TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Comments

I was a little irked by the inconsistent selling of the language barrier; if there are only pockets of fans who can even understand English, why is the cheering so loud?

Mainly because I've had the promo written and ready to use for the past month and my edit job (I did edit out a bunch of English chants, but pretty much left the cheers for some reason) when I realise we were in the Ukraine was...well, lazy.

Or, in kayfabe, there were subtitles provided on the big-screen or something.

Something that's only just occurred to me - didn't Todd and Megan inform Landon that they were together at the SWF Christmas Party? So why the sudden surprise now?

'Darth Maddix' is great, btw.

And finally, as for Toxxic's gullibility - it is sort of linked to his face turn, in a way. Since 13th Hour Toxxic has been fed up with the backstabbing and permanent conflict of his career which is what caused the turn, so I think that this willingness to believe that Pretzler might still be his friend is partly wishful thinking. In addition to that, Pretzler has his own arrogance/moral code (interchange as you see fit) so it's entirely possible that Toxxic would think that Pretzler wouldn't break their agreement through being too egotistical. Lastly, as Pretzler points out, it was Flesher who told Toxxic about the reasons for the rematch and they have NEVER got on, so he was more likely to believe a former stablemate than his old enemy who likes to fuck with people he doesn't like (see; Dangerous, Johnny; Fasaki, Ejiro; Maddix; Darth).

Something that's only just occurred to me - didn't Todd and Megan inform Landon that they were together at the SWF Christmas Party? So why the sudden surprise now?

No. Landon said he was cool with Todd and Megan to Todd, who denied anything was going on...which, is kinda as bad on the continuity stakes I guess. Because he's not cool with it. I don't wanna say too much because it's all gonna be explained better in the next promo, but they both told each other they had no feelings for Megan in the X-Mas promo.

Re-reading the X-Mas Promo, I also posted this...

Little Disclaimer: This isn't the seeds of a Cortez/Maddix feud over Megan, don't worry. It's taken me 12 months to follow up on the Megan/Maddix sexual tension dealy properly. And this is it.

6 months later...

BTW, I haven't OFFICIALLY turned heel yet.