TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

NFL Week Two

Guest Vitamin X

I also think it's a rather safe assumption that the representative from the NFC in the Super Bowl will come from the NFC South, and the representative from the AFC will come from the AFC North, if it's not the Colts.

Guest Vitamin X

Okay, so I maybe jumped to conclusions. Apparently I'm still not used to this 4-division realignment thing yet.

Cincy's looking really good too, and Baltimore could be good if they could get their shit together offensively. But the NFC South is by far the most competitive division in the league, I think. All four teams (Saints, Falcons, Panthers, and Bucs) look like playoff contenders.

Guest *KNK*
I also think it's a rather safe assumption that the representative from the NFC in the Super Bowl will come from the NFC South, and the representative from the AFC will come from the AFC North, if it's not the Colts.

So you think it'll be Pittsburgh?

What about Cincinnati? They look just as good as Pittsburgh does so far this season.

Guest *KNK*

Culpepper is a god damn idiotic motherfucker. They finally get in the red zone and he coughs up a idiotic INT to O' Neal in the end zone.

That's 5 INT's and 7 overall turnovers for Minnesuckota.

After conversing with VX on AIM, I think it's time to give Daunte the hook and stick Brad Johnson in there for a couple games. He certainly couldn't do worse, at this point, and the QB change-up did wonders in '99

Guest Vitamin X

Why in the everloving mother of fuck did I think the Niners would play as well on defense against the Eagles as they did against the Rams? Apparently I forgot this wasn't exactly the Greatest Show on Turf they slowed down last week. But 42-3 is a little ridiculous, Philly.

Eagles fans oughta feel pretty good.

So did the Patriots watch their game against Oakland and say "You know, we should adopt their gameplan for the Panthers" or something?

Jesus, CATCH THE BALL! And they have Pittsburgh and Atlanta coming up? Oy.