TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 10/31/05

Couls someone summarize the Unlimited videos as they happen?  I can't figure out where they are, all I get are last week's.

Look on the main page, over on the right.

Shit. OK thanks I expected a bit bigger of a link.

Wow. Can I shuffle Lillian's deck (if ya know what I mean)??

If Lillian is the Queen of Hearts.....does that mean that HHH is the Ace of Spades?

Halloween time is a very important anniversary...

The time John Cena dressed up like Vanilla Ice. That Smackdown was gold.

Have they mentioned that Bishoff was Teddy Long's boss at one time? Shouldn't that be one of the main points in this Bishoff/Long feud?

I don't think some of the writers even remember that Long was on Raw period, let alone that he served under/ allied with Bischoff.

Guest Quik

It's Halloween. Kurt Angle should be dressed like Abe Lincoln, and then Tajiri can be... I dunno, some awful stereotype that's actually Chinese and not Japanese. This is WWE, they can make it happen.

Have they mentioned that Bishoff was Teddy Long's boss at one time? Shouldn't that be one of the main points in this Bishoff/Long feud?

I don't think some of the writers even remember that Long was on Raw period, let alone that he served under/ allied with Bischoff.

Well all of that is obvious, I'm talking about their past from years ago where Bishoff was in charge in WCW and Teddy Long was just, as they should say in this feud, "a lowly manager", blah, blah, blah.

Well all of that is obvious, I'm talking about their past from years ago where Bishoff was in charge in WCW and Teddy Long was just, as they should say in this feud, "a lowly manager", blah, blah, blah.

I don't think they've even ever acknowledged that Teddy was even in WCW.