TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzz

Swf smarkdown komments

Guest Muzz

Get the 'K' out.

Darn good show, great main event. I would have liked to at least have sent in a match and given Taylor some competition, but with 2000 words done at 2am, I decided sleep was more important.

Needless to say, great match Erek. And woo @ Rotten.

And it appears I'm going to be jobbed for eternity.

Komment away.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Jobbed for eternity, Muzz?  Maybe for a couple months.  Mwa ha ha.

Opening promo, basically me riffing on Thugg and building some Edwin heat for the PPV, because the rest of the main event business on this show is all about Thugg and Bo...

Magnifico writes a good job to Red, done really well and adding heat to the match for the PPV very easy.  Simple method, the opponent distraction, but it's all good.

Erek wins again, and yeah, I think we can stop calling them upsets now.  Undefeated in singles for a whole month generally indicates some sort of talent beyond "Wow, the crazy underdog!"  Erek and Magnifico, on pure match-writing intensity with the simple prop of a ladder, is going to absolutely rule.  So, so hyped for that match.

Bo's promo, absolutely bombastic.  You need to read this to be ready for the PPV.  I think everything finally came together tonight, and along with the main event this kinda cinches up the relationships and motivations behind all of us in the three-way.

Woo, Rotten and I pulled out the win.  I was worried about this one--we had some communication problems and had to do a lot of last minute revision and rushing, but we managed to pull it off.  I thought we put together a pretty nice self-contained internal storyline about Rotten and Stryke here to sort of guide the match, so you should read it.  Yeeees!

And that main event!  Damn, boy!  While I would have loved to see Raynor pull it out, Thugg pulled another win with a match that used all four characters involved really well.  I love that fight on the top of the cage, and that finish was great.  Good use of the cage, too: not overblown, but not underused.  Nice middle ground.  And Bo got to kick a little ass, even if it was mine...heh.

All in all, a pretty good show.  Wished we had seen some more setup for the PPV, though.  Something in me is sensing Sacred/Fallout for the ICTV title, but I can't really put together too many other matches off the top of my head besides the two we already knew about.  Another Hardcore Gamer's shot against Stryke for Rotten wouldn't be too unlikely, but I'd want to see something big and crazy for that, like a streetfight.  Of course, Da Pound has 3 titles besides the World, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see some sort of big crazy tag title match that somehow involved the US and ICTV belts also...though that might be a liiiiittle loaded.

In any case, Smarkdown puts us in good position for the PPV, even if it's not great, perfect, flawless position.

I feel like I'm falling.

falling...

falling....

falling....

falling...

falling.....

fallling...

f

askfaksglg

Guest midnight_burn

Looks as though Fallout wasn't able to overcome my suckiness, another loss for me. I really suck at tag matches. Very nice match from Edwin/Rotten.

The rest of the show looks rather good from first impressions, better comments once i read the thing.

A very nice match as always from Erek Taylor, continuing to carve through all opposition. The ladder match against ELM at Crossfire should be fantastic, i certainly can't wait.

Some nice promos on the show as well, all top quality.

The main event was also great, a very good match from HVT, a cool finish and it continues the build to Crossfire very well. Another match i'll be eagerly waiting to read.

All in all quite a good show.

Guest Smeghead

You're skill in tag matches doesn't come into play here, Stryke.  You had me as a partner, and I'm cursed.  That's why we lost.  I need to see an exorcist or something.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Well...it was better than Storm.

How often does that happen?

Mothernature says..."

Guest Thoth

Dang, I heard Red's match beat ELM's, but oh well...

And the trouble between Bo and Thugg revealed!  I can't wait to see the PPV match, before which Thugg will whine about how his match sucked and then probably win LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES WHY DID YOU GET MY HOPES UP LIKE THAT YOU SADIST.

Guest HVilleThugg

Nice show!

Red wins, even though it was ELM's match, but it's all good.

Damn Erek...I'm sorry, but I'm no longer gonna consider anyone he beats an upset.

Nice one from Rotten and Edwin...nice indeed.

Opening promo was tight yo.  And I say that having not had a thing to do with it this time.  Edwin busts ass again.

Nice one from Bo too!  I saw that one before the show, and even then I thought it was tight!  I'm telling you all...watch out for Bo.  

Onto my match and...all I can say is w00t!  Well, actually, I have to apologize to Raynor.  I'm sure he'd never say anything, but I think he may have been a bit screwed there.  Well, maybe not screwed, but he didn't have the advantages I had.  Since he isn't directly involved with my angle, he didn't have the advantage of knowing everyone's motives and what is allowable.  He would never think to have Bo hit Edwin with a Perfect Pain, because they aren't feuding...so he couldn't decide to do that.  But since I'm in the feud, I can...

Did that make sense?

The point is that I have to apologize to Raynor for not telling him Bo could hit Edwin.  Although, I didn't decide to do it until about 2 seconds before I wrote it, but still.  I'm not saying Raynor would have won, but I think I put him at a disadvantage in not telling him that, even if I didn't think about it before hand.  So, sorry man...I hope you still liked the match.

Da "hates it when he does that" H

Guest Perfect_Bo

I think Stubby is right?  I think Smarkdown was a tad better than Storm.  My beef with Thugg is finally revealed.  Read the Promo, shit, read Smarkdown...  It was good and I just wrote the Promo which now makes my beef legit.  

Dammit, READ SMARKDOWN!

B "Doing my  best for this shit" O

Guest Ace309

Great match from ELM... loved the ending.

And Bo's promo was *amazing*. Seriously, it was great. I loved it.