TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

One good turn deserves another.

But apparently, I'm never far from Dave Dymond's thoughts. I think it's time for your infatuation with "CJ" to be at an end, once and for all.

Damn, he caught me. I can't stop thinking about him. I can't move on...I just can't. I don't know why. WHY gawd WHY??? Does this mean I have to get my tattoo removed?

OR...maybe all I did was ask if his friends were upset because he got banned.

Whichever works.

The last I checked, Dave Dymond (or anyone else I know from any messageboard) doesn't get paid to write about what was once just a hobby.

You're wrong about that sonny. I was gettin paid to write a column (online no less) way back when we used to bicker at WDI. I do just fine for myself as a writer, don't worry your pretty little head over that.

All I asked was why MiB, Bruiser and Jack were so pissy with Dames. They explained why. I hear what they're saying.

So...yeah.

Guest Edmond Dantes

I guess when I said "paid to write" I forgot to clarify: for anyone or any place that means a damn.

That's not to speak to your skills as a writer; I don't find myself anything to brag about personally but I think that if you're so happy with your station in life and are over me, why needlessly drag my name into something that has nothing to do with me just to attempt to get a rise out of someone? You didn't just "ask why MiB, Bruiser and Jack were so pissy", you speculated and attempted to link it to me somehow...why? I'm barely even online anymore, much less posting anywhere, why on Earth would those guys (who I rarely get the chance to speak to anymore) still be fighting the good fight for lil ol CJ? Obviously, we're not as all lovey-dovely and connected as some of you like to think. It's not 1999 anymore but the funny thing is, reading your posts, TTK, I'd think it still was. You haven't progressed one stinkin' inch in 6+ years.

I think it's obvious that none of the folks you mentioned could care less about my banning, much less hold a grudge against Dames because of it (who had ZIP to do with my banning since it was actually Dr. Tom who did the deed because of my harassing Stardust, IIRC).

I just didn't see the need to see my name on a board I haven't laid eyes on in at least a year or more.

Long story short: leave CJ alone. I concentrate on sharing, giving and receiving knowledge on a few messageboards now, not petty flame wars. That's what I find "fun." I was on the "content" side of that old eternal debate, remember? That's what I concentrate on. You go do what you do best, whatever that is. And best of luck to you doing it.

I don't get all of this messageboard drama since I don't get the history behind how they all interweave and why they all were created. They're all just acronyms to me.

WHAT? This is primo shit here son. We used to rule this folder with this shit back in the day. Go learn your history.

I guess when I said "paid to write" I forgot to clarify: for anyone or any place that means a damn.

How dare you insult my readers like that, you low class vagabond.

That's not to speak to your skills as a writer; I don't find myself anything to brag about personally but I think that if you're so happy with your station in life and are over me, why needlessly drag my name into something that has nothing to do with me just to attempt to get a rise out of someone? You didn't just "ask why MiB, Bruiser and Jack were so pissy", you speculated and attempted to link it to me somehow...why? I'm barely even online anymore, much less posting anywhere, why on Earth would those guys (who I rarely get the chance to speak to anymore) still be fighting the good fight for lil ol CJ? Obviously, we're not as all lovey-dovely and connected as some of you like to think.

As I recall (and I wasn't paying too much attention, so I might be wrong) there was some sort of "unban CJ" movement going on around here after you left. I don't remember any of the details, but I remember seeing a banner or something...so I figured that maybe those guys were still cranky about you getting tossed. I dunno.

It's not 1999 anymore but the funny thing is, reading your posts, TTK, I'd think it still was. You haven't progressed one stinkin' inch in 6+ years.

HA! That's nothing. I haven't really changed since I was 20 or so. At my age, you don't get better...you get worse. I'm not on a quest for a higher zen understanding here. I'm killing time at work instead of writing my month end reports.

I think it's obvious that none of the folks you mentioned could care less about my banning, much less hold a grudge against Dames because of it (who had ZIP to do with my banning since it was actually Dr. Tom who did the deed because of my harassing Stardust, IIRC).

Point taken...I either didn't know or didn't remember who banned you.

I just didn't see the need to see my name on a board I haven't laid eyes on in at least a year or more. Long story short: leave CJ alone. I concentrate on sharing, giving and receiving knowledge on a few messageboards now, not petty flame wars. That's what I find "fun." I was on the "content" side of that old eternal debate, remember? That's what I concentrate on.

Uh, didn't you get into it with Crystal over at NMB this past summer, and get warned for it? Wasn't that a flame war? Anyhow...this isn't even a flame war...it's just me asking some questions aboot what up with all the Dames hate.

You want me to leave you alone? Well I'm sorry. I just can't resist talking about you. I can't let you go. I love you too much. You are the wind beneath my wings.

You go do what you do best, whatever that is. And best of luck to you doing it.

If I do anything well, it ain't online. But good luck to you too.

Guest Edmond Dantes

Me going at Crystal is something I do every once in a great while with posters I don't like: I try to annoy them until they leave. Seems to have worked with Indy; I haven't seen her in MONTHS.

Another one bites the dust.

*brushes his shoulders off*

Me going at Crystal is something I do every once in a great while with posters I don't like: I try to annoy them until they leave. Seems to have worked with Indy; I haven't seen her in MONTHS.

Another one bites the dust.

*brushes his shoulders off*

HA!

And to think, back in the day when I used to accuse you of saying wild shit just to piss people off, you DENIED it. You rascal, you...I was RIGHT!

Remember when we got into a big argument over who was going to get the last word, with both of accusing the other of having to get the last dig in...and it went on for pages until everybody was ready to kill both of us? I think that was at WDI.

Good Times.

(Please note...I got the last post.)

Guest The Momma Dames

My Damien has put alot of his own money and time into running this messageboard and this is how you treat him? You should all be thanking my little pumpkinhead from the bottoms of your heart.

-The Momma Dames

Guest Eddie Winslow

What's going on in here? Doesnt look like brawl. Hey its someones mom. That dude with numbers in his name, nl5skaemo420 says he's on top of someones mom.

Guest Moses The Monkey

I cannot believe people are still talking about "drama" that happened at WDI three years ago. I can't remember any of the specifics of this crap (and I was there!), and yet people are still arguing over it.

I mean, a farewell thread?! Why remember crap like this, and why care?! Does 3 year old internet shit really effect you that much?

And I certainly never thought I'd read the phrase "Content vs. Fun" ever again.

Jesus, people.