TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Heat/Velocity status addressed by WWE.com

Every time I try to record a file on WM Recorder (you know, the downloading part, not the actual recording on the main player), it always cancels in almost two minutes. How can I stop that?

I always receive a "Your 2 minute evaluation time has expired. For more recording time, please restart WM Recorder" message.

Edit: Unfortunately, I know why now. I have to BUY WM Recorder in order to record more than 2 minutes of audio/video. Fuck.

I'm deleting the program if the demo version only gives me two minutes.

Hopefully someone can get a download link of Velocity up soon.

That clever London... using a standing SSP since he can't use one off the top rope. Good stuff on Velocity this week and I love watching it without a recap.

Also good... I had downloaded Velocity's international version off PWtorrents and they cut to a commercial during Regal/Benoit. No such cut exists on WWE.com.

If anyone figures out how to put these on DVD, as I've said before, I will do a trade w/ you down the road when you can fill up a DVD with some of the best stuff from each show.

On a side note, does anyone have a copy of last week's Velocity (last one on Spike)?

Guest wildpegasus
That clever London... using a standing SSP since he can't use one off the top rope. Good stuff on Velocity this week and I love watching it without a recap.

Also good... I had downloaded Velocity's international version off PWtorrents and they cut to a commercial during Regal/Benoit. No such cut exists on WWE.com.

How much do they skip when they go to commercial?

Man, I need to see this match.

Somehow I was able to get the matches I wanted from Heat/Velocity onto my computer using the WM Recorder demo. Now the only problem is I can't put them on a DVD because of the dreaded "copy-protection". Anyone know a way around this?

Guest wildpegasus
Somehow I was able to get the matches I wanted from Heat/Velocity onto my computer using the WM Recorder demo. Now the only problem is I can't put them on a DVD because of the dreaded "copy-protection". Anyone know a way around this?

Somebody help this man. It's folks like this who keep the world from turning upside down.

I wish I could figure out how you got around the "2 minute" error message, since I deleted WM Recorder earlier today because I was so pissed off about the message popping up every time and never finishing the recording properly.

I wish I could figure out how you got around the "2 minute" error message, since I deleted WM Recorder earlier today because I was so pissed off about the message popping up every time and never finishing the recording properly.

I actually don't even know how I got around it. Best thing I could tell you is, if you download WM Recorder again, click on the "PRO" button and then click on "Recording Options" and check the box that says "Enable Internet Explorer". You'll probably have to close the program out and open it again, but after that, every time you go to open a file, it shows up in the Recorder box, then just hit "record". There's been a few times where it cut out on me and gave me the "2 minute" thing, but I tried again and so far I've been able to get every match on here that I've tried getting (basically every match between the two shows except for Tajiri-Tomko and the Simon squash).

I bought the real copy of WMRecorder once to keep webcasts once they were gone, but all it did was save a copy of the file onto my computer that was still password/liscense protected meaning once my week was up on the webcast time I just had a file I couldn't get into without buying the webcast again. Maybe since these are free streams I can do something more since I own the program, like burn them or something. I'll look into it.

I believe a little over a minute, but not much more, was cut by commercial from the international broadcast of Regal/Benoit. I had assumed that on WWE.com they would cut away (as little sense as that makes for an internet show... but it's how they do most of the Jukebox matches) and was glad to see they didn't and persumably won't in the future.

I actually don't even know how I got around it. Best thing I could tell you is, if you download WM Recorder again, click on the "PRO" button and then click on "Recording Options" and check the box that says "Enable Internet Explorer". You'll probably have to close the program out and open it again, but after that, every time you go to open a file, it shows up in the Recorder box, then just hit "record". There's been a few times where it cut out on me and gave me the "2 minute" thing, but I tried again and so far I've been able to get every match on here that I've tried getting (basically every match between the two shows except for Tajiri-Tomko and the Simon squash).

Does it matter if I use IE or Firefox to get this to work for copying links into WM Recorder?

Edit: I was able to download London & Spanky vs. Nunzio & Vito successfully on WM Recorder. I can't believe the "restart WM Recorder" message went over my head until now. It basically told me to close WM Recorder out, open it back up, and resume my download in the Recorded Files box after the evaluation time expired every two minutes.

Every time I try to record a file on WM Recorder (you know, the downloading part, not the actual recording on the main player), it always cancels in almost two minutes.  How can I stop that?

I always receive a "Your 2 minute evaluation time has expired.  For more recording time, please restart WM Recorder" message.

Edit: Unfortunately, I know why now.  I have to BUY WM Recorder in order to record more than 2 minutes of audio/video.  Fuck.

I'm deleting the program if the demo version only gives me two minutes.

Hopefully someone can get a download link of Velocity up soon.

I use WM Recorder all the time, for a whole bunch of things. This is how I get around the 2 minute limit:

1) First, I got a serial # for the prog.

2) I use ZoneAlarm Pro as my firewall. When WM Recorder first starts up, it'll try to access the internet. Uncheck "Remember this setting", and click "Deny". Then try to record whatever stream you want. ZoneAlarm will pop up again--this time choose "Allow".

That's it. The only thing you have to remember is to keep WM Recorder from accessing the internet whenever it starts (it tries to validate the serial #). The free version of ZoneAlarm won't work for doing this anymore--you have to use ZA Pro.

I use WM Recorder all the time, for a whole bunch of things. This is how I get around the 2 minute limit:

1) First, I got a serial # for the prog.

2) I use ZoneAlarm Pro as my firewall. When WM Recorder first starts up, it'll try to access the internet. Uncheck "Remember this setting", and click "Deny". Then try to record whatever stream you want. ZoneAlarm will pop up again--this time choose "Allow".

That's it. The only thing you have to remember is to keep WM Recorder from accessing the internet whenever it starts (it tries to validate the serial #). The free version of ZoneAlarm won't work for doing this anymore--you have to use ZA Pro.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already worked around the 2-minute limit yesterday by opening WM Recorder back up after the message popped up and resuming the recorded file every time until the file completed.

Kind of irritating, but it was worth it.

BTW, I haven't seen you post in a while, areacode.

Yeah, years of boring WWE TV can do that. I pop in every once in a while during my brief flashes of wrestling fandom or when I feel like reading the Movies/TV folder...in this case it was the Kobashi show that brought me back.

I clicked on this thread to see what people thought of Benoit/Regal, which I just finished downloading. I wonder if I'll be able to play this on another computer which doesn't have the license to play it. I have to find out if there's a way of stripping the copy protection.

Guest fanofcoils

Heat and Velocity, and their 3,000 fans. WWE should end these junk shows, end the pathetic Smackdown show, cut a lot of lower card workers, and just have one main show a week, a 3 hour Raw. It really isn't hard WWE.

Heat and Velocity, and their 3,000 fans.  WWE should end these junk shows, end the pathetic Smackdown show, cut a lot of lower card workers, and just have one main show a week, a 3 hour Raw.  It really isn't hard WWE.

I'm going to no sell your post, as it is so idiotic it's laughable.