TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Dont you ever dare put me down Slayer.

Guest Eddie Winslow

Fuck LA Niggaz. Mother fucker if you're going to listen to some fuckign old school gangster gangbang rap you need to be listening to some fucking NWA. Fuck Dre by himself. that nigga ain't shit on his own. If i'm going to beat some fucks ass thats the shit right there. I wouldn't rule out LA Niggaz. It could spin in my shit. Since I hate the fuckin west left fuckin coast I try to keep away from that shit. My boy Notroius B. I. Fucking G. would fuck those little pussies up. That big bitch knows whats up. He flows better then those pussys from out there anyways. Motherfucker you know you enjoy how it sounds like he's got a mouthful of fucking shit when he raps. That makes him sound twice as fuckin hard. My favorite rhyme by him is Hope You Niggas Sleep. The Big Hurt would fuck you up motherfucker. That big ass bitch still would if his fuckin knee or toe or whatever the fuck is wrong with his fucking ass would keep falling apart. The big son of a bitch is a fucking gangster. He looks all friendly but he'd fucking sell your shitty metal rock ass as pig food motherfucker.

Fuck LA Niggaz. Mother fucker if you're going to listen to some fuckign old school gangster gangbang rap you need to be listening to some fucking NWA. Fuck Dre by himself. that nigga ain't shit on his own. If i'm going to beat some fucks ass thats the shit right there. I wouldn't rule out LA Niggaz. It could spin in my shit. Since I hate the fuckin west left fuckin coast I try to keep away from that shit. My boy Notroius B. I. Fucking G. would fuck those little pussies up. That big bitch knows whats up. He flows better then those pussys from out there anyways. Motherfucker you know you enjoy how it sounds like he's got a mouthful of fucking shit when he raps. That makes him sound twice as fuckin hard. My favorite rhyme by him is Hope You Niggas Sleep. The Big Hurt would fuck you up motherfucker. That big ass bitch still would if his fuckin knee or toe or whatever the fuck is wrong with his fucking ass would keep falling apart. The big son of a bitch is a fucking gangster. He looks all friendly but he'd fucking sell your shitty metal rock ass as pig food motherfucker.

ill have sex with you motherfucker

Guest TheDon
TheDon you must be really unhappy with your life to make gay jokes. Are you trying to get props or anything????

I hate my life??? Last time I checked I am from NY and not from the middle of fucking nowhere as you are in Kansas. You are beyond a hypocrite. You feel the need to troll and post off topic bullshit all the time. You come on here and try talking shit about people you dont even know on an internet message board. Dont you have anything better to do in your life? You only talk shit over the internet because you know you wouldn't do it to a mans face. So why dont you go back to the closet where you belong and leave me the fuck alone. I never started anything with you.

Wow what a bunch of useless troll posts. That comment was from two weeks ago. I love how everybody here wants me banned but they all completely posts off topic bullshit. Bunch of haters some of you are.

That is pretty funny coming from someone who does nothing but troll on these boards. Are any of your posts ever on topic???? I also love how you put me down for my posts but at the same time you are posting. Yeah you are a real genius.