TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Danger Zone topics for emailing

For the next Danger Zone, here are the topics I'll be touching on that you can email me on. I will look to incorporate your emails into the topics you touch on (if you send me an email on Smackdown for instance, I'll throw your email in the Smackdown segment of the show) I'll be doing an entire segment on just general questions and thoughts on any topic in wrestling. Here are the topics I plan on doing segments for...

Look at the last episode of Smackdown and the move to Friday nights

TNA- thoughts on Jericho, the idealistic and realistic in regards to coming in and his latest "stunt", who should TNA be looking to add on to the roster in time for Impact on Spike TV.

ROH- look at Kobashi's 10/1 and 10/2 matches along with Gibson winning the ROH title and the effect of having a person who everyone knows is not staying has been having on the group.

And a whole segment on whatever you want to email on. You can comment on things I talked about on the last show, ask questions, request my opinion on something, WWE, TNA, ROH, shill yourself, shill a site, shill a blog, whatever. No limits in this segment. All I ask is to keep it as clean as possible. (kids might be listening :D ) This is your chance to be a part of the show. Send those emails to-

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you!

DA

Next show should be done by Tuesday and up that night or Wednesday at the latest. I was trying to get one up before Raw today, but there were PC issues. Now things should be ok. The topics will still be the same.

I may try to get shows up on Tuesday or Wednesday since Mondays are no good for me. That's where things stand right now.

Guest Coffey

I was thinking, with the new Google Talk program, you might be able to record a conversation with somebody and have that for the show?

I will definitely look into that Google Talk program. Admin-Mike actually found a way to get a convo going that I've tested and it's pretty good. I just need to find a way to convert the file onto my sound program. However, the Google Talk may help with people who don't want to download the program I plan on using convo for.