TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

UFC 55: Furry!

Holy shit, Herb looks blitzed.

Seth Petruzelli looks like he wants to make you his prison lady.

Forrest has to be the coolest guy ever.

GSP pointing to you like you're "the guy" is fantastic.

But yeah, Lei has it right. You raise that fist up and show your warrior spirit, dammit!

I tell you, after while that fist just takes control of your body. You swear to yourself that you're going to pose with it, but damned if your hand doesn't instinctively curl up into a ball and shoot itself into the frame. It's a bit like Bas' finger, minues the awesome power harnessed within which makes it shake for a few seconds (anyone who's ever seen Bas take pictures will get that).

Anyways, this is how we do it...[/montelljordan]

joebaret2cn.jpg

Let it be known I have the worst picture face ever, and it saddens me that my psuedo-smirk had to ruin a picture with the awesome Baret Yoshida.

Of course, there are exceptions to the "Fist" rule, one being when you're taking a pic with a hot female grappler like Stacy Cartwright. The problem seems to be that fewer female competitors seem to make the "Fist," and do you risk putting your arm around a woman who's grappling ability you fear and yet desire to have demonstrated on you? Especially when she's still banged up from the previous day of competition and looks like she still wishes she was in bed?

joestacy8jl.jpg

So of course, I pussed out.

Then of course, there are times when you're simply too busy getting your drink on to bother putting your beer down, even for the likes of the awesome Roger Gracie.

adccweekend0177on.jpg

After moving into Montreal and training with Fabio Holanda, I no longer mark out for fighters like celebs or treating them as such.

I mean, when you first walk into the gym and your first No Gi BJJ class has Patrick Cote, GSP, and a bunch of other UCC pro fighters in it, with Loiseau showing up later, you tend to see that it's no big deal really.

Hell, I went to see the UFN event this past week at Champs, and hung out with Ivan Menjivar. Montreal is to Canada for MMA as SoCal is to the U.S.

Guest P-Any
I realized one thing uploading these pics...

I need to lose some more fuckin weight. 

Dames

I BEEN tellin gyou that kid!! I've offered to take you to the gym with me MANY a time my friend!

Hey, I've lost about 30 pounds alone already...just eating right. I need to fix my left shoulder before I can go back to the gym. You know that.

Dames

Guest P-Any
Hey, I've lost about 30 pounds alone already...just eating right.  I need to fix my left shoulder before I can go back to the gym. You know that.

Dames

My left shoulder is shot too, I'm supposed to be starting physical therapy thi sweek, I still go, I just lift less is all!