TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

Todd Grisham

Honestly this guy is gold. I like him every time on Byte This, he's funny and he doesn't mind being made to look like a fool. He brings the information well and he seems to know a lot about wrestling at the moment. I remember people saying he sucks and shouldn't be in the WWE but I actually like him. What do you guys think bout Todd?

Guest fanofcoils

Other than the robot he has shown no character on Raw and he has been too bland and boring. On a Byte This I saw he seemed to have some personality but nothing that special I think.

Todd Grisham=One of the most monotone commentators ever in WWE. His emotion when trying to get excited for a certain part of a match sounds so forced that it's not even funny.

It's almost like he's trying to be JR, who obviously isn't someone that any aspiring commentator should take after with the way JR has been for the past several years.

Guest hitman82

never seen him on Byte This because I never watch it. But his updates during RAW and Smackdown in Canada to promote events and appearances are very annoying. He comes off as a total idiot. He pronounces Canada wrong and he thinks he is doing comedy.

I have to watch this homo every Monday and Thursday here in Canada during the promotional commercials for live events and wwe 24/7. The guy is very annoying and just isn't funny. I hope he gets attacked by a giraffe. Even Mark Lloyd was better than him.

I have to watch this homo every Monday and Thursday here in Canada

Sums it up nicely.

I actually like some of his stuff. It's so corny I enjoy it. The other 70% is lousy. His Heat commentary teaming with Coach is bad and he lost the chemistry he had with Ivory on Experience after she was fired.

He really has no place in wrestling. He should be with Seacrest on American Idol.

Guest Amy Ace

I'd pick Kevin Kelly over Todd Grisham any day. Todd's annoying, and didn't Kevin at least actually know a thing or two about wrestling?

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

He's way better than Michael "Shoelace" Cole. In fact, in they were to throw down, Grisham could kick Cole's ass.

you will never convince me that Kevin Kelly is better than anyone else...even that annoying floozy that popped out of the big box and became Pettingil's cohost for a little while was better than Kevin Kelly...

He's way better than Michael "Shoelace" Cole. In fact, in they were to throw down, Grisham could kick Cole's ass.

WWE would probably have Cole make Grisham his bitch like Cole did to Mark Loyd on Velocity at one point.

Grisham:"OOOOOHHHHHHH, THAT WAS A HARD CLOTHESLINE!"

Cole:"Hey Todd, how long did take for you to come up with that?"

Grisham:"I'm calling a match, Cole."

Cole:"Yeah, you don't have a match, yet, because you bore the hell out of all of the women. Ha ha ha ha!"

Oh, you were talking about a FIGHT between Cole and Grisham. Sorry.

I'd say it would end in a stalemate, with Josh Matthews doing a run-in to give both of them dropkicks, even though it wouldn't even be a wrestling match.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Grisham:"OOOOOHHHHHHH, THAT WAS A HARD CLOTHESLINE!"

Cole:"Hey Todd, how long did take for you to come up with that?"

Grisham:"I'm calling a match, Cole."

Cole:"Yeah, you don't have a match, yet, because you bore the hell out of all of the women. Ha ha ha ha!"

Cole makes a funny/unfunny/lame comment like that, like once a year to Tazz. While Grisham, makes those comments all the time on Heat to Coach. Both get owned straight away by their partners, but still, Grisham is like that much more than boring, bland, "LOUD NOISES" Michael Cole.

Cole makes a funny/unfunny/lame comment like that, like once a year to Tazz. While Grisham, makes those comments all the time on Heat to Coach. Both get owned straight away by their partners, but still, Grisham is like that much more than boring, bland, "LOUD NOISES" Michael Cole.

Yeah, I've heard of Grisham trying to be funny to the Coach on Heat constantly, too, and it always comes off poorly.

I will say that Michael Cole is still infamous for all those "damns" whenever he's pissed at a heel for "injuring" a face or something.

"Referee, ring the damn bell!! Enough!! STOP THIS, DAMN IT!!"

I'd rather listen to Grisham than hear Josh Mathews call everything "Off the Chain"

Guest Ransome

This felt like a gimmick post at first glance. Grisham is terrible. It boggles the mind that they keep guys like Grisham and Cole on the payroll with *so many* people (people currently on the WWE payroll, even) that could do their job so much better.

I should mention, as bad as Todd Grisham may have been on his much-lambasted alternate commentary on the Benoit DVD, I don't feel he deserved total blame for that, since it's more alarming that the editors/producers of the DVD actually chose to still include it in the final cut, regardless of it's crappiness. Nonetheless, that audiocommentary will likely turn out to all that he's remembered amongst the smark community in ten years or so.

Were Chris Leary's remains ever recovered?

Leary moved over to TechTv before the whole G4 debacle to host TechLive. After that fell apart, he moved over to discovery channel. Also a Host for a "Fox All Access" radio show.

As for Todd, I think of all the "pretty Boy" announcers that they've had, he's the one that annoys me the least. He's really at his best on Experience, here's hoping that they keep him around on AM RAW (and that someone in Canada picks it up)