TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

WWE RAW 7/24/05 (Watertown, NY) Results

Quick results from yesterday's RAW house show in Watertown, NY:

Viscera defeated Rene Dupree via pinfall after a choke powerbomb in about 6 minutes; before the match Rene Dupree interrupted the national anthem

WWE IC Champion Carlito defeated Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin in a triple threat elimination match in about 12 minutes; Shelton Benjamin eliminated Conway via a T-bone suplex; Carlito pinned Shelton after a low blow

Christy Hemme defeated Victoria via pinfall in about 4 minutes after a split-legdrop; after the match Victoria attacked Christy, dragged her back to the ring, and executed the Widow's Peak

Kurt Angle defeated Eugene via submission to the anklelock in about 15 minutes; this was their first-ever match against each other

Kane defeated Edge (w/Lita) via pinfall after a chokeslam in about 10 minutes

World Tag Team Champions Rosey and The Hurricane defeated The Heart Throbs via pinfall in about 8 minutes when Rosey pinned Romeo after a double-team Eye of The Hurricane

The Big Show defeated Chris Masters via disquaification in about 8 minutes when Masters used a chair on The Big Show; before the match, Big Show offered Masters $50,000 if Masters were to defeat him; after the match, Big Show punched the chair into Masters' face then executed a chokeslam

WWE Champion John Cena defeated Chris Jericho via pinfall in about 15 minutes after an F-U; during the match Gene Snitsky interfered and hit Cena with a big boot

Yea, Eugene returned I think officially @ the house show I attended two weeks ago in Lexington, Kentucky. Was the match with Angle any good?

I wish the finish to the Christy-Victoria match had been that way for the Lexington show. All that happened post-match was Christy & Maria (who was special ring announcer) double teamed Victoria and sent her to the locker room when she acted like a sore loser. Crowd was chanting Victoria louder than Christy, though.

Hopefully they will keep doing Cena vs. Jericho at house shows to work out their kinks for the SummerSlam match. All I kept reading was HHH taking on Cena @ house shows, which worried me as I figured they weren't giving any importance to the SSlam bout.

Seeing as Kurt has no official plan geared for SSlam, could they possibly be considering vs. Eugene as an alternative? Is there any room left for another match at the summer event?

I dunno, but it'd be more entertaining than Angle-Big Show as was rumored on these boards last week or so.

Maybe they could run an angle of Eugene winning the Angle Invitational by having no one in a specific location show up, Angle gets overconfident that he can easily beat a retard, and Eugene goes the 3 minutes. Might add some intrigue, who knows.