GreatWhiteNope

Matches for next Hardcore Homecoming announced

team3dvsabufunk4en.gif

Tickets:

http://www.mollyguard.com/event/19672842

Webcast:

http://www.mediazone.com/vodwrestling-live

http://hardcorehomecoming.com

HARDCORE HOMECOMING NOVEMBER REIGN WEBCAST TONIGHT! MORE LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM PHILLY!

Hardcore Homecoming is just hours away! Fans will be traveling from all over the country to the world's most famous bingo hall in south Philly for a night of hardcore memories with the stars that made Philly wrestling famous!

If you can't be there to witness it live, you can now join us via broadband internet streaming video with the Hardcore Homecoming webcast! Order now and get 9 free bonus Hardcore Homecoming matches from our previous events!

Scheduled for tonight live at 8pm EST on HardcoreHomecoming.com:

A special appearance by Dawn Marie

Blue Meanie vs Danny Doring

CW Anderson vs Matt Hyson (formerly Spike Dudley)

Balls Mahoney vs Kronus

Shane Douglas w/Francine vs "Pitbull" Gary Wolfe (dog collar match)

Tod Gordon presents a very special tribute to Terry Funk

Ian Rotten vs Axl Rotten (Taipei Death Match 2)

Team 3D vs Terry Funk & Sabu w/ Bill Alfonso

PJ Polaco (formerly Justin Credible) vs Jerry Lynn (steel cage match)

Join us for this special webcast hosted by Scott Hudson and Buck Woodward at 8pm EST!

If you are planning on joining us in Philly, a very limited number of Platinum tickets have been released to the public. These tickets are guaranteed to be in the first two rows and come with the November Reign commemorative chair! These tickets are available on HardcoreHomecoming.com!

Hardcore Homecoming will also be making available the latest DVD release "HARDCORE HOMECOMING: THE REUNION TOUR" for the first time for fans attending Hardcore Homecoming live! This 2 dvd set features all of the action from Cleveland's Hardcore Homecoming show from 9/16.

Three new Hardcore Homecoming shirts will be made available at November Reign as well! They are the official "Novemebr Reign" event t-shirt, The "Taipei Death match 2" shirt, and the "Legends of Hardcore" shirt. These shirts will be made available for the first time tonight in Philly!

Tonight's event is certain to make wrestling history! Witness it live at HardcoreHomecoming.com! 

I'm sorry, Terry Funk needs to stop wrestling, and so does Shane Douglas. I'll buy the DVD if they put it out more because I want more non WWF wrestling, but really, this is getting kinda silly. What might be nice is if they had matches in the spirit of ECW, like a lucha match, a technical masterpiece, a crazy brawl, an ECW rules ladder match, etc. and give new guys like American Dragon and the like the place to shine instead of Terry Funk showing that he's in no shape to wrestle anymore

I'll agree with you about Terry Funk, at the June show he could barely walk let alone wrestle.

But I can't see young talent being brought in unless they become a regular promotion. They're still riding the nostalgia boat for the time being.

If they took guys off the show like Shane Douglas and Terry Funk in favor of Bryan Danielson, that would counteract everything the show is supposed to be about. These guys know they aren't going to have the fans chanting "Match of the Year!", it is the atmosphere that makes these types of shows interesting. If people want to see great wrestling, they can go to Ring of Honor. If they want to relive one of the best "independent" promotions of all time, they go to Hardcore Homecoming.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=13675&p=1

UPDATED LINEUP & NOTES FOR HARDCORE HOMECOMING NOVEMBER REIGN

by Mike Johnson @ 4:30:00 PM on 10/14/2005

The updated lineup for Hardcore Homecoming's November Reign in Philadelphia, PA on 11/5 features:

*Terry Funk & Sabu (with Bill Alfonso) vs. Team 3-D

*Shane Douglas (with Francine) vs. Gary Wolfe: Dog Collar Match

*Axl Rotten vs. Ian Rotten - Taipei Fists of Glass

*CW Anderson vs. Matt Hyson (formerly Spike Dudley)

Also expected to be announced, but not confirmed yet is a Steel Cage match featuring Justin Credible vs. Jerry Lynn and an appearance by Masato Tanaka. Others confirmed for the show include familiar faces like Tod Gordon, Atlas Security, and referees John Finnegan and Mike Kehner.

There are plans for several T-shirts to be put on sale for the event including a November Reign shirt and one devoted to the Taipei Death Match.

The Hardcore Homecoming website features a great promo by Team 3-D putting over the event.

There will be a bus trip to the event from New York and New Jersey. For information on the bus trip, email [email protected].

Ian Rotten doing a Taipai Death Match, somehow i don't think getting punched in the head with broken glass is the best thing for a guy with a fractured skull and numerous concussions to be doing.

There are alot of things Ian Rotten shouldn't be doing inside a wrestling ring...wrestling being the biggest thing. I wouldn't be surprised to see that main event tag team match be changed to a tables match, it just seems to be the perfect stipulation.

There are alot of things Ian Rotten shouldn't be doing inside a wrestling ring...wrestling being the biggest thing.  I wouldn't be surprised to see that main event tag team match be changed to a tables match, it just seems to be the perfect stipulation.

See, but the thing is that Ian actually can wrestle. Unfortunately the nature of the beast is that bleeding buckets pays more and that he's certainly shown a willingness to do it for whatever reason. It's a shame. And I've personally spoken to Coporal(sp?) Robinson on the issue and he would much prefer wrestle straight matches but at the end of the day, for better or worse, it comes down to $$$.

I hope they don't do the weird split screen stuff they did on the first one, that was more distracting than anything

There are alot of things Ian Rotten shouldn't be doing inside a wrestling ring...wrestling being the biggest thing.  I wouldn't be surprised to see that main event tag team match be changed to a tables match, it just seems to be the perfect stipulation.

Ian's actually a pretty good old school style mat guy and has had some great hard hitting mat matches in IWA-Mid South.

He's way better at that than he is at deathmatches.

What ended up happening with this? Are there plans for a DVD or anything?

Guest Happy Go Nowhere

Yeah, there will be a DVD, but if the last event was anything to go by, you'll be waiting quite a while for it.