TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The One And Only Unforgiven Thread

King and JR tryed to put Full Nelson over strong after the match saying Michaels didn't break the Full Nelson lock and that he avoided it (even though he broke it really). Talked about him being 22 and still lots of good years ahead

Same no-selling from Shawn during the comeback as usual. Shawn didn't even sell the back or neck work after the match. Just paraded around like nothing had happened.

I'm not that surprised Shawn won clean, but I am surprised that Masters didn't at least attack Shawn after the bell or something.

Guest Askewniverse

If they were going to have Michaels beat Masters, they should have gone with the Master Lock counter ending that someone suggested.

Batista and Orton never beat Shawn, did they?

Orton beat Michaels at Unforgiven 2003.

Batista and Orton never beat Shawn, did they?

Randy Orton beat Shawn Michaels one-on-one at the 2003 Unforgiven PPV, and also pinned him at Survivor Series (also in 2003) during the Steve Austin "retirement" match.

Do any of you really care about Masters? This is one of those times where I just don't give a damn if one of the senior guys bury someone or not. I couldn't care less, and am happy HBK won.

Chris Masters is a piece of shit, plain and simple. I wouldn't shed a tear if I never saw him in a ring again.

Same no-selling from Shawn during the comeback as usual. Shawn didn't even sell the back or neck work after the match. Just paraded around like nothing had happened.

And for once, I don't care.

Because except for his theme, I hate Masters.

I don't like Masters either; he isn't over a lick despite what some people think. But Shawn should still be selling the damage done during the match.

Orton beat Michaels at Unforgiven 2003.

True, but the finish meant Orton gained nothing from it.

Dusty's son is going after Big Vis's chick

Dick Murdocks son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not dusty's

Bah they are all related right? Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdock = brothers?

Cade and Dusty's son beat the Jobber Tag champs~! after Dusty's son closelined half dead Hurricane

Did he use the Western Burning Lariat Axe Bomber?

I really hope the Masters push is over. He's been billed as unstoppable for quite a few months and has nothing to show for it.