TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

11 People Traded!!

For gods sake I wiah they'd stop pissing around with Regal and use him properly- hopefully now he's on Smackdown with Benoit and Eddie amongst others, they'll give him some dcent longish competitive matches against them and allow him to get over with his ringwork as well as his character.... I mean Regal's already one of the best characters in the WWE imo and he's also the first to admit that his ring style isn't conducive to really getting over in 2 minute tv matches- all it would take would be a couple of good length competitve matches against Guerrero or expecially Benoit and you've got a bonafide upper-midcarder with a huge fanbase in the UK regardless of whether he's a face or heel, we love him anyway!

Ahhh, yes. Thats why Benoit and Regal had so many matches together in the past 18 months on RAW. ^o)

I can actually see them as bringing in Regal with the Cabinent, as the Foreign Secretary.

And in one file swoop, 'creative' kills the 'tag team division'.

*cough* Dudley Boys *cough*

They are o so fresh arent they? <_<

Technically, Lita hasn't been a Raw "Iron Woman". If you're going to count being traded/drafted/etc. as "real" moves, then Lita's streak ended when Eric Bischoff publicly fired her on Raw a few years back.