TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Fall TV Schedule...

Heres where Im sitting..

Threshold - the 2nd episode was ok, but Im more interested in Surface after 1 episode than I am in Threshold after what amounts to 3 episodes. Has a better cast than Surface, but the production values are worse.. C+

Surface - See above B+

E-Ring - wasn't as bad as I figured, and from the preview for this coming weeks episode it looks like it will be picking up steam. C

Bones - I still need to watch last weeks episode. I dont think thats a good sign. For what its worth, the first episode was ok but it didn't do anything to distinguish itself from most of the "procedural crime dramas" out there..C

Reunion - I dont think the concept is as good as I thought it to be. The first episode was really good, but then the 2nd episode fell flat, and it didn't help that it was delayed a week. Its on a bad night and time (up against CSI/Apprentice) and its low ratings are probably going to get it canceled, but maybe they'll need to fill a whole in their lineup somewhere else. I think MAYBE if its given some time the story could pick up..but the question is will it get that time? C-

War at Home - OMG DRUG HUMOR IN THE FAMILY HOUR! ALERT THE FCC! I have a feeling this is going to hang around longer than most people thought after the first episode. B

Kitchen Confidential - the first episode was funny in spots, but I dont see it lasting long, and if Fox doesn't pull the plug, Id be more worried that it will increadingly become less funny..C+

My Name is Earl - I was actually underwelmed just a bit, but it was still one of the best new fall shows. B+

Prison Break - unfair advantage of already being 5 episodes in, but its easily the best new show that I've watched. The only bad thing is there's only 2 more episodes and then it goes away for over a month..but I think that won't hurt it that much.A-

In Memoriam

Head Cases - Hadn't planned on watching it, but I caught the first episode and thought it was actually a pretty decent show despite the fact that you could tell Fox didn't care about it. They could have at least given it 1 more episode..