TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

kkk Bowl III is back at TSM

It's the closest.

Example: Rams and Pats play each other in one week. You and nl-asshole are matched up and you have the same number of correct picks. Hence the TB.

Rams scored 20, Pat's scored 30.

In your submission you predicted the Rams would score 23, nl-asshole prediced the Pats would score 26. You win the matchup because your TB score was closer (plus I hate nl-asshole). Now if he would have guessed 27 (or 33), then your matchup would be a tie.

And if you don't submit a tie-breaker, then unless your opponent forgets to submit one, too, you will lose. Not submitting one doesn't equal your team scoring 0 points...

In your submission you predicted the Rams would score 23, nl-asshole prediced the Pats would score 26. You win the matchup because your TB score was closer (plus I hate nl-asshole). Now if he would have guessed 27 (or 33), then your matchup would be a tie.

You spelled 'admire' wrong.

When I post the Week 1 picks, which will be in a few days. Also, there's a few spots open in this contest that's being run at "the other place." If you didn't get in this league, or if you want to participate in both leagues, then PM me. If I don't get your EPs by the end of August, then your team is going to be available to the first person that sends me EPs...

You can put me in that league too if nobody else wants to. Since I made it in this league, I will let others get the first shot at that one. Otherwise, just use the same picks for both if you still got empty slots by the deadline.

If I don't get your EPs by the end of August, then your team is going to be available to the first person that sends me EPs...

But tomorrow's September...