TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BillyTheStud

HUGE Maven news

Guest BillyTheStud

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/new...p?news_id=12663

Maven back to TV...but not for the WWE.

Former WWE Wrestler and Tough Enough Champion “Maven” is currently filming a new season of VH1’s Surreal Life. The rest of the cast includes Poison guitarist C.C. Deville, Tawny Kitaen, Alexis Arquette, Andrea Lowell, The Brady Bunch's Florence Henderson, The Jefferson's Sherman Helmsley, and Steve Harwell.

Damn they are really stretching for people for this show - I can already see the first episode where abso-fuckin-lutely NOBODY in the house knows who the fuck Maven is.

If they were going to get a wrestler, why not some semi-household name from the 80s, like it seems to be the theme with all of the others?

Who is Harwell and Lowell?

Guest Fishyswa

God damn that show out-does itself every year.

Amazingly enough, I think the pro wrestler is gonna be the straight man in this scenario....

EDIT: Harwell is the lead singer of Smash Mouth, Lowell is some blonde model I've never seen before.

Guest Fishyswa

If they start dating, they really should do one of those Strange Love shows with them. I'd watch it.

The spinoff should be Maven & Alexis Arquette cause you know they are gay...I wonder if Tawny will be the drink of the show looking for sex every episode.

Maybe they can bring in Maven to squash Shawn Michaels like that other VH1 reality tv star.

Or Maven vs. Danny Bonaduce vs. Hulk Hogan in a VH1 reality TV Triple Threat match at Mania, referreed by Chyna Doll, special enforcers Willie Aames and the Snapple Lady. With a run in from Gary Busey.

Damn they are really stretching for people for this show - I can already see the first episode where abso-fuckin-lutely NOBODY in the house knows who the fuck Maven is.

If they were going to get a wrestler, why not some semi-household name from the 80s, like it seems to be the theme with all of the others?

Who is Harwell and Lowell?

I'm pretty sure Steve Harwell is the frontman of Smashmouth. No idea who Andrea Lowell is.

There's no such thing as "HUGE" Maven news. Sorry. Not even medium-sized Maven news.

You could have medium-sized Maven news if Maven news is like one of those fast food places that call their "small" a "medium" because they don't have a "small".

You guys beat me to ripping on "huge" Maven news, but I'll watch that when I have nothing better to do, and Maven's was really cool when I meet him so good luck to him on VH1.