TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

40 year old virgin

I saw this last night and this is probably the best romantic comedy ever. No it is the best romantic comedy ever.

Funniest line:

You know what is a fun game? Taking 3 Exedrin PMs and jerking off before you fall asleep.

A-

I saw this last night and this is probably the best romantic comedy ever. No it is the best romantic comedy ever.

Funniest line: 

You know what is a fun game? Taking 3 Exedrin PMs and jerking off before you fall asleep.

A-

Then something about "no matter what, you win."

I don't deal in hyperbole, like Downhome, so it may actually mean something when I say this movie is now in my all time top 5. I was belly laughing the entire movie.

When he went after her on the bike and Heat of the Moment started playing... that just sealed it.

Yeah, I saw it for a second time on Thursday night and it was just as funny.

My favorite out-of-nowhere moment (besides the ending) was

Andy hitting the pothole on his bike and flipping onto the ground

Yeah, I saw it for a second time on Thursday night and it was just as funny.

My favorite out-of-nowhere moment (besides the ending) was

Andy hitting the pothole on his bike and flipping onto the ground

I know, the damn thing just happened and that was that, no lead up, nothing afterwords, just *BAM* and that was that.

And the ending was hysterical. I was just sitting there thinking "What...the...hell?!" and laughing my ass off.

Eh, I thought "Me, Myself and Irene" was a bit better.

Anyways, the movie was pretty good but some things just fell flat or were overdone. The chest waxing scene would be funny if Carrell wasn't ruining it with the dialogue.

The ending music video or whatever was absolutely ridiculous. That may be my favourite part of the movie.

***/****

I saw it along with the Wedding Crashers (which I partially disliked) and it caught me by surprise. My friend had a humiliating laugh out loud moment during the horse-fucking segment which caused me to elbow him repeatendly. One joke after another and the sentiment never ruined the comedic flow of the film. 7/10.