TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChikoDemono

Comic Book Rumbles

Guest ChikoDemono

Probably a silly question, but does anyone know of a website that archives and records the numerous comic book fights between superheroes/villains? The best I found was a handful of fan-generated dream fights. Then again, I suppose categorizing and recording each fight would be a very difficult task. Any help would be appreciated.

Short answer: no.

Years ago, like, 10 years ago, there was a website devoted to Spider-Man and X-Men villains that had detailed issue reviews for *every* villain in *every* Marvel comic around up to that point. I lost the URL years ago and have been unable to find it since. I mean, this site was nuts. It had every cover for every issue the assortment of villains were in. No quips or side comments were made. It was a straight-up review site that was really informative. Hell, I never was a big X-Men fan but my X-related knowledge improved by 10 fold after I read the whole site (which was really, really big too).

The site even had super-villain scorecards. I think the Red Skull, next to Apocalypse, up that point had the best success/failure ratio of any super villain up to that point. Magneto was pretty high too but I think the Kingpin was a spot above him (why...I don't know).

Your best bet is to just find out who "feuds" with who since most of the villains who-belong-to-super-hero-x are recycled through on a yearly basis with a few "surprise" super villain encounters.

Sorry, I wish I could be more helpful. I too would love to see a site that has tracked every fight and minor encounter the super folks have had. I think it'd also help out the hack writers comics have today too (Bendis, you fucktard...).

Guest ChikoDemono

Thanks for the reply. I'll look out for any websites that are as dedicated as the one you described (which sounds awesome by the way).