TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Raw Thread (7/18/05)

Is Shelton playing a concussion angle?

That's what I'm wondering.

Either they're seriously playing up that fall a few weeks ago, and he's slipping on purpose, ,or that fall really messed him up mentally, and he's scared or something (much like Brock Lesnar saying he wouldn't try the SSP again..except Shelton actually is still doing the moves..) Because he's really fucking up a lot.

They need that guy, now. I don't know why, but I enjoyed him. Maybe because he actually had a character, but it seemed like if given a shot, he could actually be a good midcarder in the WWE.

Guest TysonTomko420
cena vs smotsly?  cheap sauce lol.  Seriously i like cena but that match sucks. snitsky blows and lumberjack matches are like the worst stupulation ever. 

I hope tomko gets a match tonight

You remember the Lumberjill match?

no i dont actually? was it WWF? I have a pretty good memory and have seen probaly 90% of Raws. (i dont watch smackdown much since the brand split but watched most smackdowns before the split)

But im sure it was awful but im curious to what it was now

Guest TysonTomko420

STRIKER!!!!! I have seen the guy live and Talked to him and he is awesome. I hope he gets a WWE contract.

Guest Fishyswa

I know it's wrong to like a guy on nothing but the fact that he's played up as a liar, but I do...

Guest Fishyswa

I LOVE spots like this. Skill and natural ability are no match for pure determination.