TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Ashley Massaro is an MFer

Guest *KNK*
Wait ... maybe this is part of the big ~work~ and Ashley is going to attack Lita & Edge for the next few months, leading to a big mixed gender tag match, where the new-and-improved Matt Hardy will return and re-start this epic of a boring-ass feud.

And anyone that thinks that Ashley looks like a tranny is fucking crazy.  I've seen my fair share of trannies.  None have been as hot as her.  Hell, none of have been as hot as Lita, and aesthetically, Ashley > Lita.

I could see them having Ashley say she only entered the DIVA contest because she was madly in love with Matt her whole life (let's pretend they met at summer camp as teens) ...that's never been done before....

Then Ashley discovered what "Amy" had done to Matt and knew the best way to exact revenge on her is to enter a popularity contest and do whatever it took to win but she saw Matt backstage and she got scared and worried he wouldn't remember who she was, so she tried to ignore the situation but watch with a close eye and tried to carry on her new career but after seeing "Amy and Adam" revel in the glory of Matt losing his job, she snapped. She took the arrival of Mickie James as an excuse to leave Trish's side because it was time for her to honor the man she loved for years (would explain why she is lita-lite, because she wanted Matt to notice her). Matt appears backstage as Matt Hardy to finalize the contract termination with Bischoff along with extra security for Edge and Lita.

Ashley "accidently" interupts the meeting and introduces herself to Matt, hoping he would remember her but Matt doesn't say anything except a distant stare as he watches Ashley leave (we can realize he is slowly remembering her)...

Matt will return in two weeks as the Angelic Diablo and Ashley will discover this because of a movement that AD makes that she remembered him doing all those years ago.

Then they spend 2 more months with your usual soap-opera..."Amy" is dumped by "Adam". Amy tries to get back with Matt but Matt/AD refuses to do so, Ashley who walks in at the wrong moment, gets the wrong impression and runs off crying.

Matt chases after her as Amy laughs in the background... Ashley and Matt have a big emotional moment in the garage with 1/2 the roster including Lita/Amy watching...Ashley confesses she has always loved Matt, since they first met and followed his career with great pride and excitement...Matt reveals Ashley was his first crush...

Amy/Lita is seen with a tear coming down her cheek as Ashley and Matt finally kiss.

Thus ending the whole fucking storyline for good.

Shit, it's not hard to write soap operas but WWE can't even write a decent soap opera.

At some point I want you all that think that Ashley looks like a tranny to actually, you know, look at a tranny. Because while it might be ha-ha funny to make the joke (well, it's not, but I digress) it's largely inaccurate.

I can think of a few trannies that I've seen in my time that were passable, but they all still looked like guys. Ashley might not be the most awe-inspiring gorgeous woman in the world ... but she definitely doesn't look like she was born with a dick & an Adam's apple.

Guest Korgath

meh. I'm happy for Matt. If nothing else, it means that he might keep his job till Ashley's year long contract runs out.

Then again, Torrie couldn't even save Kidman from the unemployment line.