo! The fans erupt with cheers for the Human Hurricane:

DUB CEE!

DUB CEE!

DUB CEE!

DUB CEE!

“What an unbelievable maneuver by Wild and Dangerous!” shrieks LDP. “Johnny just launched his partner over the top rope and out of the ring, into the Tag Team Champions!”

“Well, they call Wild and Dangerous tag team specialists,” says King, “and you’re seeing exactly why here tonight! The Champions looked confident enough when they came down to the ring, but they’re getting completely outworked by the challengers right now!” Johnny runs over to a neutral corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle as Wildchild pulls both Todd and Landon to their feet outside the ring, holding them in position as the Barracuda vaults off the turnbuckle…

SPLASH!

… Flipping through the air and crashing into both members of Martial Law with a moonsault!

JOHN-NY!

JOHN-NY!

JOHN-NY!

JOHN-NY!

“Wild and Dangerous are on fire!” shouts Pete. “They’re off to a tremendous start, and the Champions are discombobulated!” Wildchild rolls Landon back underneath the bottom rope and then climbs on to the apron as Johnny heads back to their corner.

“Wildchild rolls Landon back into the ring,” says King, “and it looks like we may finally see some wrestling inside the ring!”

“Well, King, we both know that Wild and Dangerous want to regain those tag team titles,” replies Pete, “and they have to get the Champions in the ring in order to make that happen!” Wildchild and Landon engage in a collar-and-elbow tie-up, which Maddix controls with a kneelift to the midsection! Maddix hammers Wildchild’s upper back with a few clubbing forearm shots, and then tilts his head up, snapping Wildchild’s head back with a few jabs…

BAP!

BAP!

BAP!

But Wildchild turns the tables on him, snapping his head back with a series of quick right jabs of his own!

“Landon Maddix, with an error in judgment, trying to trade punches with the Wildchild,” says Pete, “and he came up on the short end of the stick!” Wildchild backs Landon up against the ropes and grabs him by the wrist, whipping him across the ring, only for the Cockroach to reverse it. Maddix lowers his shoulder as Wildchild rebounds and lifts him into the air with a back-body drop, but the Bahama Bomber floats through and lands on his feet behind Maddix, wrapping his arms around Landon’s waist, pulling him backwards into a rolling cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at two! Landon kicks Wildchild off and tries to take his head off with a left hook as both men get to their feet, but Wildchild ducks underneath and lifts Maddix into the air, before lowering him down onto his outstretched thigh with an atomic drop! Landon clutches his tailbone as he slowly turns around…

CRUNCH!

… And steps into an inverted atomic drop! Wildchild challenges Landon Maddix to get back to his feet, but the wily Cockroach rolls to his corner instead, making the tag to his partner.

“Inverted atomic drop,” says LDP, “and that’s chiropractic city! You know, Landon Maddix is one of the quickest men in the SWF, King, but even he is about three steps slower than the Wildchild! We’ll have to see if Todd Cortez has any more success against the challengers!” Cortez steps into the ring to test his hand…

CRUNCH!

… But he gets scooped into an inverted atomic drop as well! Wildchild waits patiently for Cortez to get to his feet before leaping off the canvas and knocking the Urban Legend down with a tremendous standing dropkick! He grabs Todd by the back of the head and leads him over to his corner, where he makes the tag to Johnny Dangerous!

“Tag made,” says Pete, as Wildchild trips Cortez with a double-leg takedown, “and here comes the Barracuda!” Wildchild locks both hands underneath Todd’s legs as Johnny steadies himself on the ring apron, and falls backwards…

WHAM!

… Launching the Urban Legend into a springboard clothesline by Johnny!

“Slingshot into a flying clothesline; that’s vintage Wild and Dangerous right there!” shouts LDP. “You know, I’m starting to think that the Champions weren’t ready tonight, King; they certainly don’t look ready!”

“Well, even I have to admit that the challengers probably have an advantage over the Champions,” says King, “if only because they’ve been a team for much, much longer. But Martial Law is certainly not above, shall we say, bending the rules slightly, so if there’s any team that can overcome the teamwork disadvantage, it’s this team right here!”

“We certainly know that Landon Maddix isn’t above bending the rules,” agrees Pete. “We saw that a few weeks ago on Storm, when he threw sand in Wildchild’s eyes in order to pick up the win… but Landon and Todd have practically been at each other’s throats here in recent weeks, and you have to wonder if that will play a factor here tonight!” Johnny whips Cortez into the ropes as Wildchild exits to the ring apron, stunning him as he rebounds with a Shotei to the chest, and then runs towards the edge of the ring himself to build up steam for a running attack…

CRACK!

… But Maddix slams a knee into his back as he bounces off the ropes, stunning the Barracuda long enough for Todd to level him with a tremendous discus clothesline!

“Well, I think we saw right there that Martial Law isn’t above bending the rules,” notes Pete, “as they turn the tables on the challengers, and look for an opportunity to take control of this match!” Todd whips Johnny into a neutral corner and rounds off into a cartwheel, before rolling into a backflip and then springing into the corner to deliver an elbow smash…

WHAM!

… But Johnny pulls himself out of the corner at the last second as Cortez slams into it back-first, and then scoops him into a fireman’s carry as he dives towards his corner, grinding him into the canvas with a Spinal Explosion!

“Johnny Dangerous with a tremendous counter to that handspring elbow attempt by Todd Cortez,” says LDP, “and now he tags Wildchild back into the action!” Johnny whips Cortez into the ropes and takes him down as he rebounds with a drop toehold!

WHAM!

… And Wildchild runs to the ropes, leaping into the air as he rebounds to slam Todd’s face into the canvas with his patented Whiplash neckbreaker! The Bahama Bomber drags Cortez towards a neutral corner and quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle to deliver a senton splash, but the Urban Legend rolls out of the way! Cortez uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and waits for Wildchild to stand back up…

WHACK!

… Before knocking him loopy with a ferocious superkick!

“I think that Wildchild may have gone for that senton a little too soon,” observes Pete.

“Well, Todd knows that move well,” replies King. “He uses it himself, and he can sense when it’s coming; you’re not going to catch a streetwise fighter like Cortez with his own move like that!” Todd drags Wildchild towards his corner and makes the tag to Maddix. Cortez keeps Wildchild trapped in the corner with a battery of stiff palm strikes, as Landon steps into the ring and joins in with kicks to the midsection. Maddix pulls Wildchild out of the corner and drops him down to the canvas with a scoop slam! He steps over to Wildchild’s upper body and measures him as he hops off the mat and drives an kneedrop into the side if his face! He delivers several more kneedrops to Wildchild before he gets back to his feet and makes a quick tag.

“Tag made back to Cortez,” says Pete, as Landon pulls Wildchild to his feet, “and I guess the Champions have gotten back on track, King!” Maddix holds Wildchild’s arms behind his back as Cortez comes off the top turnbuckle, drilling him between the eyes with a double-axe handle!

“Well, the machinery is starting to smooth out, now,” says King. “Sure, they got off to a slow start, but after getting their heads knocked around for a few minutes, they’ve managed to focus on winning this match… You know, Martial Law may actually have more to prove in this match than the challengers, MacDougal; like I said before, they’ve never actually beaten Wild and Dangerous in a two-on-two tag match, and they’re desperate to prove that their win in the TLC match wasn’t a fluke!” Cortez whips Wildchild across the ring and runs to the ropes as he rebounds…

WHAM!

… Driving the air out of Wildchild’s body with his patented Hollowpoint! Todd pulls Wildchild to his feet and drags him over to his corner, where he makes the tag to Maddix. Landon pulls Wildchild into the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle as he positions the Bahama Bomber in front of him.

“Look at this!” shrieks Pete, as Maddix stands up on the middle turnbuckle. “Crash Landon coming up!” Landon locks Wildchild into position as he leaps off…

WHAM!

… Swinging around into the ring as he takes Wildchild down with the Crash Landon!

“He got him!” yells King, as Landon runs over to the neutral corner and leaps to the second turnbuckle, celebrating his big move with the crowd. “I think it’s over if he wants it!”

“He’s making a mistake here, King!” screeches LDP. “He shouldn’t be worrying about patting himself on the back; he should definitely go for the pin!” Maddix hops back down into the ring and runs over to his corner, where he makes the tag to Todd Cortez. Cortez looks at him like he’s crazy, shouting at him to ask why he didn’t go for the cover, but eventually steps into the ring, running right over to Wildchild to make the cover himself:

ONE!

TWO!

THR—

KICKOUT!

“Wildchild able to get the shoulder up,” reports Pete. “Like I said, King, Landon Maddix made a critical error in judgment there; if he’d have gone for the cover, this match would be over!”

“I’m inclined to agree,” concedes King, “but maybe they felt like they had to do some more damage to the three-time former champions… or, maybe they just WANTED to do more damage; you know, Martial Law has had to take a lot of flak from critics who have been saying that they’ve been ducking Wild and Dangerous. Maybe they feel like they had to come out here and make a statement!" Todd pulls Wildchild to his feet and traps him in a front facelock, spinning him around to deliver a hangman’s neckbreaker, but the Bahama Bomber wriggles out of his grasp, hooking both his arms from behind, and dropping to his knees to trap the Urban Legend in a backslide!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

“Nice counter move by the Wildchild,” says Pete, “but he still needs to make a tag!” Todd kicks out and quickly rolls to his feet, hammering Wildchild in the side of the head with a series of kneelifts before laying the Bahaman back down with a lateral press:

ONE!

TWO!

THR—NO!

“Cortez did a good job of keeping Wildchild down on the mat, and keeping the ring cut in half, but I can’t say enough how much Landon blew a tremendous opportunity to end this match; I don’t care what kind of statement he felt like he had to make, King, when you’re dealing with the three-time former champions, the winningest team in SWF history, you don’t take stupid chances! You make a mistake against these guys, and you’re going to be former champions!”

“Well, I gotta agree with you there, MacDougal,” concedes King, “but sometimes you make decisions like that; you don’t always really have time to think about it in the heat of the moment! Sometimes you have to go with whatever your gut tells you!” Cortez returns to his corner to tag Landon back in.

“King,” counters LDP, “when you hit somebody with your signature move, your patented hold, that has won you countless matches, even championship matches, why WOULDN’T you try to cover him?” Landon whips Wildchild into the ropes, and raises his arm to deliver a clothesline, but the Bahama Bomber easily ducks underneath, continuing on to the other side.

“Well, what would you know about it?” snipes King. “It’s not like that miserable Longdogger Clogger ever beat anybody!” Wildchild leaps into the air as he explodes off the ropes, extending his body as he crashes into Maddix with a cross-body block!

ONE!

TWO!

THR—

KICKOUT!

“You think so, huh?” says Pete, as Landon pulls Wildchild to his feet and drags him over to the corner. “King, if I ever hit you with the Clogger, you wouldn’t be able to eat solid food right now!”

“Yeah,” quips King, as Maddix tags Cortez back in, “but I’d have to be fifty years old to have been in the ring when you were wrestling!”

“Oh please!”

Todd lifts Wildchild up to deliver a backdrop driver, but the Bahama Bomber rolls through, landing on his feet behind Cortez and trapping him in a waistlock. Wildchild pushes Todd towards the edge of the ring and then pulls back as he slams against the ropes to catch him in a rolling cradle, only for the Urban Legend to hold onto the ropes to stop himself. Cortez quickly turns around and thrusts his leg into the air to catch Wildchild with a superkick, but Wildchild dives underneath it and somersaults to his corner…

SLAP!

Where he makes the tag to Johnny Dangerous!

RAAAAAAAAAAH!

Johnny runs in and immediately levels Cortez with a Johnny Kick! Landon steps into the ring and catches one as well! Johnny runs back over to Cortez and plants him with a scoop slam, before hitting Maddix with one as well!

“Tag made to the Barracuda!” yelps Pete. “And he’s come in as a house of fire!”

“Johnny’s handling both members of Martial Law by himself, I can’t believe it!” Johnny knocks Todd down with a Scorpion kick, and then traps Landon in a front facelock, grabbing him by the leg with his free hand, popping his hips as he takes him up and then back down with a vertical suplex!

“Rolling vertical suplexes by Johnny Dangerous!” exclaims Pete, as Johnny lifts Landon up for the second vertical. “But he’d better concentrate on the legal man; putting Landon down is not going to help him win this match!” Johnny lifts Landon up to deliver a third vertical suplex…

WHAM!

… But Todd Cortez slams a double-axe handle into his back to drop him! He rolls his partner to safety out of the ring, and then turns his attention back to Johnny Dangerous, hammering him with a battery of clubbing forearms to the back of the head!

“Cortez making the save on Landon,” says Pete. “And once again, Todd Cortez shows himself to be a much better partner than Landon Maddix; you know that, if the roles were reversed, Maddix would have let Cortez take all that punishment before he even thought about doing anything!”

“That may be true,” replies King, “but Landon’s Lezaire-Faire attitude towards his partner is the reason why they’re wearing those belts in the first place, so it’s hard to argue with the results!” Todd pulls Johnny to his feet and whips him across the ring, but the Barracuda makes the tag on the fly and ducks a discus clothesline attempt as he bounces off the ropes. Cortez, unaware of the tag, spins around to locate Johnny, who grabs onto the top rope to stop himself, and completely fails to notice Wildchild vault onto the top rope on the other side of the ring, and spring into action, catching Todd in the back with a springboard dropkick that sends him stumbling forward…

WHACK!

… Into a ferocious Western Lariat by Johnny! The fans erupt as the Urban Legend turns a full flip through the air and collapses to the canvas!

“Tremendous lariat by Johnny that was all setup by the blind tag to Wildchild!” proclaims Pete. “Cortez never saw it coming!”

“Cortez made a mistake in going for that discus clothesline,” explains King. “It forced him to take his eye off of Johnny Dangerous, he didn’t see the tag, and as a result, he wasn’t prepared for Wildchild to catch him with that springboard dropkick!” Wildchild raises his arms above his head and spins his hands around, eliciting another loud cheer from the crowd!

“Wildchild just gave the sign for the Falling Star Press!” shouts Pete. “If he hits this, it’s all over!” Wildchild leaps over Cortez onto the top rope, springing back into the ring as he turns a forward flip…

SPLASH!

… And crashing on top of the Urban Legend with the Falling Star Press! Wildchild hooks the leg as Herrington delivers the count:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE?

“What’s Megan Skye doing up on the apron?” Pete wonders aloud.

“Saving the match for the Tag Team Champions!” replies King. “Although I can’t help but wonder why Landon Maddix didn’t attempt to get into the ring?”

“Perhaps he thought that Cortez still had enough to kick out of that FSP, King,” replies Pete, “but he was done! If Megan hadn’t distracted the referee, this one was over!” Wildchild gets up to his feet and argues to with Red Herrington about his failure to count the three, allowing Cortez to crawl towards his corner.

DOMINIC!

… But Johnny shouts at Wildchild to snap him out of his melancholy, drawing his attention back to his opponent, and the Bahama Bomber runs over to stop Todd’s progress with a running elbow smash, just inches away from the tag!

“Wildchild was so preoccupied with arguing with the referee, that Todd Cortez was nearly able to make the tag, but that was tremendous leadership on the part of Johnny Dangerous,” praises King. “He made sure that his idiot partner didn’t allow Cortez to reach his corner, and now Cortez is going to have to dig deep to avoid losing the belts here!” Wildchild pulls Todd to his feet and whips him across the ring, running to the opposite ropes and exploding into the air as he rebounds, knocking Cortez down with a leg lariat! He applies a lateral press as Herrington drops down to deliver the count:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! CORTEZ GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

“A desperation kickout by Todd Cortez,” says Pete, “and once again, King, I couldn’t help but notice that Landon Maddix made no attempt to make the save; I mean, he’s just out on the apron while his partner’s taking a beating!” Wildchild pulls Todd up and pulls him into his corner, where he tags Johnny. The challengers force Cortez into a neutral corner and then whip him across the ring, sending him hard into the turnbuckles. Wildchild then grabs Johnny by the wrist and whips him into the corner after Cortez, only for the Barracuda to reverse it, rocketing Wildchild into the corner at breakneck speed! The Human Hurricane leaps off the canvas at the last second and twists around in midair, crashing into Cortez with his patented Blue Crush splash! Wildchild pushes the Urban Legend out of the corner and towards Johnny…

WHAM!

… Who lifts him up off the canvas and plants him with the MI Slam!

“MI Slam!” exclaims Pete. “This one’s over!” Johnny covers Cortez for the three-count, but Megan Skye leaps onto the apron once again, distracting Red Herrington from his assigned duties. Johnny walks over to the edge of the ring to protest… Which allows Landon to sneak in from across the ring…

“Landon Maddix is in the ring!” shrieks LDP. “And he’s got a chair!”

CRACK!

The Cockroach hits Wildchild in the back with a chair, sending him outside the ring!

CRACK!

He then hits Johnny in the back while the referee’s back is turned! Landon then drags Todd on top of Johnny and exits the ring, just as Megan finally stops distracting the referee!

“This is terrible!” whines Pete. “Martial Law is going to steal this one!” Herrington turns around and, seeing Johnny covered, drops down to deliver the count:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! JOHNNY KICKS OUT!

“I can’t believe it!” shouts King. “Johnny Dangerous just kicked after that brutal chair shot!” Todd pulls Johnny to his feet and pulls him into his corner, where he makes the tag to Landon.

“Todd finally tags Landon Maddix back in,” says Pete, as Todd traps Johnny in a standing headscissors, “and it looks like they’re going to give Johnny his wings!”

“Well, they’d better hope this does the job,” replies King, “because nothing else they’ve been able to do has had any effect!” Todd lifts Johnny into a powerbomb position as Landon climbs to the top turnbuckle, but the Barracuda suddenly comes to life, hammering Todd in the top of the head with thunderous left hands, and then locking his legs tightly around the Urban Legend’s neck as Maddix leaps from the top turnbuckle…

WHAM!

SNATCHING LANDON OUT OF THE AIR AND PLANTING HIM INTO THE CANVAS WITH AN OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY TAKING TODD DOWN WITH A HURRICANRANA!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

“Oh my God!” yelps LDP. “What a tremendous counter by Johnny Dangerous!”

“That was incredible!” agrees King. “I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anything like that before!” Johnny crawls on his hands and knees to his corner, where he reaches up…

SLAP!

… And makes the tag to Wildchild! The fans erupt as the Bahama Bomber leaps over the top rope to enter the ring, flooring Landon Maddix with a hard right hand! Flooring Cortez with another hard right!

Another right for Landon!

Another right for Todd!

Wildchild takes Landon over with a hiptoss, and then sidesteps a charging Cortez, hooking his arm underneath Todd’s as he rebounds from the ropes to take him over in a hiptoss, but Cortez blocks. Before he can retaliate, however, Wildchild reaches up with his free hand and locks it with the other, before flipping backwards to catch his feet on the top rope, and using it as a platform to spring back into the ring, taking the Urban Legend over with a tremendous armdrag! By this time, Johnny has recovered enough to help his partner out, and they each grab Cortez by the arm, whipping him into the ropes, and sending him flying out of the ring as he rebounds with a double dropkick!

“It’s breaking down in there!” says King. “We’ve got all four men in the ring!”

“Well, we did,” replies Pete. “Now, we’re down to three!” Megan rushes over to check on Todd as the challengers pull Landon to his feet and whip him into the ropes…

CRACK!

… Blasting the Cockroach as he bounces off the rope with a double superkick!

“Super Chicklet Buster!” screeches LDP. “Landon’s out cold! And they just gave the sign for the Dangerous Drop! If they hit this, we’ve got new champions!”

“Megan Skye’s saved the titles for Martial Law twice already in this match,” says King, as Johnny hoists Landon onto his shoulders, “but she’d better stop worrying about Todd Cortez!” The Bahama Bomber launches from the top turnbuckle, snaring Landon by the head…

WHAM!

… AND SPLATTERING LANDON’S FACE AGAINST THE CANVAS WITH THE DANGEROUS DROP!

“Dangerous Drop!” reports Pete. “That’s it; Landon ain’t gonna get up from that!” Johnny slides out of the ring to chase Megan Skye away, ensuring that she can’t distract Red Herrington as he counts Wildchild’s pinfall:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

The crowd erupts as “Fuel My Fire” begins to play once more! Johnny slides back into the ring and embraces Wildchild as Red Herrington retrieves the belts from the timekeeper. He presents them to Wildchild and Johnny as Funyon makes the official announcement:

“The winners of the match,” Funyon says, as Herrington raises Johnny and Wildchild’s arms in victory, “And… NEEEEEW SWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!”

YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

“WILD! AAAAAND DAAAAANGEROUS!” Wildchild holds four fingers up with one hand as he raises the belt high above his head with the other hand, as Johnny races to the corner, leaping to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title belt high in the air!

“They have done it!” shouts Pete. “For the fourth time, Wild and Dangerous are the new World Tag Team Champions! We’ll be right back, ladies and gentlemen, with our main event!”

Wild and Dangerous mug for the camera, taunting the former champions by holding the belts in front of them and waiving four fingers in their faces…

As we:

FADE OUT

Romania, a land rich in history and legend, the birthplace of Vlad Dracula and the irresistible dance number “Numa, Numa.” Thus far, they’ve enjoyed a perfectly acceptable night of SWF action but the evening is still incomplete. The long awaited Main Event has yet to transpire, leaving the fans dripping with anticipation. Night fall finally creeps in, blanketing the country in nocturnal beauty, adding to the already “ big event” atmosphere. The Romanian fans are no stranger to the SWF, they’ve followed the television programs as extensively as any U.S. fan. They know the greatness tonight’s historical match promises, not only is it the first ever meeting between three time champions, it’s a battle between two of the best athletes in the company’s history. You can literally feel the hype as Funyon enters the ring, this is indeed the Main Event.

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Main Event of the evening! The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, weighing in at 218 pounds, hailing from Nottingham, UK ...... ...TOXXIC!!!

The echoing harmonics of “Rookie” blare over the loud speakers, signifying the entrance of the now somewhat enigmatic Toxxic. Soon, Toxxic is striding through the smoke of the fading pyro show that precedes his entrance. As soon as he appears, the disgusted fans jeer and hiss like he’s the most repulsive human being alive. The Greeks may have appreciated his performance against Pretzeler last week but it’s gonna take a lot more than that to win over the Romanians. Like most fans world over, they don’t hate Toxxic because he’s a loser, they hate him because he’s a winner. He makes the wrestlers they love into losers not because he cheats or takes shortcuts, but because he’s better than him. It’s that very fact that makes the fan’s blood boil, this arrogant self righteous asshole is just as good as he claims to be. The possibility that the globally beloved Danny Williams could be one his next victims makes the fans even more irritated than usual. The term “everyone loves a winner” is not always true, just ask the Yankees.

Pete: Wow, this has got to be the biggest match we’ve had on t.v. in a long time.

King: And it was all Toxxic’s idea, who as far as I’m concerned should be running this show.

Pete: Since the 13th hour we’ve seen a change in Toxxic. He claims to be done with violent grudge matches and appears to be seeking out more athletic, scientific challenges.

King: I know Toxxic was thinking big but if he doesn’t want to wrestle homicidal maniacs anymore, why would he chose Williams as his opponent.

Pete: I don’t know what your implying, Williams is one of the most respectful and humble wrestlers on the roster.

King: Are you kidding? The guy’s a ticking time bomb of roid rage.

Licking his lips with anticipation, Toxxic eagerly jogs down the ramp way. It’s been a long time sine he’s been this excited about a match. Finally, he will be facing an adversary that he deems worthy of his skills, someone who can beat him without resulting to weapons, tables, or dangerous moves. A challenge that can motivate him, bring out his best, and remind him of why he’s still doing this for a living. No belt can do this, hell he’s done won that damn thing three times already, that’s not what he’s interested in. He just wants a good fight and those are few and far between when your as good as Toxxic is. Sure, he’s beat Williams before. But that was a long time ago, against a sorrowful beaten up man who had to deal with a reoccurring injury to his right arm. The injury that frustrated Williams to the point of briefly retiring. Shamefully, like so many others it’s an injury Toxxic exploited in route to his victory. Hopefully tonight, such drastic measures won’t be necessary. Tonight, he will prove to the world that he’s the best as he ties up the last loose end with a neat little bow. As much as they hate him, the fans can’t deny he’s one of the best, and with a victory tonight, he could very well prove to them he’s not only “one of the best”, he’s one of the greatest period. Now in the ring, Toxxic can’t help but smile as these thoughts run through his head.

Funyon: And his opponent, weighing in at 265 pounds, hailing from Louisville, Kentucky......

Unlike last week, it’s no surprise who Toxxic will be facing. Not even waiting for Funyon’s introduction, a massive chant breaks out in the stands...

“DAN-E! DAN-E! DAN-E!”

Williams’ humble nature and incredible athleticism has already made him into a international star, but now that he’s facing Toxxic it’s doubtful there isn’t a soul in the world that doesn’t want him to kick major ass tonight. The reception is deafening, if Dracula was to rise from the grave and return the country to glory it’s doubtful that he would receive such a deafening response. Right now, Williams is their only hope, perhaps the only man on the active roster who can prove Toxxic wrong and make him shut the hell up. A wrestler they will not be reluctant to speak of as “one of the best”, an athlete they can be proud of, even if he isn’t one of their countrymen.

Funyon: he is DANNY WILLIAMSssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Leaving behind the security of the locker room, Williams greets the cheering masses. For a man sporting a rather large bandage on his forehead, Williams looks shockingly calm as he approaches the squared circle. His war with the Franchise several weeks ago has eliminated all doubt the injury may have created, after all Mak did everything he possibly could to exploit the gushing wound and it still wasn’t enough. That’s not to say, Williams isn’t taking Toxxic lightly, he knows that he’s one of the best in the world. Even if he chooses not to exploit the injury, Toxxic is still the most dangerous opponent he’s faced since the return. Still, Williams remains confident and poised, he knows he has the goods to beat Toxxic. Even two years ago, bad arm or not he had what it took. He may have been facing Toxxic that night but his mind was elsewhere, dwelling on the night he dropped the World Title for a third straight time without a single defense, a serious blow that hurt far more than any kick or submission to his arm. It wasn’t the busted elbow that made Williams submit to Toxxic, it was a lack of passion. That won’t be the case tonight. After two long years, Williams has rekindled the fire that his loss to Janus extinguished. As Williams draws closer to the ring, the smile on Toxxic’s face widens. Already he can see the determination on Danny’s face, at last he’ll have his challenge.

Pete: Since his return, Danny Williams has gone on an incredible four match winning streak.

King: Yeah but three of those wins were against the same guy, who also happened to be going through a personality crisis.

Pete: Nether the less Williams has been on a roll, he’s demonstrated an unbelievable amount of heart and his Axe Bomber has become the most reliable weapon in the company.

King: That may be enough to beat a slumping Mak Francis but Toxxic isn’t gonna make stupid mistakes or bad judgment calls. New attitude or not, he’s got more than enough brains to outsmart a caveman like Williams.

Both men are in the ring and the atmosphere is electric, somehow the fans know this isn’t gonna be the standard t.v. match. Forget the 3 time Champion tag line Toxxic and Flesher are using to sell the match, that’s not the reason the crowd is so pumped. They know these are two of the best at their most motivated and they are not gonna disappoint. The hype is over, the moment is here!

DING! DING! DING!

The fans bust out an early standing ovataion, welcoming the match they are privileged to see live with open arms. Toxxic circles Williams, somewhat perplexed by the disgusting yet undeniably powerful roid freak before him. Of course, it never dawned on Toxxic that if Williams had actually took steroids the SWF”s strict policies would have done caught him but there simply isn’t any other explanation. He’s worked hard in the gym his whole life yet he can’t even begin to contest Williams’ hulking build, sure there’s the whole genetic factor but it’s much easer to accept one’s own short comings if you convince yourself that you’re the tiny blotch of honesty on a radar of cheaters. For lack of better options, Toxxic instigates a grapple in the hope that his improved technical skills can make up for Danny’s physical attributes. It doesn’t. With one powerful shove, Toxxic is sent to the canvas with authority! The incredible feat of strength impresses the fans, who briefly applaud.

Pete: Going straight at Williams isn’t gonna get Toxxic anywhere, he simply doesn’t have the strength or size to fairly compete.

King: Well not all of us want have the benefit of genetic enhancing drugs.

Pete: That’s absurd! We all know that Williams’ biography in the JL was fictionalized by a professional writer because he was deemed to boring by none other than you.

Not expecting to get thrown, let alone tossed like a rag doll, Toxxic sits up on the canvas with a look of surprise. It shouldn’t come as to much of a shock, Toxxic was obviously expecting Danny to have the power advantage, he just didn’t think he was THAT strong.

“Bloody hell, this wanker must really be hitting the juice these days”, thinks Toxxic.

Since technical wrestling with someone this strong is out of the question, Toxxic rethinks his strategy. Williams gives him his space, there’s no need to press his advantage, he’s got everything under control. Besides Toxxic is on the ropes, attacking him now would prove nothing, giving him a sporting chance would. Getting an idea, Toxxic leaves the ropes and resumes his circling. Even though there moving in circles, one can’t help but get the impression that Toxxic is back paddling and Williams is stalking him.

King: O.k, so the college thing was a lie. Even with an athletic scholarship Williams was probably too dumb for college, I still think he’s on roids.

Pete: What’s your proof.

King: Just look at him.

Pete: I think your jealous, not only of Williams but of every well built guy in the fed.

King: Nonsense, I have more brains than the lot of you combined. Not to mention I’m much better looking from the neck up.

Williams lunges at Toxxic for another grapple but he’s not to keen on the idea of getting tossed around like a rag doll again. Avoiding Danny’s powerful clutches like the plague, Toxxic evades his aggressor with a suave escape roll. Williams oafishly tries to keep up but before he can reach him, Toxxic is already on his feet. Blam! A dropkick blows Williams into the ropes, prompting Toxxic to send him for the ride. Far to strong to be whipped by the 218 pounder, Williams stubbornly hangs on and reverses! Toxxic flies across the ring against his will but being on the go is exactly how the high flyer likes to be. Instead of hitting the ropes like any other flat foot, Toxxic gracefully leaps onto the second rope, using the spring to back flip onto his unsuspecting victim with a beautiful Asai Moonsault! That’s caught! Realizing that he’s in a bad position, Toxxic wiggles and squirms but Danny has him tightly secured on his shoulder.

Pete: Toxxic is in trouble!

King: You aren’t kidding. This is why I think Toxxic wrestling Williams is a bad idea, as we saw in his match against the Franchise, that dirty bastard won’t hesitate to throw somebody into ring post with bad intentions.

Pete: I don’t think we’ll be seeing that side of Williams tonight, King. These are entirely different circumstances.

Knowing that Toxxic doesn’t have a chance in hell of escaping, Danny cracks a confident half smile. Hauling his captive around like a bag of sand, Williams jogs around the ring, gaining some momentum. Helpless, Toxxic can only close his eyes and wait for whatever terrible fate Williams has planned for him. Satisfied with the momentum, Williams leaps into the air, driving Toxxic into the canvas with a thunderous Running Powerslam! The high impact move excites the crowd, prompting an energetic Williams to jump up and flex his biceps. Coughing his lungs up, Toxxic curls up into the fetal position. A powerslam from someone as strong as Williams isn’t gonna be a picnic but Toxxic looks badly hurt, far more than he should be.

King: What did I tell you, that caveman may have just crushed what’s left of Toxxic’s injured ribs!

Concerned, Soapdish steps in. Sensing that something is wrong, Williams ceases to celebrate, a look of concern and confusion appearing on his face. Toxxic’s ribs are burning with pain, making the simple task of breathing extremely torturous. Realizing what happened, Williams walks away with an upset look on his face, giving Toxxic as much time as he needs to recover. Worried that the match not continue, the disappointed fans being to chatter and mutter amongst themselves.

Pete: I don’t think that was intentional, King. It looks like Williams just got caught up in the moment and forgot about the ribs that Jenkins injured at 13th Hour.

King: I can’t believe your buying that “innocent act” he’s putting on. Take it from me, I invented it.

Soapdish asks Toxxic if he wants to quit, but the pain has already started to dull. Shaking his head, Toxxic drags himself up with the ropes and paces around, walking off what’s left of the pain. Williams keeps his distance, not once attempting to capitalize off the injury, much like Toxxic he wants to win because he’s the better man. No longer agonizing or coughing, Toxxic makes his way to the center of the ring. Relieved that the match will continue, the fans start to heat up again. Since Toxxic is obviously recovered, Williams eagerly engages him in the center of the ring, accepting his offer for a grapple.

“Daaaaah!”, grunts Williams as Toxxic breaks the grapple and headbutts his bandage!

Bringing his hand to his face, Williams stumbles into a nearby corner, struggling to shake off the throbbing pain in his head. Outraged by what they deem to be a betrayal, the fans lower their thumbs and jeer. Soapdish warns Toxxic, who responds by angrily pointing to his ribs.

Pete: I thought Toxxic came here to see who the better man was.

King: Hey, he isn’t doing nothing but giving Williams a taste of his own medicine.

Pete: That was unintentional, this was clearly a premeditated cheap shot.

King: That’s a big word for a lug like you.

Not giving Williams the same chance to recover from his injury, Toxxic stomps into the corner and takes him by the hand. With a laborious tug Toxxic, hurls Williams out of the corner but to his surprise he’s still too strong to be whipped. Hanging on, Williams launches Toxxic into the cross corner! With a bone rattling thud, Toxxic crashes into the buckles and slumps in the corner, just begging to be crushed with some sort of running attack. Closing in, Williams leaves the ground and takes flight, extending his arm for a jumping elbow! But nobody’s home! Colliding gut first with the top turnbuckle, Williams spills over the top rope and falls to the floor!

Pete: Slippery speed from the elusive Toxxic.

King: What an oaf, a slug could have dodged that. I don’t mean to discredit Toxxic but I think you might have even saw that one coming, Pete. You just wouldn’t have been able to get your big ass out of the corner.

Even though he’s still winded from the crushing Powerslam, Toxxic isn’t gonna let this opportunity go to waste. Blindly stumbling to his feet, Williams is right where Toxxic wants him, easy pickings for one of his trademark dives. Using the ropes for extra spring, Toxxic vaults out of the ring! Landing in Williams’ waiting arms like a gift from heaven! Not wishing to inflict any career ending harm on Toxxic, Williams brutishly heaves him over his head and tosses him back into the ring! Going over the second rope, Toxxic lands on his back with a thump! Knowing that he’ll have an opening when Williams tries to get back in the ring, Toxxic fights through the pain and darts for the ropes. Methodically entering the ring, Williams creeps up on Toxxic as he bounces back! The poorly conceived running attack results in Toxxic getting back body dropped into the stratosphere! Clutching his aching back, Toxxic gingerly gets to his feet when a running elbow sends him over the ropes and down to the floor!

Pete: Williams is sharp as a tact tonight, he’s not letting Toxxic score with any of his trademark high flying.

King: Just like me, Toxxic has plenty of back up plans, he’ll be all right after he regroups.

On the outside, an enraged and embarrassed Toxxic kicks and shakes the guardrail with frustration, not exactly regrouping. He was expecting a good fight, not a total ass kicking, and the accidental rib thing probably isn’t helping his temper either. His high flying should have been enough but Williams is impervious, and since cheating is against his code of honor there’s little else he can do except flip out. Jumping on the apron, an angry Toxxic runs his mouth at Williams, earning his attention. Getting fed up, Williams stomps over to Toxxic, when the Straight Edge Sensation grabs him by the head and drops to the floor, snapping his throat across the top rope! The spring action cable launches Williams into the air, knocking him to the mat so hard that he rolls off his neck.

Pete: Even though he didn’t violate a rule, I would still question the morality of that move.

King: Questionable morality? More like brilliant strategy. Toxxic was overmatched, his regular approaches weren’t working, so he lured that dumb brute into a perfectly laid out trap. Reminds me of the way I used to outsmart dummies like you, though I would have worked in some brass knuckles and a chain.

As Williams gags and hacks, Toxxic sprints up the nearest ring post with cat like agility. With the absence of oxygen being his primary concern, Williams is at last vulnerable for one of Toxxic’s attacks. Not letting his opening go to waste, Toxxic elegantly dives off the top rope, extending his arm for a Lariat! But he’s caught in mid air! Holding his would be attacker in a suffocating Bearhug, Williams violently swings Toxxic around, slamming him into the canvas with a strong Belly to Belly Suplex! Delighted that Toxxic’s plan failed, the fans pop with joy. However, they quiet down once Toxxic goes into spasms, rolling around and holding his ribs like he’s dying. Concerned, Williams backs up and lets Soapdish get on the scene.

Pete: Toxxic’s hurt and it doesn’t look good!

King: Twice isn’t unintentional, Williams is out to end Toxxic’s career!

Kneeling beside the agonizing Toxxic, Soapdish considers stopping the match. Fearing the worse, a guilt ridden Williams rushes to the scene, apologizing to Toxxic and asking Soapdish if there’s anything he can do. Worried that the much hyped match may be stopped, the cheering in the stands becomes confused whispers. When all of a sudden, Toxxic returns to his feet with an athletic kip up! Ka-pow! A breath taking enzugiri sends Williams crumbling to the canvas! Not showing the faintest hint of a rib injury, Toxxic taps his temple with a smile. Outraged by the dirty trick Toxxic played on Williams, the thousands in attendance come to their feet and relentlessly boo as one.

Pete: It was a trick the whole time!

King: Haha, brilliant, brilliant plan from Toxxic. Toxxic discovered that Williams was a softy when he first hurt his ribs and like any genius he used that knowledge to outwit his intellectually challenged enemy.

Pete: I know it’s not cheating but the thought of Toxxic exploiting Williams’ kindness makes me sick.

King: Nice guys finish last, Pete. That’s why I’m a living legend and people don’t even remember your matches.

Pete: Hey now, the fans remember my matches.

King: You don’t even remember your matches.

Rising to his feet, Williams shakes his head from side, struggling to knock the cobweb’s loose. Even though he’s still feeling the effects of the big Suplex, Toxxic knows he has to stay on the move, otherwise the opening he “though”t so hard to create will be worthless. Sprinting for the ropes, Toxxic leaps onto the second rope, using to it launch himself on top of Williams!

Pete: Asai Moonsault finds the mark!

Still too strong to be held down, Williams presses Toxxic off his chest! But by the time Williams can reach a vertical base, Toxxic has already ran up the turnbuckles of the nearest ring post. Back flipping off the top rope, Toxxic flattens Williams with a Moonsault! Sitting atop Danny’s broad chest, Toxxic hooks both of his tree trunk legs for the pin. Struggling to hold the strong guy down, Toxxic screams at the ref....

“Go! Go! Go!”

Oblivious to Toxxic’s pleas, Soapdish counts at the same tempo he always does.

One!

Tw-NO! Williams uses his mule like legs to launch Toxxic off his chest! Still weary from the DDT, Williams slowly gets to his feet when a surprise Hurricanrana pulls him back to the canvas! Once again perched on Danny’s chest, Toxxic pins his arms down with a greco Roman Knuckle luck!

“Go!Go!Go!Go!Go!Go!Go!”

Still not listening, Soapdish counts at the same speed he always does.

One!

Two! With an impressive bridge, Williams raises his torso off the mat, comically flipping Toxxic off his chest! Not letting Williams reach his feet, Toxxic ambushes him from behind with the same Oklahoma Roll used to beat Pretzler! This maneuver inspires fear in the fans, forcing them to nervously rise out of their chairs as Soapdish starts the count.

One!

Two!

THR-NO! At the last possible second, Williams wiggles his way out of the pinning predicament! Getting frustrated, Toxxic slams his fist into the canvas, his victory won’t be claimed by a simple roll up tonight. The effects of the Enzugiri are beginning to wear off on Williams, who looks more clear headed as he slowly rises to his feet. In need of something more high impact to keep Williams sedated, Toxxic ambushes his victim with a quick DDT! Crunch! Rolling of the top of his head, Williams sits up with a blank look on his face. Dazed but not out, he somehow crawls to his feet, prompting Toxxic to spike his head with a second! CRUNCH! This one is so nasty that it suspends Williams on the top of his flattened dome for a several seconds! He doesn’t get up this time.

Pete: Dear lord, what a DDT!

King: This is what I’d like to see more of from Toxxic, more high impact neck breaking moves. When he combines that with his speed, he’s nearly unbeatable.

Now that he finally has Williams laid out, Toxxic takes five. Dripping sweat, Toxxic rests on his knees, pondering his next move. It seems like it would be a good time for one of his dangerous moves but that’s a path Toxxic no longer wants to walk on, he shouldn’t have to break Danny’s neck to prove he’s the better wrestler. Than it dawns on him, why not use the move he beat him with before? Signaling to the Romanian fans that it’s all over for their American hero, Toxxic arrogantly gets Williams in a seated position. Securing Williams’ right arm with a stepover, Toxxic hooks him under the chin with an inverted facelock, confidently applying his favorite submission hold!

Pete: The Repeat to Fade!!! Williams has submitted to this hold before!

Even those who don’t remember that little fact recognize the threat the hold poses, bringing the fans out of their chairs with worry. Hoping to squeeze the fight out of his stronger opponent, Toxxic growls with strain as he viciously shakes Williams’ captured head from side to side, robbing his brain of precious blood and oxygen. His legs involuntarily spasm, his eyes roll back in his head, but still he refuses to quit. Williams thinks back to that fateful night two years ago, how he let his fans down and walked away from the business. Never again! Fighting the pressing darkness of sleep, Williams heroically inches his way towards the ropes. He stretches his feet out as far as they can go, his toes just gracing the bottom rope. Desperately clinging to consciousness, Williams hangs on long enough to push himself to sanctuary!

Pete: He did it, he made the ropes!

Toxxic’s grip loosens and Williams breaths a sigh of relief. He did it, he survived the Repeat to the Fade. But the next thing he knows, he’s being dragged away from the bliss of the ropes. Grabbing Williams by his tights, a determined Toxxic angrily pulls Williams back to the center of the ring. Letting out an emotional scream, Toxxic once again clamps on the Repeat to Fade! Gushing sweat, a deranged Toxxic ignores the aching pains of strain in his muscles as he concentrates on bleeding Williams of his remaining energy. Even as his back cramps from being hunched over and his mascara runs down his face like tears, Toxxic stays attached to Williams like a pitbull. This is his best shot at winning and he’s not gonna let it slip away. After such a heart breaking tease of freedom, Williams is gonna need some serious encouragement to battle on, and the fans don’t disappoint. Not having any trouble pronouncing the simple word, the huddled masses get a monster chant going.

“DAN-E! DAN-E! DAN-E!”

Not wanting to let so many people down, Williams tries to slithes his way back to the ropes but to his horror, he can’t feel his legs or lower body anymore. Growing weaker with every passing second, Williams feels himself slipping into the same abyss he fell into two years ago. Soon the numbness is spreading throughout his entire body, slowly creeping it’s way towards his brain, the last outpost of this thoughts. The feeling isn’t very pleasant and a single word can end it all but Williams isn’t gonna say it. He’d rather take his chances with the oblivion than submit to Toxxic and let his fans down again..........

At last, Toxxic can feel Williams’ grow limp in his arms. It’s a good thing too since it’s doubtful he could keep that kind of pressure applied for much longer. He’s tired as hell and if he would have had to keep going like that, he would be the one who would end up passing out. Releasing Williams from his weary clutches, Toxxic slumps atop him with exhaustion, meekly covering him for the pin. Since Williams appears to be nothing more than a corpse, the fans hold their breaths as Soapdish starts the count.

One!

Two!

THRE-NO!

Williams somberly lifts a shoulder, bringing the count to a screeching halt. This is terribly disheartening for Toxxic, who burned himself out working the hold.

Pete: Just as he survived the Franchise’s Cross Armbreaker, Williams has once again demonstrated his newfound determination by refusing to give in to yet another demon from his past.

King: No matter, Toxxic still has plenty of other weapons at his disposal.

This would normally be true had not Toxxic burned himself out on the Repeat to Fade. Tired and running low of ideas, Toxxic almost tires another cover before realizing that it would accomplish nothing. Breathing heavily, a sweat soaked Toxxic struggles to catch his breath when Williams beings to weakly pull himself up with the ropes. The light sleeping bastard is starting to wake up already. Forcing himself to react, Toxxic attempts to pry Danny from the ropes...

Crack!

when a desperation elbow finds it’s mark! But a Spinning Wheel Kick ends that little comeback! Rubbing his jaw, Toxxic stares at Williams in disbelief, how he can this guy still swing a forearm like that? Grabbing his drowsy nemesis by the hair, Toxxic plots his next move as he strains to get Williams on his feet. Due to fatigue, Toxxic decides to keep things simple by sending Williams into the ropes! Toxxic lazily swings out his leg for a Superkick but the rebounding Williams ducks! Wobbling around, Toxxic turns to see Williams bounce off the ropes and pitifully lunge at him! Toxxic ducks the sloppy attack but Soapdish isn’t so lucky! Soaring over his intended target, Williams crashes into the meek official with a flying elbow! Soapdish is down! Williams is down! And fortune shines on the untouched Toxxic.

Pete: What an awful turn of events.

King: For Williams. I know Toxxic doesn’t like to cheat but this is too good to pass up.

This is a predicament that most wrestlers like the Suicide King can only dream of, a chance to throw the rule book out the window and do some serious damage. But for Toxxic, this is one hell of an enigma that he needs to solve and fast. Williams interrupts his thought pattern by epically wobbling to his feet but a single Superkick puts him back to rest, but for how long? Having bought himself some time, Toxxic resumes his pondering. Williams has survived everything he’s thrown at him tonight and there’s still plenty of fight left in him, he just keeps getting up, not even Jenkins was this relentless. Toxxic’s also running low on gas and the possibility of sharing Franchise’s fate is becoming all to real. Soon, the little devil on his shoulder is whispering in his ear. He’s already gave Jenkins a win, how many more will he have to give away? Will a great loser have the same legacy as a great winner? Mumbling curses to himself, Toxxic climbs outside and after a dramatic pause, retrieves a chair. This is for Williams’ own good, he thinks. This will keep his crazy ass down and spare him a broken neck.

Pete: Don’t do it! This doesn’t prove anybody wrong.

King: It proves he’s smarter than Williams, if he didn’t telegraph that jumping elbow he wouldn’t have hit the ref and put himself in this mess.

Chair in hand, Toxxic ascends the turnbuckles. Perching himself on the top rope, Toxxic raises the chair over his head, waiting for the moment to strike. The fans are in uproar, just when they thought Toxxic had met his match in a fair fight he hypocritically breaks his own code of honor to steal the win, what a bastard. Trying to concentrate on the task at hand, Toxxic struggles to block out the endless “booing”, but it’s too damn loud. It echoes through his ears, burying itself beneath his skin. Is this how he wants to be remembered? Is this the great victory he foresaw? The answer to both questions is a resounding “no. “ Toxxic wants to beat Williams because he’s better than him, not because he lucked out and shattered his cranium with a steel chair. This is not the Toxxic path to victory and he knows it. Following through with this cowardly act would accomplish nothing. Taking a good look at his twisted reflection in the chair, Toxxic takes a deep breath and tosses his weapon aside.

King: What the hell?

Pete: Toxxic is gonna try to win the match on his own!

The fans applaud Toxxic’s decision but make no mistake, he’s no hero. He didn’t drop the chair because it was the right thing to do, he didn’t drop it because he took pity on Williams, he did it to serve his own ego. Using the chair would be like using viagra, it leads to a desired outcome but at the cost of your pride. Besides he’s Toxxic dammit! He don’t need no stinking chair to beat some juiced up freak and what about the fans, wouldn’t that hurt them more to pin their hero cleanly, using a chair would just give them an excuse. By now Williams is starting to stir, clumsily staggering to his feet, unaware and vulnerable. Looking to put him down, Toxxic takes flight, swooping down at Danny for a Missile Dropkick!

WHAAAAAM!!!

Williams’ thick meaty arm swings into his path, hitting Toxxic right across the face! Performing a full 360 spin, Toxxic belly flops on the mat in a motionless pile of death.

Pete: AXE BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barely aware of anything but the pain in his forearm, Williams collapses on the canvas. His eyes briefly come into focus, revealing the lifeless body of the Straight Edge Sensation. The crowd is going crazy, they know that Toxxic won’t be out forever and that if Williams doesn’t cover him fast, he could miss a golden opportunity to win the match. Ring instinct takes over and Williams finds himself mechanically crawling towards his laid out opponent. Moving........at.........a............snail’s.........pace.............Williams.

.............................................................slowly.............

drapes.....................................an arm.....over Toxxic’s body. Coming to, a near comatose Soapdish spots the pin and sluggishly starts the counts.

One!

Two!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

With their hero victorious, the fans rejoice! It’s anarchy in the stands, the loudest sonic bombardment in Romania’s history. This match has lived up to their expectations and than some.

King: This is what happens when you don’t cheat.

Pete: Chair or not, Toxxic was gonna eat that Axe Bomber. This way he at least loses with some honor.

Smacking himself around, Williams manages to wake himself up a little. Feeling the pain of so many of Williams’ opponents, Soapdish raises his arm before collapsing in the arms of the paramedics. Teetering like a drunk, Williams acknowledges the jubilating fans with an arm raise. Several moments pass, when Toxxic shoots his head off the mat, obviously not familiar with his surroundings. It takes him a second but he remembers where he’s at, just not how he got there. The sight of Williams celebrating is not a good omen, finding Soapdish with the doctors, Toxxic questions the outcome. The answer is muffled by a swollen jaw but there’s no mistaking the decision. Before he can express his grief, Toxxic feels a tap on his shoulder. Delighted to see that Toxxic is o.k., a brightly smiling Williams offers a handshake, he gave him a good fight and most importantly it was a clean one for the most part. Toxxic’s gonna have to think about this one. At first, he blames himself more than he credits Williams but the more he thinks about it, the more he realizes how wrong he is. He tried to win the way he wanted to but it wasn’t enough to keep Williams down. Williams gave him the challenge he was looking for, he just couldn’t meet it. Even though he was tempted, Toxxic didn’t cheat and now that he thinks about, he lost the way he wanted to. He lost because Williams was the better man. Accepting defeat, Toxxic firmly shakes Williams’ extended hand.

King: This better be a trick.

Pete: I don’t think so, King.

The fans continue to cheer, though it’s not for just one man anymore. Toxxic was hated because he was winner with a bad attitude. Tonight, as a loser he has more fans than ever. As narcissistic as his motives might have been, he did the right thing, and that’s the only thing that’s important to the fans.

King: Ugh, I’m running out of people to cheer for.

Pete: Were all out of time! Goodnight folks!