TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boon

OAO Great American Bash Thread

I was pretty disapointed with that match, that was probably the match I was actually most excited about. At least we got the bad ass enterances from both teams.

They shouldn't let that be the end of the b.W.o vs The Mexicools. They should have some singles matchs betweem the six guys and a six man tag rematch down the road.

1.) Props to the person in the crowd with the "UPN fears Hassan" sign.

2.) I appreciate them going with the Mexicools/bWo match after Hassan's match, because honestly, anything else, and my anger from how that all went down would've stayed.

Thank GOD even people here are saying what bullshit that end was. TAKER BEAT UP 7 MEN. ALONE. WTF? Dead or alive, Hassan being deserving or undeserving, no fucking way do you have Taker completely destroy the "sympathizers", Daivari, AND Hassan, all in one breath. Now it's an obvious given, and a sad bit of reality for me that Hassan is DONE because I thoroughly enjoyed the CHARACTER, but having him and everyone associated with him get completely destroyed just SUCKS.

*sigh*

Melina, get stripped and let a titty pop out to heal my wounds, ma. Come on. Just for me.

That's pretty much how I feel. All they need to do to make this my least favorite PPV in years (maybe forever) is have Rey win again and allow JBL to become a 2 time champ.

Guest Jim Ross

Again.. Taker vs Batista or JBL at SS? or more than likely a triple threat?

Guest Jim Ross

Cole: "People are chanting for Eddie because they want him to reveal his secret".. and theres me thinking he might be over

I hope Rey wins, but while he's celebrating, Eddie gets on the mic and revels the secret anyway.

What's to stop him from doing so?

Guest Jim Ross

Well if he turns out to be eddies son.. then eddie must have fucked Rey because they are identical.

Dominic.. I am your father.. and Rey is your...

On the other hand, lets not give vince ideas