TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

Now 10 pounds lighter!!!

Guest Goodear

So in case anyone is wondering why I haven't said anything in a week and haven't been replying to PMs, basically I've been in the hospital for the last week or so. I evidentally had gall stones (which is okay kind of) but they were lodged in the tubes of my pancreas and not letting the acids that organ creates into my lower intestines. So basically my pancreas was melting itself which makes the person melting not so very happy. So an ambulance ride and three days of being on an IV with no food or water later, I had my gall bladder removed and am now home living the life of no heavy lifting with a new scar in my belly button.

So can we write this into matches against you?

"Ejiro going for a suplex..."

*BLOOSH*

"Oh, holy Jesus, his gall bladder scar just opened up! Bile is spewing everywhere!"

"Yeah, that's...that's not too good."

In other news, good to hear that you are no longer melting from the inside out!

Yeesh. I hope you weren't particularly fond of spicy foods.

Glad to hear you're alright. And now you've got a cool scar to show off!

As someone who dealt with multiple ulcers this year, leading to days in the hospital sans food and drink, as well as losing 10 pounds the really really hard way, I feel your pain. I don't have a scar, but I got TWO hospital rides (and lost two quarts of blood), so I figure we're about even. Glad you're doing well, man.

Guest Goodear
Yeesh. I hope you weren't particularly fond of spicy foods.

Glad to hear you're alright. And now you've got a cool scar to show off!

They did it with a microscope so I'll either have four very little scars (one in the navel which is pretty useless) or none at all... which is kind of a bummer but I still look like some sort of barkyard wrestler with a eight inch scar on my arm, one on my eyebrow, and a five incher on my knee. Suffice to say... I'm clumsy.