TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nudist with a Bomb

Y2J will win at NWO...

Guest Tony149

I wouldn't mind a Jericho/Angle WWF Title match. BUT I wouldn't want that to be the main event. I also think the nWo guys should win their first matches back.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I wouldn't have a problem with Austin/Hogan being the last match at Mania...if it meant that Roided up Asshole HHH keeps his can't move around the ring to deliver my 5 moves anymore ass out of the title picture.

Guest Tony149

Having Angle win Sunday would be shocking since most see HHH winning. Steph will ruin the match. Oh, well.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

"Roided up Asshole HHH keeps his can't move around the ring to deliver my 5 moves anymore ass out of the title picture. "

So you would rather have crippled asshole HH have his can't move around the ring to deliver his 5 moves anymore ass in the main event?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm telling you...if that hapened...I'd like the NWO.

That's some good poison.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I would be much happier with Austin/Jericho in the main at Mania instead of No Way Out.

Guest Tony149

Now we know why HHH wanted to stay a heel. If he isn't saying "Suck it!", he isn't getting big pops.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

He was getting good pops in 2000.  But there are a couple of differences between then and now.

1)  The fans are bored with his character.

2)  He is not performing as well in the ring, whether it be ring rust or something else.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

the fans are bored with his character because he has no character.  his whole intense bit works great as a heel, but blows chunks as a face.  lets see if he can change things after his apparent breakup with steph.  at least that will give his character some real development.

Guest JerryDrake
Who cares where he's born? Well, the department of immigration for starters. I'd still consider myself American if I had moved to Japan at the age of two.

Bruce Lee considered himself American, when he was from Hong Kong.

Jericho considers himself canadian.

Guest goodhelmet

Yeah, in a dream world, the main would be Y2J-Angle at Mania. I still don't think Trips is walking out with the belt at Mania. It wouldn't surprise me if Mania is when Steph joins Jericho to exact her revenge. Then Trips wins the rematch at Backlash.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The NWO is supposed to be all about destroying the WWF and against tradition and all that...what's more against tradition than a heel vs. heel Main Event at WrestleMania?

If only they had the balls...

Guest The Vanilla Midget

if only they had taken leave of their senses more likely.  if it was a heel v heel match, then no way it would be the main event.  also, i think steph would have to get involved with jericho before mania, as i cant really see her logically at ringside to turn otherwise now.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I stand by my previous statement.

The 3 top WWF guys against the NWO is more than enough to sell the event.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

true, though with that scenario you would definitely have a heel walking out of mania the champ, no questions.  talk about pissing on the legacy of the event.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That's why they call it NWO poison.

In truth...that whole scenerio makes too much sense to work.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

having jericho and angle in the main really has *nothing* to do with the nWo though.  also, you cant have the situation where every uppercard face is defeated especially at mania.  people would stop paying for ppvs if they thought they were gonna see the heel come out on top every time.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I LIKE IT

Remember how hot the crowd was for there match on Raw?

Better than any HHH match now that he's suped up.

Guest mastermind

bps21 I've gotta say that I like your scenario. The world title wouldn't be the real main event, but it will go with how the NWO operates. Everything takes a back seat to the entity. When you really think about it Triple H might really lose his spot because the stipulation ties into Vince destroying the wwf. If they got the balls I tell ya. They had it last year with Austin(I still think the heel turn made Mania an overall classic).

As for Trips losing his face heat. I TOLD YA SO! in the old forum. I'm a Trips mark, but I know the guy's limits. He lacks face charisma and just looks heelish. I wouldn't also be surprised if Trips turns on the fans when the NWO turns on Vince.

Guest mastermind

Well, actually having Jericho/Angle might be something. All the wwf would have to do is hype up Jericho as the hometown boy and champion against America's Kurt Angle. It would work as long as the actual Mania dome crowd is jacked it will come of well for the ppv.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I wish we had the book...

I never even thought about Jericho being a face because it's in Canada.  Having him wrestle MR. America is almost too perfect.

Guest goodhelmet

Man, I'm still not sold on Perfect's return. I haven't seen him wrestle in years and the crowd was completely apathetic towards him in his match against Val. I liked him ten years ago but times have changed.

Guest Tony149

I don't think the crowd remembers who Mr. Perfect is. The WWF could be getting him over as a perfect heel when they do his video promos. But not like they did on Raw. He needs to be perfect doing those not cheating. Plus, who other than Mr. Perfect can you use so many puns with?

Guest goodhelmet

I'm down with the Perfect character, I'm just not sold on his ring skills yet. But then again, an old Curt Hennig is better than a young Kane or big Show anyday.

Guest mastermind

Damn, and I called myself a Trips mark? That site down right needs help!  *LOL*

Guest TheyCallMeMark

I know how to get HHH over as a face. I really do.

No Way Out, against Angle, the nWo comes in a completely screws him out of thetitlewith a shitload of interference. Hell, maybe the ref can be Nash or Hall in disguise. Have me be screwed by the nWo, at any rate.

Say that this is true poisen, for the first time in history of Heel v. Heel man event at Mania.

HHH then can go to a pissed off, raging character. Have him beat the shit out of Jericho in a nn-title match, have him overcome cheating. The crowd will recognize he's done what nobody has managed to do; beat Jericho. Have Jericho completely job like a wuss. HHH is now over.

Play it off like he got completelyu screwed, that his Wrestlemania shot had been taken away, his World Title stolen from him, say it's the worst thingthat ca happen to a person.

I swear, the marks would eat it up.

Of course you could incorporate the three top stars facing the nWo...