TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MugumboMcgee

This Ashes series is something no sport can match!

Second morning, and in the space of two balls Aussies drop one and have a blatant catch not given.

I'm so glad I've got today off work.

Me too. Decent effort by Giles this morning to get us to 373. Still about 50 short of what we should have got, though. If we can limit the Aussies to a similar score, I think we'll have done pretty well.

YAY! England won. It was nice to see the Aussies go down and thats about it.

England will lose in India in the winter and come this Wednesday morning no one will care because the Champions League is back.

Bold Prediction: Flintoff for Sports Personality of the year, England for Team of the year.

Way to shit on the parade, bud.

Anyway:

England.jpg

Sorry. Cricket is my second sport, its in the blood you see as my dad and his ten brothers all played to a decent local level...

...but, I was merely stating the inevitable.

I did say "YAY!" as well.

Flintoff was absolutely twatted when he was on channel 4, it was great to see him staggering into No. 10 about an hour later. Awesome, I qould have got wasted anyway but this made it more memorable.

Enjoy it while it lasts Poms, enjoy it while it lasts.

When the Ashes rolls round down under, We will not be as forgiving to those that fail. Katich, Martyn and to a lesser extent Jason Gillespie will no longer be able to rely on reputation. This shameful loss will be aveneged by the best team in the world, BAR NONE.

I think the next series will be just as close. England have another year to gel and advance together, whereas the Aussies need to make some changes. Plus its another year on for McGrath and Warne, not so important for Warne but still.