TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread: 6/30/05

Guest RadioBurning

Did people ever sit out for their neckbreakers, or have they always fallen all the way to their backs?

About the Eddie/Rey thing, what's to say Rey couldn't get the job done when it came to getting his wife pregnant? They've been pushing how close Eddie and Rey were, how they were like brothers. So maybe Rey needed Eddie so he could have a child. They'll probably do something to explain how he got a daughter.

That's fucking stupid, isn't it?

I know it's been said before, or..uhh, the opposite of said, but I have to say I love JBL's character. He's like the only character to actually CHERISH the title. And just, seems like he would give his life for it. (Ok, barring HHH, but that's more of an off screen persona).

But the way he just like started jumping around and hugging the ref and stuff just now was great.

THIEFFFFFF!! HE STOLE THAT STRAIGHT FROM PAUL LONDON!!

*London's done it both times he's won a title in WWE*

The way I would do the Rey/Eddie thing is have Eddie say Dominic is his child and Rey says it's true. Rey's wife or whatever appears at the show and she says she thinks Rey IS the real father, he HAS to be. She just had a wild night once, she was drunk and Eddie was real sweet to her so they had sex. Eddie brings out Dominic and tells him he's his father bla bla bla...eventually Rey says he wants to find out and he says he'll do a DNA test. Eddie doesn't want to but Rey ambushes him backstage and he gets his blood for the test. They hype the whole dna test result up and then on SD! Long comes to the ring with the result and Rey and Eddie are in the ring with Dominic and Rey's wife. Long announces Rey is the real father and Eddie throws Rey's wife out of the ring and attacks Rey. Eddie gets help from the Mexicools which makes Paul London come to the rescue with (insert name here).

Guest *KNK*

I think a really good twist would be Eddy telling the world that Dominic was adopted and isn't rey or eddy's child.

Yeah, they definitely don't want to be too predictable with this. Since Rey and Eddie were supposed to be all close, it wouldn't really make much sense for Eddie to be the father.

Eddie should just reveal that Tajiri's the father or something. I mean in WWE world, Mexicans and Asians all look the same anyway, so it would make perfect sense.

Guest *KNK*

I would love to see the explanation of why Rey was okay with Eddie sleeping with his wife...

I guess the "Rey couldn't get the job done...and eddy was the donor" angle would be interesting and it would fit with the McMahon's need to play off real world constroversy.