TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

PK/Crystal/Calvin segment

(We pan to Calvin in his office and for the first time tonight, he's chillin' like a villian, yo.)

CALVIN

Finally, some time to just sit and relax. This job isn't *too* stressful so far.

(And because of Murphy's Law, the door swings open much to the chigrin of Calvin and in comes...Crystal?)

CRYSTAL

Hey, you're not Josie! When did this happen?

CALVIN

Way to pay attention to the programming Crystal. Hello, I'm Calvin Szechstein, you're new General Manager.

CRYSTAL

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm hear to talk about a vacation. You see, I have this, uh, great grandmother and she's ill...

CALVIN

This wouldn't happen to be the same "great grandmother" you've been "taking care of" for the past month, is it? Because according to these papers Josie left behind, you've been gone for a month on a PAID vacation. Quite frankly Crystal, for a so-called Upstart, you don't seem very motivated to show up the Originals. In fact, ever since 2005 hit, you pretty much have been slacking off. Maybe Josie didn't notice, but I sure as hell have.

CRYSTAL

Slacking off? You're talking to the Female Phenom here!

CALVIN

Uh huh. Well, I never really bought into your hype, and I'm not about to now. And another thing...

(Calvin's would-be rant is interrupted by the door being swung open again, but instead of a snobby, slacking female wrestler, it's the X Champion, Peter Knight!)

PK

I know you gave me two weeks off Calvin, but I don't need it. I was to defend my X Title tonight! None of this resting crap!

"YEAHHHH!"

CALVIN

Peter, you know I can't let you go out there tonight after that brutal match up you had on Sunday. But hey, if you're feeling up to it, I'll let you go next week, in a match of your choice.

CRYSTAL

WHAT?!?

(Both PK and Calvin turn their attentions to Crystal, a bit confused at the sudden outburst.)

CRYSTAL

You just give him what he wants on a silver platter? Talk about biases! That's not fair!

CALVIN

You on vacation doesn't help this show at all Crystal, although it would certainly make my job a hell of a lot easier. Knight wrestling, he helps this show.

CRYSTAL (scoffing)

Yeah, right. This never-will-be?

PK

Better than being washed up after 2 and a half years in the company. And since the only time we ever met is when you were stalking me to win that 24/7 title 2 years ago, why don't we have ourselves a little matchup next week, huh?

CALVIN

Hey, I like it. Advertised matches are money. It's booked!

CRYSTAL

Uh, fine! I need a tune up match after taking some time off anyways! Oh, and just like I took that 24/7 title away from you, I'm going to take that precious X-Title of yours too!

(Crystal storms off of the office, huffing and puffing as Peter turns to Calvin.)

PK

Women.

CALVIN

Tell me about it. At least you won't have to deal with her week in and week out.

Sign in to follow this