TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Homecoming Thread

Guest *KNK*
I don't know why they bother with TV Iron Man matches, Commericals kill 1/2 the match and it's ratings death.

"Big match feel".

Actually it's "Masturbatory stroke off". Angle/Shawn III alone was "big match feel", they slapped on the gimmick to stroke their egos.

They easily could have gotten the same story with a 2/3 falls and saved the intrigue.

I don't know why they bother with TV Iron Man matches, Commericals kill 1/2 the match and it's ratings death.

"Big match feel".

Actually it's "Masturbatory stroke off". Angle/Shawn III alone was "big match feel", they slapped on the gimmick to stroke their egos.

They easily could have gotten the same story with a 2/3 falls and saved the intrigue.

Apparently my sarcastic use of quotation marks was lost on you.

Guest *KNK*

To it's credit, I'm moderately enjoying this match but it's lacking the epic feel of WM22 to even compete with that match. It's killing Pt. 2 though as it's less contrived then that one was.

Wouldnt it be funny if the announcers started using UFC terms when Angle uses his scissors restholds......oh wait Tazz and Cole are on the other show.

Odd Random Comment:  I want Chris Masters to try and Cattle Mutilate the Masterlock. I'd cheer him for life if he did that.

and who is flexible to take it and could the roid-piece do it without tearing something?

Guest Askewniverse
Well nothing super good but decent.  Much better than anything on Spike this year.

I'd say Griffin vs. Bonnar was better than anything in WWE this year.

Guest Brian
Well nothing super good but decent.  Much better than anything on Spike this year.

I'd say Griffin vs. Bonnar was better than anything in WWE this year.

It'll get more MOTY votes than anything on this show so far.