19 Wisconsin 7-1

20 West Virginia 6-1

21 TCU 7-1 249 25

22 Michigan State 4-3

23 Virginia 4-3

24 Fresno State 5-1

25 California 6-2

Credit to CollegeFootballNews again.

I hear about the new rational Dama, so I open his post, you know how it is with ignored users, and I see him doing the same old shit about OU. So yes, you're going to be continued to be ignored, and Im no longer giving you chances to redeem yourself. You're a lost cause. The post about being a frustrated fan of a fucking goddamn good team? That reeked of elitism from you, as if you expect them to be #1 every year. Well I'm glad USC killed OU in the Orange Bowl and I'm glad for the season OU has had. Thanks to you, Dama, I have completely lost all respect for OU and their fans, especially such as yourself. Go kill yourself.

Well I guess I should go hang myself b/c Porter said too.

Look it's not as frustrating as being a fan of WSU like Iggy is saying. But it is still frustrating at this point and you have to admit it. Yeah there were good years but the team has been killed in the last two national title games after dominating their conference and now they're just plain sucking this year with a young team but it's still a talented team.

So yeah it's frustrating. No it's not as frustrating as having a losing team of course or as having a team that always underachieves but it is still very frustrating at this point.

Understand now guys?

Plus it annoys me to no end that they killed AD.

hockey fan, that is last week's AP poll.

1. USC

2. Texas

3. Virgina Tech

4. Georgia

5. Alabama

6. Miami

7. LSU

8. UCLA

9. Notre Dame

10. Florida State

11. Penn State

12. Ohio State

13. Boston College

14. Oregon

15. Wisconsin

16. Florida

17. Texas Tech

18. West Virginia

19. Auburn

20. TCU

21. Northwestern

22. Fresno State

23. Tennessee

24. California

25. Michigan

Man, things just get worse for the Vols..

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee running back Gerald Riggs Jr. will miss the rest of the season after injuring his right lower leg and ankle.

Riggs, the team's top rusher, was hurt in last week's 6-3 loss at Alabama. A statement from the team late Monday said ``Riggs definitely will miss the remainder of the 2005 football season.'' Earlier in the day, coach Phillip Fulmer said he didn't know the extent of the injuries.

Doctors were still evaluating Riggs, and officials had no other details about the injuries.

Yahoo Sports

Count me in with Dama. Disappointed.

The Vols have the best front seven in America and an overachieving secondary playing without the team leader(Safety Jason Allen) and the offense that was supposed to be the best offense under Phil Fulmer, including the Manning years, continues to screw the team over.

Ainge's confidence is shot and he just sucks now. Hopefully that redshirted freshman Crompton is as good as advertised cause Ainge ain't doing nothing the next couple of years. Riggs is hurt although I love Arian Foster as his replacement. The Wideouts turned out to be the biggest disappointment after 2 years of showing flashes of brilliance. The O-line is the biggest in the country pound for pound, and that is their problem. They are FAT and did nothing to stop Alabama's defensive lineman as Foster had to continually break tackles out of the backfield to pick up yardage. Our special teams is, I beilieve, the worst statistically of any team in a major conference in Division 1. And our playcalling is atrocious and Randy Sanders should be fired.

This team was billed as being as talented as SC with all of the returning offensive firepower, the front seven(who are the only ones who haven't disappointed), and the #1 recruiting class in this nation of 2004. I know UT NEVER lives up to this kind of hype(ex: 1996, 2002,2005) and usually surprises people in their really good years(1998, 2001, 2004), but this is rediculous with the amount of potential this team has.

So, yeah, we're having a good year. B-)